Refute Dad AKA Doctor Peterson

Pro tip: you can’t.

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.net/2008/01/18/fighting-the-mantra-people-vary-more-within-the-groups-than-vary-between-groups/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/
youtube.com/watch?v=D5fNu1d0iJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He basically promotes special snowflakes with his views.

The differences between the groups still exist, and making predictions based on those differences is useful

call me when he makes a point

>implying there's an objective way to measure personality differences (a completely subjective "measurement")

Now if you're talking crime stats, there are some definitely, objective, differences by race or "group".
Ole Doc can get at me for those stats, I guess I can repeat them again.

Why is JBP countersignalling against the right so hard lately?

why is he doubling down?

why cant he understand hes participating in the same post modernist worldview as the people he argues against?

I don't think anybody here with a brain has ever refuted the point he is trying to make.

Maybe because people like molymeme and woes want to debate him...

I mean that's a pretty true statement. This doesn't mean that certain groups have different average personalities, but the statement is true.

how bout this faggot ? hes repeating something he heard about genetic races to fucking personality

anthropology.net/2008/01/18/fighting-the-mantra-people-vary-more-within-the-groups-than-vary-between-groups/

and applying it to personality*

Peterson should hang out with a pack of real ghetto ass niggers from Detroit or Chicago for 48 hours and then get back at me.

Because he doesn't want to gain public support of the kkk

>Well yeah slavery happened, tough shit bucko, you need to slay the dragon and clean your room *gets punched in the face repeatedly*

because he's a classical british liberal

>countersignalling

People who use this word sound like cult members to me.

The doesn't refute the consistently proven difference in average IQ.

It's not about averages or medians, it's about the extremes, and he fucking knows this. He's being very insincere in his attacks on the right, very dishonest.

>its just a difference of personality, bucko

Its a useless statement of the left that is meant to confuse people to reality.

There is more difference in height within each gender than between the gender averages, but that doesn't change the fact that men are taller than women on average.

So yes, there are big differences between the dumbest and smartest blacks and the dumbest and smartest whites, but that doesn't change the fact that whites are smarter on average.

The real question is why is Peterson using leftist rhetoric when he knows damn well the IQ statistics.

Does nobody remember the very first video that any of us saw him in, where he warns a crowd of SJWs about the lurking nazis who are about to come out?

Because muh individual, now donate to my patreon goyim and don't you dare debate me.

I confess I misunderstood his point. It is still early...

poor faggot, must be nice to be thouight of as a crusader for truth and reason

until you lose that status

>the absolute boomerisms

He is making snow flakes out of right wingers.

>Genocide of Academics when?

He's an idiot, parroting Lewontin / Gould bullshit. Which is why he's an e-celeb psychologist and not a physicist.

1. He doesn't really understand Nazis, because he's a 100% believer in the holohoax and based his whole life on it being true.
2. Redpilled Sup Forumsfolk, not the reddit scum, are truth-seekers, not nazis, and he's attacking us because he's confused us with real neo-nazis and morons like Richard Spencer (a well-known CIA operative)
3. He's not even making strong arguments, it's almost like he's making purposefully weak attacks to stir the pot and distance himself from the only people on the internet interested in the inconvenient truths he espouses.

Btw the wording is very confusing. Is it meant to say that there are more differences between races then there are differences among people as a whole? So confused.

Exactly! I already had doubts I would be too stupid to understand his point because his point does not make any sense as argument in this context like you described.

Where is Molyneux?
>not an argument

>. Redpilled Sup Forumsfolk, not the reddit scum, are truth-seekers, not nazis, and he's attacking us because he's confused us with real neo-nazis and morons like Richard Spencer (a well-known CIA operative)

why must you shill faggot?

>Dad
>1 post by this ID
It's probably shills promoting this "only fatherless people like Peterson" shit trying to divide and conquer Sup Forums

To be fair Chomsky also said something similar.

Along the lines of "If left wingers don't start reeling in their bad behaviour, something much worse is going to come along"

Also about pushing whites into a corner and them all uniting would be the end of democracy.

Poor faggot, must be nice to like the truth when it say things you want to hear, then get outraged when it says things you don't

>niggers form some urban youth society and also decide that peterson is wrong about race

The differences within groups determine the difference between groups. If you have such a vivid boner for individualism why would you measure in percentiles? Why even compare to anybody?

It means that trait variance has a higher likelihood of being different of you pick 2 random people from the same race than if you pick 1 white person and 1 black person, which is true for personality traits but blatantly false with iq given that whites score 15 points higher on average in an iq test.

