Winds of change

Before any storm there is a calm. I feel the winds picking up. Can you smell it too? We are on the outer band of the storm, and moving into rough waters.

I was thinking earlier about why the truth has now become hate speech to many worldwide. My simplest explanation was that the truth hurts the hardest.

I hope you will consider the next event as it impacts us all. We realized some time ago that our allies had different views about how we deal with changing populations and values. Something has to change to keep the safety of the public first and foremost our priority.

A happening on a global scale shall affect us all once again. We have done our best to condition hearts and minds to be harder. We have some hard choices to make with good friends.
Trump and Brexit were binded.

What happens when a British national commits an act of terror abroad?
What is a British national by definition?
Who is responsible for the radicalization of any person willing to commit an act of terror outside of their borders?
What intelligence sharing requirements can be met for each party?
The bans will soon begin to cover any and all countries that have admitted people they cannot vouch for. What happens when you open your borders, but have agreements with other in the global community that have higher standards?

UK1ST
Merry Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzIWhjNmRB4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/#more-142944
youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story bro

Glad you can read.

Where are we headed?

Digits confirm.

And interesting questions OP

Im ready for the change. Im ready for values to prevail and degeneracy to end. Bring on the new golden age plz.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzIWhjNmRB4
Cool little video, but he's right on point.

The unthinkable has happened. Something amazing is upon us. Everything is about to be revealed and the entire ZOG / central banking system is about to die. Even Israel I predict.

I've been saying for a while now, nothing will ever really change or get done without a catalyst.

US wouldn't have gotten into WW2 without Pearl harbor.

And we wouldn't have become what we became afterwards without WW2.

something big is going to have to happen in order to stir up the people into hatred of an enemy enough to set the gears in motion for the right people to push the right ideas in government.

maybe a huge catastrophic attack. possibly leading to war and some kind of meaningful change.

Trump was the catalyst faggot.

It should not have to come to this. The meek shall be sacrificed in a time of peace.

Yes and no.
Trump was pearl harbor, ??? = ww2?
maybe The central banks/zionist rothschild/zog/ nwo being exposed will happen and cause riots/mobs/ww4.
Either way, we are on the precipe of a new age barring some disaster.

Not if the information is rolled out in a meticulously way which exposes the entire media as the liars they are. The normies will resent them far more than we do. Then they will listen to Trump.

Yeah change is coming. Trump will switch from McDonalds to taco bell.

Trump will not be impeached. Even if it where to get as far as impeachment trial it won't happen.

But it'll never get that far.

Ho, he and the republican house and senate are the tangible solid rejection of the past 8 years of liberal reign, and the past 25 years of continuous buildup to that liberal reign.

Trump might be the agent of change, but he's not going to be able to make any change without some kind of catalyst that allows him to.

Nothing meaningful will get done when it's business as usual in DC and the country is still divided, becoming more and more tribalistic and digging their heels in the sand harder and harder.

Something needs to unite the people, and we've seen that crisis unites people. Pearl harbor united us against the Axis powers.

9/11 united people and allowed Bush an excuse to invade Iraq with almost unanimous support and silence opposition.

And general natural disasters unite people in the aftermath all the time.

Trump needs that kind of "crisis" to spark unity behind him.

The question is, what will it be, and what will be accomplished from it, because there's several ways this could go, and even more possible outcomes depending on what happens.

There's also the matter of expectations vs reality when it comes to us here on Sup Forums vs whatever the reality in DC is.

I might be looking for an excuse to get all the muslims out of the US. You might be looking for an excuse to just gas all nonwhites entirely.

While in DC, Trump might be looking for any excuse to finally deal with North Korea, specifically.

Don't worry guys, you will get EMPed back into the stone age soon enough.

A symbol shall be broken. A moment shall be frozen. All hearts will be broken. A people shall rise from the ashes bloodied and resolved.
God be with the families and victims. May those that not know God find faith in family. I pray I shall not be judged by my peers harshly.

Merry Christmas....

You sound like a child.

>implying resetting the world wouldn't be a good thing

>resetting america and putting it at the end of the food chain
Would be a good thing, yes.

