Youjo Senki

I think NUT did a great job, the episode had its flaws but it was engaging and definitely HYPE. Will episode 2 go into Tanya's backstory or is the reincarnation going to be a big series end reveal?

Also OP/ED when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Isrw0fnTTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=4GW_TcFarpI
twitter.com/ukiya01
a.pomf.cat/ifkher.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They killed anime with this

>Will episode 2 go into Tanya's backstory or is the reincarnation going to be a big series end reveal?
Yes, it was confirmed earlier today that the next episode will be chapter 1 and 2.
>Also OP/ED when?
You can hear a bit of the ED in this CM and near the end of the radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=Isrw0fnTTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=4GW_TcFarpI

>Yes, it was confirmed earlier today that the next episode will be chapter 1 and 2.
where?

Gamers event thing in Akihabara.

>overly optimistic post using HYPE
>even starting with that picture that showcases how ugly Tanya is
Troll. Post's only goal is to laugh at males.

It's aight

The men don't have enough moustaches though
DROPPED
1/10
wouldn't bang

I'm joking of course- they showed the french using a vickers and not a hotchkiss machine gun, so it's 0/10 worst trash ever would fugg lips

>fujoshi ironic shitposts from high horse
I hope you'll enjoy your vacation.

I love Tanya's VA.

Is the lip thing a style choice or a "I've never seen a gaijin, but I think they look like this" thing

It's the work of the (literal) fujoshi character designer, because she wanted to make her ugly to "fit the story more".

sauce?

twitter.com/ukiya01

>Will episode 2 go into Tanya's backstory

Aoi characters usually end up having pretty nice backstories, so let's hope so.

It's a strange world where dick sucking lips (DSL) are a disadvantage

>fujoshi character designer
Fucking cancer, 2 nukes weren't enough

I'm just happy to see the french get obliterated.
If that keeps happening I'll keep watching.

She failed miserably.
Tanya a cute.
A cute!

This is the ugliest fucking anime of the year.

>YFW when your full scale smear campaign fails despite all the effort and propaganda
>And most of the electors vote Youji Senki S1
>You're nearing the end of your career
>And try to at least run for New York mayor

When will the next episode air?
Urgently awaiting answer

You new or what?
s01e01 aired at Friday, when do you suppose s01e02 will air?

Can mods please censor the word 'hype' already?

What is it?
You want more government?

Brace for lipfag shitposting, old thread on the verge of oblivion!

Oh look, it's the exact same troll thread again.

The lips look alright sometimes, but I haven't seen the show yet.

This show is so silly, I like it.

Will these threads be comfy again? will the shitposter get banned?

You can stop trying to attract audience back Lipfag-kun.

>there are people who STILL whine about Tanya not being some 10/10 loli waifu in terms of looks

It's like no one noticed how Carlo Zen said she's not supposed to be cute/pretty and the manga is incorrectly representing her.

Shitposter = anyone who doesn't like a fujoshi ruining the anime character designs to sub Aku no Hana levels?

Reposting for convenience.

Only you bitch about that and in fact only you knew about that before previous thread.

Yeah, totally the same.

I just watched the first episode, I'm not up on the shitposting for this show yet, sorry.
But I can't help liking a show that's this over-the-top and chuuni. Please forgive me.

That's the LN though. All Carlo has said is to stop trying to waifu Tanya and she's not supposed to be cute/pretty. She's supposed to be an angry/evil midget.

>Anime is different from manga and LN
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>The thread #832535

>Mommy
>A woman made character designs for adaptation of my favorite LN
>~uguuuuuuuuuuuu

Is it really chuuni if the character has stupid OP powers granted to them by God himself?

>autistic, girl hater MMfag still arrogantly shitposts from her high horse
Go ahead, you're ruining a shit show's thread.

If they're chuuni about it yes

She only spergs chuuni in the show cuz her train of thought from LN is skipped and when operating Type 95.
It works on atheism and makes her praise god.
Basically a wololo\dakka device.

Yes, yes you are sweetie.

That's probably the only design change I don't agree with. Why did her eyes get so big instead of being similar to Tanya's?

Because she's kawaii

Do we have any pictures of her from the LN without the crazy face?

>Anime
>Why big eyes

>She's supposed to be an angry/evil midget.
>not cute

>winterface

Put Visha's face on her

Reminder that the people who designed the female and secondary characters are not the same

As an anime only faggot this show is fucking hideous. Only the girls, though. The men look fine,but I'm sure they'll be nothing more than irrelevant fodder.

Not sure why people always think anyone who says trash looks like trash must be a butthurt LNfag.

>even the LN has lips

Still kinda crazy even without the snarl.