Does he have stats to back this up? If he did would it make things like crime stats, abortion rates, std rates, social-welfare rates or bell-curve IQ any less true.
I might ask him... what did you mean by this?

stop calling a stranger on the internet your dad

90% of blacks vote democrat
chinese emigrate then vote for policies that benefit the mainland
Do you think white nations thrived because everyone agreed or had matching "personalities"? His entire position is a red herring because it has nothing to do with what nationalists want. Almost everyone but western Europeans think in a tribalist way. Even many of these so-called anti-racists participate in white flight because they'd rather live among deeply right wing whites than any blacks. Disagreement and competition of ideas is fine. Cultural differences run deeper than personality, and some races aren't even physically and mentally suited to play on a level field with Europeans, which is why jews keep saying they need handicaps to succeed. Which is why they shouldn't be allowed at all.

Can anybody confirm that the point which is debunked here is the point Peterson was trying to make?
If so he is either stupid or a damn liar! Really disappointing!

I see. Thanks.

Thats what I'm trying to understand. Does this statement actually make any existing statistics or observations any leas true? What point is he trying to drive? That identity politics are stupid? We already know that.

He came here and saw the cancer

That doesn't make sense at all. People in a "group" are united BECAUSE they're so similar.

is that what nigger society is called? it doesn't change from urban (here) to rural (africa) by the way

he's made some mistakes, the problem is, his magapedes who spout civic nationalism will say "HELL YEAH" and shit on everyone who disagrees. He pretty much has rick&morties fan club now

So you have no problem with Israel opening its borders and becoming a single state with a Arab majority?

I wish he's use his logic and speak out against blacks "you have nothing to feel bad about, you were never slave"

I wonder what would happen.

WHOA PERSONALITY DIFFERENCE WHOA I GUESS BIOLOGY DOESN'T MATTER

It "makes sense" in the sense that there are assholes and faggots in every race, it's just fucking retarded because races don't clash because of personality differences they clash because they're different groups both trying to survive intact

What's your gif supposed to be?

What the fuck is he talking about? Group averages in comparison to extremes within groups? Well, no shit, averages between groups are closer to eachother than opposite ends of a spectrum within a group. Doesn't mean the difference between groups in terms of averages aren't significant. That's an retarded argument.

>identity politics are stupid
>t. civnat

When the niggers come for you I hope you're ready to fight alone because no other whites will help you

That is what I thought but I can't imagine that he would make such a stupid argument.

relax, he's trying not to split the market by giving half truths

As humanitarianism rises, people start losing their own identity and start realizing how important it is so it rises again?

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
A cute little simulation that shows how ethnocentrism can leech off humanitarians while not giving back. The authors don't dare go as far, but I'd consider our treatment of China, Africa, and the Middle-East to be similar. Groups with zero loyalty or love for the west that take massive amounts of our money and manpower but will change loyalties on a dime.

What did you idiots expect? He's a University professor who has spends his time around a diverse classroom and faculty. He's probably interacted with non-whites that he likes and whites that he dislikes which is why he treats everyone as an individual and not as apart of a group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

>born in canada

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I think his judgement ist clouded.

So he's dishonest intentionally or is he just subconsciously misusing his intelligence to justify his views despite being wrong?

It's an evolutionary simulation of four different strategies. Given enough time only those who help only their own kind flourish, even though humanitarians do well at first.

Personality matters very little in a Democratic system with voting blocks and rapidly changing demographics.
Enjoy living in an intellectually diverse third world country, civic faggots

It's a completely useless statement with regard to SOCIETY, which is the relevant level of analysis for general social policies. If you have a certain group (ethnic, for example), you already know quite a few things about how that society will operate, based on the tendencies of that group. Tendencies/proclivities/etc. fall along the regular bell curves that we all know about, and the sum of all those curves are what gives different groups their characteristics.

So in other words, all groups have a bunch of different curves with left and right tails. Well, no shit. That's how distributions work. The relevant question is what the sum of those curves looks like - because that will determine the type of society you are going to have. It will determine things like lawfulness, social trust, capacity to maintain advanced civilization, etc. You can't just brush away those realities by making a lazy reference to intra-group variation.

This is such a silly "argument" that I feel depressed I had to debunk it. It should debunk itself to any intelligent observer.

That's cool, I figured it would be some sort of game theory thing.

>People are different so therefore race shouldn't matter.

is this what he's trying to say? if so where's his evidence that race doesn't matter?