Who fights best when cornered?

Trolling for right wing terrorists? Pose it like a question and entrap? UK LE or US?

>What happens when a British national commits an act of terror abroad?
If they have money then nothing. Otherwise punished under foreign laws in land they committed crimes or brought back to bongland to be tried. Tribe writes brit laws so remove tribe.
>What is a British national by definition?
Someone who defends and upholds white british national values and is willing to make sacrifices so that their progeny won't be mutts.
>Who is responsible for the radicalization of any person willing to commit an act of terror outside of their borders?
Both the radicalizers and terrorists.
What intelligence sharing requirements can be met for each party?
Don't have intelligence parties sharing info that can harm their national interests.
You don't open borders you fuckin dimwitted tribe-slaves. You don't make the same agreements you would with non-white countries either, otherwise you fail.

Mention of a happening on a global scale, meaning it will have shockwaves that ripple across the world and "once again" implying it has happened before... What has happened before that shook the world?

9/11.

The UN poster further connects this to New York somehow

Then You mention that a symbol shall be broken... What is a symbol in New York, which is known globally?

The Statue of Liberty!

The meek shall be sacrificed,implying the masses, the innocents, whatever it is, will be big.

And a Moment being frozen implies a moment forever burned into history, like the image of the burning Twin Towers is.

Then, mention of ashes, and a prayer to God for the victims, and a prayer to not be judged too harshly personally...

Good God you dastardly man, You intend to trigger a Nuclear false flag in New York at 1 AM England Time!

Sometime the ones that hold the keys must be held accountable for who they represent.

>What happens when a British national commits an act of terror abroad?
No idea.
>What is a British national by definition?
British citizens and subjects, probably any illegal who resides in the UK.
>Who is responsible for the radicalization of any person willing to commit an act of terror outside of their borders?
themselves, CIA, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia
>What intelligence sharing requirements can be met for each party?
No idea.
>Who fights best when cornered?
an animal.

I would rather be Christ than Pilate.

What is going on here? Is a happening about to happen? Must know to get comfy.

Christ the Redeemer in Brazil?
NK n*kes can't reach that, Roth?

In all seriousness. Lately, i've taken to seeing the old biblical stories of Sodom and Gomorrah as not just fable and old news and such, but as a prediction.

Think about it. 2 cities consumed by vice and degeneracy, destroyed by "fire and brimstone"

Abraham's nephew Lot was told to leave with his family, and to not look back. But Lot's wife looked back, and became a pillar of salt.

Always seemed like nuclear apocalypse to me.

Sodom and Gomorrah. East Coast, West Coast. Cali and NY.

Can't get it out of my head lately

Jeff Sessions is a massive cuck, and the worst AG in US history.

At some time a number will need to be reached. You must choose to look forward and live differently. You can always look back and become the pillar.

Thanks for the info

Cain and Abel

Need butter on the popcorn. What's gonna happen? Need simplethink answers plz. And what did u do to condition hearts to be harder? Need moar butter!

Land, Air, and Sea becomes one.
What is power?

Californians aren't innocent. A flag in or near water? Coast?

My friends do not like me and the people I "work" with think I am mean. I welcome change.

You missed the salt in the butter. I only know of girl power. land air and sea becoming one means super booms booms destroying everything bc dr evil has a phd in evil?

--BREAKING--
General Mattis called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to post it

10,000 people suffer, and many more perish in a time of personal sacrifice. The cries of the broken crack the Heavens.
Grab some COCO...

If the truth is hate speech its probably not the truth retard

Wasn't going to eat coco but will eat coco if proof and not larp

Please do so. Many marines are being moved to strategic locations. Desert is now SNOW. Sand is PoPuLaTeD.

You are fat and ugly.

So flooding the coasts and shiet? do i invest in chinese construction now? plz need coco and now need stock advice. life hard.

8 Weeks .........
We do better.......
Who prints houses?
Who draws strategic lines?
Who needs help?

please shut up fag your posts are lame

Yet my orange .... is all you taste.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

when the storm arrives do you think the market will dip for a week or two, then recover?

Shutdown 72 hour reset.

so...don't try to short it?

