The 56% is real

Eurofag here visiting Idaho (one of the whitest US states)

I am saying to say, but the 56% meme is real. I was at Walmart today, and the photos that follows are what I witnessed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ktvb.com/mobile/article/article/news/local/more-syrian-refugees-in-boise-than-nyc-and-la-combined/312674885
youtu.be/5C6GZQ7UNaU
kivitv.com/news/twin-falls-pd-alleged-rape-committed-by-boys-of-iraqisudanese-descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least 60% of the customers here we're Mexican or niggerized

Only the elderly were white.

These customers were Mexicans but had a white blonde haired daughter.
Is this normal in Americuck?

Don't tread on me (unless you're a Mexican or nigger)

I literally don't see a problem. These are normal white people to me

In their defense Walmart is well known as the designated shopping area for nonwhites

We goofed when we started abandoning the one drop rule for racial demography. Now actual whites are probably less than 50% sadly.

Were they doing anything wrong?

I always heard Walmart was a white man's Mecca full of guns and cheap beef.

I see brown people...

>Were they doing anything wrong?
Just being non-white is wrong enough for me.
Also literally ever item in the electronics department was under lock and key or security tagged, shoplifting must be through the roof

oh hell no. its been niggers almost from the get go. boons flock to walmart for """employment""" (aka fucking around and leaving checkout lines closed) and cheap shit..

Atleast you guys can go to Walmart to buy guns for the upcoming race war.
Also a very festive gun display

No. That's a meme. Huwhites do their shitshopping at Target. The white man stopped shopping at Wal-Mart when they started getting niggerfuxated.

So when CNN made Zimmerman into a white man... they were only telling the truth.

Wtf there's arabs in Idaho ? How/why did they go there ?

Also why did app the darkies have carts full of toys, electronics, food and clothing.
I saw a nigger buying a $800 TV.
How can they afford these luxuries?

Everybody in america is aware. Walmart is poverty/very low middle class.

not Arabs, Mexicans

White Americans imported them so they could have cheap labor for picking vegetables

What is this one supposed to be of? Fucking Eurofag Muzzie with worse genetics than us. Here's a meme.

Nice work detective

Obama’s was settling them in places like Maine and Idaho so everyone gets to experience diversity

Apparently they have more Syrian refugees in Boise then in LA and Jew York combined.
>ktvb.com/mobile/article/article/news/local/more-syrian-refugees-in-boise-than-nyc-and-la-combined/312674885
I saw hordes of Somalis in Boise, felt like I was in Minnesota.

>app
*all

My tax money

Lmao you went to a walmart (where all the spics and niggers go) in the middle of boise (where all the spics and niggers in idaho go)

Gtfo out of my state cuck

Good to know.
People on the street and at the bars looks pretty dark as well. Lots of Mexicans

>32 inch tcl
>$800
thats like $200 tops

>$800
>32"
>offbrand
that thing is like 180 bucks max

No, that pic i took of another cart.
I saw atleast 10 darkies buying a tv.
That Tv in picture was in some other darkies cart, only like $150

Have you considered that only shitskins shop at walmart?

Also when you say
>one of the whitest US states
You have to keep in mind that ZOG both a) goes out of its way to transplant minorities to areas that are "too white" (see: Somalis in Minnesota) and b) will tend to concentrate these minorities (in the early stages of the infection) in urban / built up areas. Presumably you were traveling to Boise or some other city and not some the middle of nowhere.

WALMART is absolutely ground zero for this meme, it is real.

Normal Americans buy everything from Amazon and online now.

WALMART and our malls 52% land.

Also why were all the white Americans, old, fat and wheelchair bound?.
I always thought the fat American in an electronic wheelchair was only a meme.

they work low paying jobs and spend what they do make on cars and entertainment instead of saving

But even the streets of Idaho are filled with darkies. I see Mexicans everywhere. And saw many burkas

It's not a meme. The boomers really fucked everything to shit

Yeah the Treasure Valley has plenty of spics for farm work. Hell some of em even come in seasonally and live in these weird migrant camps and go back to Mexico.

Once you get out of the valley it whitens up again.

I live in Nampa myself, it's really fucking comfy. I watched the other day at Jackson's (gas station) as some beaner in a work jump suit held open the door for some old hill billy white guy missing teeth. By luck of the draw he held that door open for like 5 people as they came and went, they were all white but one other beaner. Everyone smiled and said thank you and fuck... It's just not bad here, spics are overwhelmingly friendly and mind their shit.

It's the increase of niggers and fucking refugees from niggerland the feds put into twin falls and boise that worry me. Whites and mexicans can function but the fucking nogs will be the death of idaho.

What were on the Walmart of Overland in Boise?

Burkas in idaho? Why? Cornniggers get in here and explain this shit.

Or were you in nampa?

Fuck they all look the same.

Should have reported it just to be on the safe side

The meme applies to Eurofags as well, which is the greatest irony since they're always posting it.

Idk about the rest of you fags but in Texas they stopped selling guns at Walmart in 1999.

>Nampa
I went in Nampa and Caldwell today. It's a shithole full of meth, hillbillies and Beaners.
If this is comfy in America, then I don't think I'm going to move here.

Yup

>Mfw I live in Wyoming
>Mfw it hasn't turned into niggerdom yet but it's all around me and closing in
>Mfw I saw a black woman who just moved in and all I can think was "She's probablly going to nig up the place"
>Mfw this is how I feel:

youtu.be/5C6GZQ7UNaU

Idaho is a mormon rapefuggee state

The Obama admin had Housing & Urban Development prioritize moving minorities to middle, traditional America as well as refugees.

That's why Idaho, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas and other places are filled with muds now, it was policy for the last eight years.