It IS a stupid argument. I think he's trying to distance himself from altright retards (the actual retards who don't realize the "movement" is a psyop).

His view is that, truth is what gives the best outcome, for you and your surroundings so either he's subconciously being dense, repressing what he's actually doing but, he's said before, that you can, if you use your imagination, know the ending of your actions so you could make the case, he knows exactly what he's doing and what the outcome is gonna be.

THIS
/thread

>Dad
You peter-lovers are delusional.

Besides, we all know there's only one true father. Tom Leykis.

Truth is what gives the best outcome? Sounds like postmodernism. I thought truth to be objective but ladida, apparently it isn't. If I believe that santa claus will fuck me in the ass if I'm naughty and I end up cleaning up my room because of that, the outcome is better than me thinking I can be naughty all I want. I guess santa is real then.

>Bucko
Somebody's been listening to Jim. Hahaha!

Who cares if groups are different? My people are still my people.

If you have any understanding of statistics, or just math generally, you know that this statement cannot be categorically true. Whether or not there is more difference between some particular groups or within a group depends on the groups in question and the variable(s) being compared.

You can't just say this, as if it's a truism that individuals in any given group by definition must vary more than their group varies with any (all) other groups. It's an empirical matter and it's demonstrably false.

It's not true for example that professional basketball players vary more in height among themselves than basketball players as a group vary in height with professional horse jockeys as a group, or with the general population.

Why would anyone say something so stupid?

Desensitization operation. This dude's probably sixty percent not directly involved either, but ideologies have people, people don't have ideologies.

Stay safe. don't get infected with bullshit

>there's more difference within groups than between them

So there's difference between both and the differences within the group amplify the differences between the groups.

This statement makes absolutely zero sense.

Isn't this the same professor that hates 'neo-marxists'?

Have a you, you deserve it

lewontins fallacy

I'm willing to bet the "average" personality for each racial group is different. Blacks are probably more outgoing and aggressive, Chinks are more passive and bug-like, etc.

He's said that lying can be justifiable in certain cases, like cheating on someone, he said something of that notion in one of his QAs.
It's no surprise he's willing to be dishonest to make more money, he's almost making 1m a year from patreon alone and let's face it, individualism is completely inoffensive for almost anyone and it sounds good for the average feel-good viewer that can't think long term.

peterson is a kike and is gonna get hanged on the day of the rope

so essentially what he is saying is whites can be cucked to hate their race
oh wow jeez so enlightened

>look how much of a centrist I am!
Would be a valid point if groups were equal or communists. But there's a little thing called hierarchies.

Damn straight

It's "more genetic variation within races than between races", except for some reason conflated to be about personalities or something. I don't know, it's dumb.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/

The verbal gymnastic is impressive.

The best thing for individualist is to derive individual interests by participating in the group.
If he's actually saying that, he's wrong. The beauty of America is people working together for their own self interests, but those interests end up becoming the interests of the superorganism.

When individuals are asked to give up all benefits for the group, that's wgen things start to falter and dictators rise.

>He's said that lying can be justifiable in certain cases

Did he really? Because isn't that the guy who japs on about traditional western values and whatnot? Lying isn't a traditional value.

More height variation exists within men and within women than between men and women.

More intelligence variation exists within whites and within blacks than exists between whites and blacks.

That doesn't mean the average height of men and women is the same or the average IQ of whites and blacks are the same.

So Jordan Peterson is a sargonite cuck

the problem is, that he has specifically stated on multiple occasions (I have watched literally all of his videos), that in order to strengthen your group, you need to strenghten yourself. So why he now cuts away the group aspect is weird.

What he meant by strenghtening yourself to strengthen the group is that if you're strong, your group, by definition, gets stronger.

You don't even need to know how to read to click this and realize you're fucking retarded,
youtube.com/watch?v=D5fNu1d0iJw

>So why he now cuts away the group aspect is weird.
because that would make him lose money

>classical british liberal
Were rightwing look up gladstone

>More difference within races than between
For those unaware, here is how that study went
>go to africa, sample dna for "african race"
>Africa contains following ethnic groups
>Subsaharan blacks
>berbers
>arabs
>Germanic whites
>Pygmy's
>Black/islander mix(madagascar)

Thus, "more difference in races than between", except just in africa there live all the major racial groups.

that's because what he's written isn't english and doesn't mean anything. therefore it can not be refuted.

what is with the massive peterson cocksucking campaign?

Fucking d r o p p e d

why do you pol shits need propaganda preachers?
its like a church of beta virgins here who can't think for themselves.