Heavy metal musicians that aren't retarded?

I want to support heavy metal musicians that aren't Trump-hating pussies but all I can find is the latter. It's actually quite amazing how so many of them will say shit like "the thought of Trump being president is a terrifying thing" when their songs are literally about raping the skulls of babies and shit. Do you guys know of any musicians (mainly heavy metal) that aren't a bunch of pussy whipped SJWs? I already know of Kanye but I don't like listening to ooga-booga speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIv7bhKivXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yzM8NYBBpIA
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
deathmetal.org/news/tau-cross-killing-the-king/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXeAOIspAcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=beUS4hyd8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=_NakxyDmlSg
youtu.be/4g3Lisw1ZVs
youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU
youtu.be/T_nJDlbDghY
youtube.com/watch?v=WkcPQK0ErmA
youtube.com/watch?v=sxNu9rLKxF0
youtube.com/watch?v=UQX57tL4Y-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lEGWbO91Lls
youtube.com/watch?v=TkRSO5x8w_k
youtu.be/Z4UfIAsnBBE
youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE
youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U&list=PLlllJ-D_6dedu_3gm5vwfYVWnKiKItM8S&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=2w6Fuu825L8
youtube.com/watch?v=mJBMIUydWi0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj2Ke3rrHjMHp_mUG47SexOKgBD2jY8Rd
youtube.com/watch?v=N9dgLyRfOOY&list=PLj2Ke3rrHjMHp_mUG47SexOKgBD2jY8Rd&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=LR2OE3q8mbk
youtu.be/nZmw1W9DJvM
youtu.be/onIUBNKWvYo
youtube.com/watch?v=LUtwJ-paRjA
youtube.com/watch?v=yl9ike1iSyI&t=160s
youtube.com/watch?v=77f1jW787js
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/1qr3tZ2Xjpo
youtu.be/NSB3e64sUsk
youtu.be/ybsZ7p_9LeU
youtu.be/NiHpfugCboI
youtu.be/parJj9fFVWE
youtu.be/5ozmiXxMCGg
youtu.be/rcVvWnV0OIA
youtu.be/NTddTMRojk0
youtu.be/Tp87Jc6k1w4
youtu.be/GSk77fH_udA
youtu.be/c_tfTTN3628
youtu.be/f6Ly9KIZmps
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

George jones
Keith whitley
Lefty frizzel
Buck owned
Alison krauss and union station
All good metal bands that support trump

George jones
Keith whitley
Lefty frizzel
Buck owens
Alison krauss and union station
All good metal bands that support trump

Ted Nugent
Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
Five Finger Death Punch, if you're into dudebro poser metal

>>Heavy Meatal
>>pic of Jessie James

Check out 'Tau Cross - s/t' and 'Amebix - Sonic Mass.'

Redpilled as fuck. Apologies for Visitations, though. Literally the worst track on any album I actually like.

The guys from Avenged Sevenfold used to be Conservatives. Don't know if they still are though

If you resurrected Buck Owens from his grave and told him about the trajectory of Trump's life, his biggest burning question would probably be "what the fuck is reality TV?" considering he died almost 30 years ago. Good list overall

It blows my mind that almost every mainstream entertainer that makes their living by being as edgy as possible acts like Trump is 2offensive4me.

Nah they're the ones who said "President Donald Trump Is A Very Scary Phrase"

And 'Iced Earth's - The Glorious Burden', which is "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH: THE ALBUM."

Don't settle for the cucked Yuropoor pressing without the Star Spangled Banner opening track.

Slayer?

Skalmold

youtube.com/watch?v=CIv7bhKivXQ

how lovely, the president does the anderson horns. throw the jew down the well

And, Death - 1,000 Eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=yzM8NYBBpIA

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo here's a pretty good one

hetfield's gotta be right wing 2bh

This snownigger hates Trump.

“Killing the King” shows the group’s anti-authoritarian bent which Relapse is trying to turn political to appeal to their scenester sludge rock and metalcore audience’s hatred of everything Donald Trump
deathmetal.org/news/tau-cross-killing-the-king/
I'm afraid Tau Cross is compromised.

>pussy whipped sjws

Incels so salty. Best see the doctor or all that sodium

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXeAOIspAcQ

It's about TS Elliot's 'The Wasteland.'

Relapse can suck a dick.

Why are you letting the PotUS dictate what you enjoy?
What kind of absolute faggot does that?