>Author said that the anime design was the corret one
Citation needed
Someone tried to spread this lie before and it was shut down by an user, the author is just overseeing the script

I want to fluff her hair

>Not sure why people always think anyone who says trash looks like trash must be a butthurt LNfag.
Because you are him.

Sure thing MMfag, sure thing.
>only one guy can care about a girl's design on Sup Forums! PUNPUN!

They should have hired some german history buffs instead.

Who?

Him

There is no "correct one", but Carlo has said she isn't supposed to be some shitty moeblob waifu thing. If you stuck a little girl through WW1, you can bet your ass she'd look pretty ugly and dirty.

>having a character not look ugly equals them being a moeblob
newfag

Shows already clearly trying to bank on all the various otaku friendly elements it pulled together cause it's sure not winning much support with it's overall aesthetic and story concept. Like it's clear they realized they had fucking nothing so Kadokawa went out and hired Yuuki Aoi to replace the drama CD seiyuu to get her fanboys (people that watch shows just for a seiyuu are fucking retarded but it's a valid business strategy nonetheless) and put that Myth & Roid group that's trending up since Re:Zero but whose new song honestly sucks absolute ass in comparison so it's like what's the point really. There's really not much here to redeem the first episode if you're not some kind of edge master teenager or die hard Aoi fanboy.

Also everything about this show screams that it's intent is to attract the absolute lowest common denominator like most design by committee anime nowadays and this is Sup Forums so like what do people fucking expect? I mean fucking look at it and no I'm not just talking about the drama over the character designs.

I love her too.
a.pomf.cat/ifkher.webm

>LN

She almost looks normal aside from those crazy eyes. But know one would see her and think that's just a cute girl.

Subscribed!
Go back to MAL.

>show starts off with somewhat decent and realistic warfare
>then comes retarded magic shit and flying little girls
>if not that then an ebin it's just a video game reveal

Every time.

I want to press my forehead to hers and stare deep into that labyrinth in her eyes and discover what secrets they hold.

We have enough autism without you, Aniplex-kun.

>uguu eyes
>duck lips
This is the worst fucking shit I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

>realistic warfare
>I want boring ass WWI warfare the anime post #3424324
Go watch WWI documentary DVD instead.

Have you tried reading the synopsis before watching a show?
It's not like it was trying to conceal what type of show it was. It baffles me how people can continue to have their expectations dashed like this.

I think my favorite part of the latest dumb anime fans being dumb escapades is that people seem to think that if you just tweak the character designs somehow you end up with some sort of awesome amazing first episode and that that's all that's wrong there. That's just sort of the angle I'd expect people to take though.

Of course people are going to keep watching it just to have something to shitpost about and make stupid commentary over cause they apparently literally have no lives and that's kind of what 99% of anime is for at this point anyway. Like people are actively going to try to taunt each other and get mad over something is trashy as Youjo Senki that you could almost get an example of in any given season too which is also pretty rich.

>not liking uguu eyes
>not liking nice lips
This is the worst fucking MAL review I've ever ahd misfortune of seeing.
Unsubscribed!

Nothing will ever look as bad as Aku no Potato. Imagine if they did what they did to that show to this series?

Here we go.
Anyone else?

Oh you guys are going to have a fucking awesome year of misery I can tell already. Better get the lube ready and oil each other up.

How are the translations for the LN?

?

Well, fine, the second worst fucking shit I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. That doesn't make it better in any shape or form, though.

Volume 1 is done, and Volume 2 is coming in March I think. The translation quality is quite nice and even has footnotes for various terms and historical events.

>Muh character designs discussion recycled 500 times for like months beyond when the last episode airs

Hilarious. They might as well not even bother having a show. Like literally just end it right here and right now and you'd probably get the exact same threads as you would if it were to continue another 11 or so episodes.

I don't think that's the point here.

I can already tell Aoi Yuuki is going to ruin this show desu. She can't do evil characters at all. Or more like she doesn't even try. How am I supposed to find this little blonde psychopath villainous when she uses the exact same voice as Hibiki?

Aoi's Hibiki actually has emotion and energy.

Because Tanya isn't evil; she's just efficient to the point of not giving a fuck about using human life to reach a goal.

>Youjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil
>she's not actually evil
What did they mean by this?

They should have gotten Carol's va.

Everyone calls her the Devil because they simply do not understand Japanese salaryman tactics.

For fuck's sake, do me a favor and kill yourself

The post is longer and the subject matter slightly different but the posting style is the same as always. You need to put more work into these.

oh god yes

Aku no Hana was a piece of art, you can not compare it with your moeblobs