The government was also paying my company to give basic service to them in places like Hailey, Ketchum and Sun Valley.

Even in other cities at least half of our volume is foreigners and American niggers, most of which are piss ass poor.

Walmart is absolute garbage. I avoid it wherever possible. You're right, it's full of nigs and beans. The stores are also usually messy, and any white "people" you do see there are 300+lbs, with shit in their pants. It's the smell I can't stand when I'm forced to go that I hate most. You may ask
>If you hate it so much, why go at all?
Sometimes, especially in areas like Texas, there's just nowhere else to go. Thankfully, I'm only in Texas about once a year. Don't worry Texas, your Whataburger more than makes up for the Walmarts everywhere.

I went to both caldwell and overland Boise Walmart today.
Most of the pictures are of Caldwell with 1 or 2 from overland.
I had alot more but they turned blurry

Literally a state of Mormons, meth and Mexicans

kivitv.com/news/twin-falls-pd-alleged-rape-committed-by-boys-of-iraqisudanese-descent

>I saw hordes of Somalis in Boise, felt like I was in Minnesota.

yeah its fucking insane. ive talked to some of them, one kid i was taking a poltical science course with. fucking nog would by the finest threads (at least in his mind) and made his clothes and appearanced dialed the fuck in. he was nice enough, I liked talking to him before or after class initially. He was very much for a male dominated and oriented family situation. Talked about how the man should be in charge and not to be questioned when the man went out to do... whatever the fuck nogs in boise do. Did not like gays, did not like childless couples, all sorts of good shit. But the kicker?

He was lazy as fucking sin, I offered to tutor him once since he was struggling pretty heavily. He never was available, on days we'd schedule tutoring he would bounce if he couldnt find me or just not show up at all.

how the fuck he past his first classes I dont know. he tried to get in on the international relations course but was gone pretty quickly.

i love idaho, and i love the oregon/oregon coast but its all falling apart so quickly

>Walmart

>goes to america
>spends his time in a walmart taking pictures of shitskins
definitely not autistic mate, this is totally normal behavior.

you're at fucking walmart. next you'll go to the mall and say the same shit

get the fuck out of my state

Does your family know you're putting pictures of them on hate sites?

>spics are overwhelmingly friendly and mind their shit
This attitude is what killed Americuck. They are your enemy, but you are too retarded to see it

Elections have consequences. Often times they are permanent.

Those people get every incentive in the world in higher education and never get flunked out, they'll give him a degree just for showing up.

You're a fucking retard. The hillbillies you'd see passing through can be counted on your hand and finding meth requires effort.

And yeah we got like 20% beaners, thats just the reality of the situation.

Unless your some scuzzed out druggie there is now way you could pop into Namp and see the underbelly. Believe me I've been year for a long time and have been on both sides of the track.

Fucking this

>underbelly
There is no underbelly. It's out in the open.
I'm sure living on a farm outside Nampa could be comfy. But it's a rough fucking town, maybe it's nice for America. Idk.
But get a grip and admit it's a shithole.
Even most white look like thrash

Judging by the pictures you were in Canyon county, which is full of spics and niggers. Ada county (Boise/Meridian) is where the whites live. We send the rest to Canyon county in Nampa and Caldwell.

What part of Idaho is this?

I was in both and they both suck. Downtown Boise was pretty nice and white.
It's weird, because most downtowns are full of darkies.
The suburban areas looked darker than the cities.

Reno is much better then boise, no muslims all the blacks are americans, the government isnt neocons, ya even with all the californians nevada beats idaho by a long shot

Canyon county is a spic-ridden shithole. Ada is where it's at.

I'm not welcoming them in you false flag retard. But I am existing with my reality and operating the best way I can.

It's niggers, muslims and jews that have priorty. Mexicans can wait or integrate (at least the light skinned ones).

Caldwell/Nampa mostly, one or 2 were from Boise.

"Here in the hood," "Walmart"... yeah great evidence

>Yurofag in charge of being white
Does your country have no-go zones?

Ours has guns. What about you? You're fucked. But we're nice. We'll help you when we're done here. If you suck our dicks.

>Mexicans can wait or integrate (at least the light skinned ones).
Omg fucking kill yourself kiddo.
Mexicans are just as bad as Niggers, they just hide it better.

Lmao this

>Walmart
Begone peasant!

You went to a Wallmart. What did you expect? Not a shitskin breeding ground?

B-but muh BASED Dixie niggers and spics!!!
Seriously though, of the fringe nationalist groups in America, the ones in the southern half are so ridiculously cucked it's not even funny. The PNW/Midwest/Northeast + Canada are the white man's last stand in North America.

Ada county is fucking california transplant soyboy heaven.

They're fucking ruining boise and meridian.

So many limp wristed faggots in Boise now. I used to like taking casual street photos downtown but it's so depressing I just head south to the Owyhee desert to take photos now.

Looks like one of those tourist wal-marts. In Florida there is one wal-mart where only brazilians go to after spending their money at all the other tourist traps.

>PNW/Midwest/Northeast + Canada are the white man's last stand in North America.
Better work fast. Because the looks of America isn't very good. It's very unfortunate.
Too many cucks who can't see their enemies

Here the whites live north of the river, this is also the nice side of town (including downtown). Spics, niggers, and white trash live south of the river. Stay away from all that it's a shithole. Nampa and Caldwell are even worse.

That's true, but I'll take the hipsters on the north side over the shitskins south of the river any day of the week.

Autismo

I'd pick a white liberal state (Vermont) over a dark conservative state (Texas) anyday.

Then you're eyes aren't open. I'd rather be around real people than disingenuous fucks who's goal in life is to destroy everything good that got us to this point.