Who owns the music industry and their contracts? There is the answer to the why.

Scissorfight are hardcore libertarians.
youtube.com/watch?v=beUS4hyd8R0

Another great song by Scissorfight:
youtube.com/watch?v=_NakxyDmlSg

t. salty leftypol SJW still mad about xir's pantsuit god being rekt by a steak merchant.

youtu.be/4g3Lisw1ZVs
What about Powerwolf? I'm asking here because I don't know.

They really seem to respect and enjoy European culture which is reflected in their music. They also write songs about the Catholics and the Crusaders in a positive light.

Amebic would literally punch you in the face for posting anything about them on this board. Shall I embarrass you and post lyrics for everyone to read?

Crust punk is for fucking degenerate losers. If you're wearing a patch yourself user, please KYS.

And wtf anyways? Sonic Mass? Fucking newfag.

Jethro Tull

Hot fucking diggity

check Sup Forums faggot
then die

Alice Cooper , Mustaine, Iron Maiden are conservative leaning.

Hetfield was very antisjw on Rogan recently too. Hammett is still a leftie cuck though.

Amen

Listen to “The Stage”. They definitely have a conspiratory “they have fooled you” tone to a lot of it and a general negative outlook on where we are going.

Sevenfold is more right wing and /pol friendly than most bands.

Holly shit this is really good, first metal band I've ever liked

(checked)
BLESSED WE BE

Arkona if you like pagan themed music:
youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU

Why you mad, nigga? Go ahead and give the low-fi shit to normies and see how it goes.

That high-pitched, ear-piercing whiny voice is fucking atrocious to listen to. 0/10 couldn't make it five seconds.

I'm part of a local heavy metal scene
I've been in 2 altercations due to supporting Trump
I thought metal was about extolling the white race
But fucking liberals have ruined metal too

stray from the path

Arghoslent are kinda red pilled.
youtu.be/T_nJDlbDghY

It helps when it's not a bunch of faggoy soyboys whining.
Here's another good one they have: youtube.com/watch?v=WkcPQK0ErmA

Also, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster sound kinda like a more southern version of them if you like that. Maylene and the Sons of Disaster are also a right-wing band: youtube.com/watch?v=sxNu9rLKxF0

Another really good song by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster: youtube.com/watch?v=UQX57tL4Y-Y

The sex pistols, notbmetql but prettty good punk

I don't care if I (somewhat) agree with this politically, they sound fucking terrible. Have you listened to real heavy metal before? Black Sabbath, Saxon, Manowar, just to name a few? Bands who don't screech every five seconds?
youtube.com/watch?v=lEGWbO91Lls

He's into hunting and shit but he steers clear of politics

If you dont think black sabbath is the most superior metal band of all time aside from system of a down just move to god dam mars cuz yor dumb as fuck

If you even mention slip knot or killswitch engage, next time your uncle takes a shit and doesnt flush, just reach right in there and eat what he leaves behind because theyre trash

is there such a thing a Christian heavy metal?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=TkRSO5x8w_k

Agent Steel was the most redpilled (metal) band I'd heard of before Sup Forums, they're pretty /x/ related too if you like that. Lots of illuminati, NWO, reptilians, and shit.

>unironic 1488 punk metal
beautiful

This is pretty okay, singer could be a bit less raspy, but at least he's not shrieking or growling nonstop.

same

Yea, I have. They sound alright to me. I just like that type of more raw in-your-face stuff sometimes and sometimes I like something else.

Deströyer 666. They haven’t specifically mentioned Trump, but Antifa hates them, they’re pro-white, they post anti-Soros and anti-globalism posts on Kikebook, they’ve been accused of being “nazis”, etc. They’re like if Sup Forums formed a thrash/black metal band.
youtu.be/Z4UfIAsnBBE

Yeah man Skillet is fucking lit lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U&list=PLlllJ-D_6dedu_3gm5vwfYVWnKiKItM8S&index=1

Standard viking/pagan shit. May or may not be redpilled, never bothered to look up the lyrics meaning when I listened to them consistently.

>unironic 1488 punk metal
Another pretty good one by them:
youtube.com/watch?v=2w6Fuu825L8

Fucking love Heidevolk. I’m friends with the members on Facebook. Got their setlist hanging in my room.

Skillet
Disciple
Pillar

Just to name a few good ones. I wouldn't really call them "heavy metal" but they kick ass.