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

short the market?

What market? Whom do you tithe? What is a reset?

>What market?
dow jones, s&p 500, banks
>Whom do you tithe?
the catholic church?
>What is a reset?
I dont know...tell us?

To the lands long promised

People are a ReSoUrCe, how many do you own?

I do not know who yuo are and if anything will happen.

British national is British high class and more or less native people spiritually, whatever it means, linked to them.

Poles and Pakis are not British nationals. What about Chavs? They are British but to what extent would you vouch for them?

The other solution is globalization. Everyone is equal and being British is nothing special. But that is just a lie.

Rats, those are rats, sir.

Pilate Chad

> rich
> Roman
> has a wife
> sentences other people to death

Jesus

> poor
> a Jew
> virgin
> no job
> walks around and tells stories
> enters a hostile city
> dies at 33

It's not about the coasts, it's about America and Europe, the West. Its an adaption of the Bronze Age Collapse, the people lost momentum and they were destroyed, the meteor is just the destruction. If one man sees a meteor hit wouldn't that destruction be remembered for decades. Any society reaches a great point where it could do near anything relative to the past, that time for us was the 1900's, if only we had not consumed ourselves in war and dagger throwing. Then they become lazy, like we have. One day it is all destroyed, and those who try to reverse the course of history are either destroyed, as were the ones in the Bronze Age, or they escape to something knew, like Abraham, and how I pray we do.

Though I will say that the course of history is not inflexible, Caesar and Augustus especially prolonged Rome's height to last centuries. Maybe someone'll come along, or we'll get the willpower to do that.

here the real OP pic

How many people do I own? 0

tfw normies dont get this picture

Centuries brought forth a nation. Once divided an ally became A brother in blood. A brother wore the scar. Another son upon the altar.

Blood, pain, and death is the best investment for gains.

so...defense stocks?

Why does He LiE?

The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.

I refuse to work for Jews, sorry.

When you can spell Jew at a distance from reality.
What flag shall be raised above Solomon?

>When you can spell Jew at a distance from reality.
incomplete, incoherent sentence
>What flag shall be raised above Solomon?
who cares?

You implying Colorado?

Setting high upon the hill. The Golden Dome crumbles at will. The fuse has been lit.

Merry Christmas,

Your Jew is an imaginary monster keeping you asleep for fear of recognition.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/#more-142944

This may have something to do with it all.

Probably a window open. Check em.

Not really, when I say "Jew" I'm referring to a very specific group of people all bound together by their crimes against my people.

Yes there are "good Jews". I don't care. The idea that there are "good Jews" has shielded the bad ones for too long. Deport them all. Let them have their own country.

This storm is going to be just as disappointing as the hurricane generals.

Your nigger is in your reflection. Your Jew stands behind. 10,000 souls......

>Your nigger is in your reflection. Your Jew stands behind. 10,000 souls....
More meaningless words.

The problem with letting foreigners have power in your country is they will be tempted to harm you. As the Jews have been doing for the past 70 years. Do you deny this?

>Though I will say that the course of history is not inflexible, Caesar and Augustus especially prolonged Rome's height to last centuries. Maybe someone'll come along, or we'll get the willpower to do that.

But at what cost? Caesar killed thousands, Augustus reined at the time of Christ's death. The price for each was FAR to high....JMO

They have been kicked out of 119 nations in their history.
We even have them in The Magna Carta (The English Constitution) to not have them dabble, and we can pull the rug when needed.
If I am kicked out of a pub, it's probably my fault, if I am barred from 2 pubs, it's probably my fault.
If I am barred from 10 pubs, I have a serious problem...
Now imagine 119...

youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8

Roger Stone, are you drunk again?

The hopium LARP formula in 2017:
>make vague promises of certain victory
>rapid fire a series of questions that 1. gives the illusion of greater knowledge, 2. redirects attention back to the reader and 3. is open ended enough to allow confirmation bias to reinforce it's "legitimacy"
>sign off with super sekrit code/codename

Dumb cunts

Roger Stone is the fuckin' Terminator! Do you know how many times (and ways) that they've tried to kill that man?