Speaking of musicians, has anyone got the link for the new Moonman album that released on Novemeber 11th this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=mJBMIUydWi0

Before I knew what redpilled was

Mustaine

Slayer is hard right. Posted a photo of themselves with donald trump on the day he won with the caption 'deal with it snowflakes' or something like that

Right wing metal playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj2Ke3rrHjMHp_mUG47SexOKgBD2jY8Rd

that link didnt embed, try this one

youtube.com/watch?v=N9dgLyRfOOY&list=PLj2Ke3rrHjMHp_mUG47SexOKgBD2jY8Rd&pbjreload=10

Stryper, 80s Christian metal band

Dave "Hang niggers with a crane" Mustaine
youtube.com/watch?v=LR2OE3q8mbk

those are just metalcore/deathcore bands with christian on the label to appear "different"

Is no one gonna say BIEBER

A Metal GOD he is

ave Mustaine from Megadeth, but I fucking hate Megadeth.

Most modern metal bands are gigantic pussies. I used to play in a touring metal band and the entire industry/community are just retarded faggots.

Pretty sure Lamb of God and Whitechapel are slightly redpilled though

They're all fucking lame nu-metal bands. At least they're not shrieking or whining into the mic, though. I want badass Christian metal about the crusades or being a warrior of God, not some jackass with dreadlocks or skinny jeans.

youtu.be/nZmw1W9DJvM
youtu.be/onIUBNKWvYo

It should be badass and cool, like this. God isn't a faggot.

Another new pro-Trump punk band: youtube.com/watch?v=LUtwJ-paRjA

Tom Araya’s wife is redpilled as fuck. We follow each other on Insta. She posts stuff like pic related all the time.

he def is but doesn't mention it which is the way it should be. Corey Taylors the biggest lib fag of them all very disappointing.

May or may not be redpilled, didn't notice anything overtly degenerate last time I listened
youtube.com/watch?v=yl9ike1iSyI&t=160s

youtube.com/watch?v=77f1jW787js
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Lamb of God is weird politically. They’re like super Libertarian pro-gun pro-freedom anti-globalist types. I know that Randy Blythe is really anti-Trump though.

No fucking way

Anybody have a screencap?

He hates everything except old soviet cars and blue eyes

I just know they are against the military industrial complex and some of their albums like As the palaces burn and Ashes of the wake had some cool political lyrics

Randy is obviously the obnoxious faggot of the band, I wonder what the rest of them think

Lmao hahahahahha no fucking way

I would have never thought they were pro-Trump at all. I thought Kerry King didn't like him much?

The rest seem really down to earth and like good ol’ boy types. Probably more right wing than Randy.

Goatmoon, Peste Noire, Absurd, Spear of Longinus, Graveland, Incantation w/ Pillard, Grand Belial's Key.

All pro-white and anti-ZOG, while still being top tier.

From what I understand it’s Tom who is the right winger. Kerry used to be right wing, but I don’t know what happened. Hanneman was redpilled as fuck, RIP.

Hahahahhaha no fucking way that is hilarious

Every 80's alpha meme metal band is supporting Trump. Why are so many 80's metal bands right-wing but every modern metal band are SJW fags?

I'm just gonna post a bunch of my cool metal albums/songs and hope they're all fashy, a lot of these I either can't find/understand the lyrics or didn't listen closely enough to really be able to tell. The sci-fi and historic/war themed shit is definitely right leaning, though.

youtu.be/1qr3tZ2Xjpo
youtu.be/NSB3e64sUsk
youtu.be/ybsZ7p_9LeU
youtu.be/NiHpfugCboI
youtu.be/parJj9fFVWE
youtu.be/5ozmiXxMCGg
youtu.be/rcVvWnV0OIA
youtu.be/NTddTMRojk0
youtu.be/Tp87Jc6k1w4
youtu.be/GSk77fH_udA
youtu.be/c_tfTTN3628

Peste Noire and Absurd are great.
youtu.be/f6Ly9KIZmps

Glad he died before being "investigated" by one of these big liberal metal publications

Mist of them grew up with actual father figures in their lives I guess

Most** fuck

Phil 'white power' Anselmo the goat metal vocalist

Trump is 80's as fuck. If JFK would be running today, the snowflakes would hate him too.

How many people would be allowed to wear a totenkopf now? Dog bless Jeff.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

Iced Earth, YES!
I bought a custom BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme from Jon a few years ago. Super cool guy.
Where's he at these days? He was talking about moving somewhere in South America..???