How do I whistleblow?

I'm a low level accountant for a Federal Government Agency. I'm young and I have a PhD. in Accounting, which is exceptionally rare, so everyone at my location hates me because they are lazy old gib stufz types. I have to do an inordinate amount of manually double checking transactions, account transfers, billing preparations and account reallocations because they say I do, but because of this I get to see everything that is happening at my location, and to do this work I have been given access to a cash flow statement database that I can pull any transaction from any office in my agency as long as I can figure out the cost center code. Luckily for me my incompetent and old co-worker gave me a list of all of the cost center codes when I actually needed another code for an interagency transaction. Wouldn't want to have to find a code for me every time this rare occurrence happens.

I have uncovered how everyone in the DOI, and most likely the Federal Government travels, books hotels, gets whores, etc. on the taxpayer dime and then makes it look like the money is being used for what it is meant for and the extra money is coming out of basically a slush fund approved by taxpayers because it looks like it is coming out of agency profits. It was sneaky as fuck and it's something that no one who doesn't work directly with this type of funding would ever figure out because there is simply no access to it. You will never see the government's equivalent to a statement of cash flows, you only see their balance sheets and income statements. My co-workers are literally incapable of understanding it because they don't understand Math or Accounting principles well enough.

What do I do? I've literally been out of college for 6 months and am not sure where I go or what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

doioig.gov/
infowars.com/contact/
fsb.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K.

>what should I do?

Kys

doioig.gov/

Nothing will happen buddy. The news is controlled by these folks and the intelligence agencies have to approve stories before they're published. Yes, the whole fucking thing is corrupt. idk

>the Federal Government travels, books hotels, gets whores, etc. on the taxpayer dime and then makes it look like the money is being used for what it is meant for
As if we didn't already know the feds manage to waste money on everything

Go to the media.

Srsly now, document everything and spill proof all over Sup Forums so they can't kill you and bury this.

well first off, dont be so descriptive of yourself

The media is controlled by (((them))), as soon he opens his mouth he will be doomed.

Whistleblower statutes require you to tell either someone from the doj, a congressman, or a superior you report to. That said, good luck. I chose the 3rd option, then all the way to the secretary of energy, and I might as well have been pissing in the wind.
That said, good luck to you.

Proof of identity + timestamp.

call glen greendwald

You basically just fucked yourself by posting on here. Its guaranteed that spooks now have eyes on you. If anything just fucking send that shit over to Wikileaks b4 you get BTFO'd by CIA niggers

Your agency intranet should have a wikipage or standalone page on ethics and proper channels to submit a report.

Or I would guess. I only work for a big, non defense corporation. I assume all these places have their own intranet procedures for reporting.

Keep playing the game until you find real information asshole. The FBI doesn't bust the mob for shaking down the hot dog vendor, they wait until they find the kingpin.

Keep your mouth shut, collect evidence and act like you've seen an end zone before

Man, don't post this here they monitor this site. It would be in your best interest to delete this post, compile solid evidence for this case against the DOI, and keep it to yourself until you decide you want to expose them or never if you choose. I think many people are aware something like this is happening. I mean for god's sake watch something like American dad on TV- a running joke in the series is the government's ridiculously irresponsible spending of taxpayer money, obviously it's hyperbolized for comedic value but nonetheless.

Download a bunch of examples, drop some to wikileaks, copy to external drives, mail some to news agency (not CNN, nyt, wapo, or any of the ones who claim Russians hacked elections, they are covering up bigger scandals), try independent news like veritas project or something, put links to download here, upload to archive.org and other archive sites, basically the more people have it, the more likely it will become public.

>low level accountant
>PhD. in Accounting

U WOT M8?

OP is a larping faggot. Nobody with a fucking PhD in accounting would describe themselves as a 'low level accountant'

infowars.com/contact/

Whistleblower tab

Inb4 meme flag, yeah ik, fuck off

For real wait until you have a bigger fish and solid proof before jeprodizing your entire career

There's a huge difference between merely wasting money and actively misusing it.

Dump that info on wikileaks or send it to a reputable news outlet.

Fox News is probably the least sympathetic towards government waste.

I have a PhD. in Accounting, which is exceptionally rare.

OP you seem really depressed
Maybe you should seek professional help

Depends who, I'd trust Tucker, but ultimately fox is run by the same people who run the others.

The transactions are probably normal and business related, and you're a spaz.

This thread is bullshit shill trap, if you work for the government they already know about snowden and what he did. Come on look at the news of all the whistle blowers and you think this person does not know how to leak or blow a whistle?
They surely found Sup Forums very fast didn't they.
this smells like a government trap or just pure bull shit post.

How's the market for PhD's with some practical experience before they started their programs.

When I was in school the professors were meming 120k starting salary any school you want for accounting profs.

Wikileaks is best bet for this kind of shit. Then again OP is probably a larping faggot and/or a jew
>Ph.D in Accounting

in all honesty he likely gave himself away already. How many young accounting doctorates that started working for the DOI in the past year?

OP dump now or risk being founded suicided in a dufflebag with your hands tied behind your back. They won't go after someone that is on record for whistleblowing it would be too suspicious

This. Plebbit and wikileaks also. MSM will bury this but shitposters will not

>because it looks like it is coming out of agency profits
kys.. agency profits?

And yes on Sup Forums

My supervisor was at my site the other week and literally went off about white privledge, he is white himself wtf, I am also white.

Which member of Congress is known for being anti corruption and listening to random citizens who contact their office? Rand Paul? Mike Huckabee? Or are there others who are in the media less?

I know there are always some pretty astute people here among the hordes.

This

str8 to rowdy gowdy senpai

But I haven't seen an end zone before.

I'm like a European guy winding up on a football field and looking for the goal.

Don't ask Sup Forums for advice, lmao, talk to a lawyer. Sage because probably fake and fishing for (you)s.

What does it even mean to blow the whistle?
I cant tell if im laughing at a dream or not

Wikileaks my nigga

>My supervisor was at my site the other week and literally went off about white privledge, he is white himself wtf, I am also white.
tell him he needs to check his racism

I have a LOT of evidence, it's a system they use that would literally be impossible to erase unless they erased basically every single transaction that the DOI has ever made.

out of college 6 months and already doing senior work? I question that, if true take your smart phone out take a picture then post it here, then it will spread like wild fire

>Hey OP, this is RAND PAUL here. Please dump your files, else you're a faggot

Thank you.

So, what are you waiting to blow things up?

Post shit here and we will send them the proper way ( PV, Wikileaks, etc). You don't even have to do it yourself.

Get copies of the info and send to WikiLeaks

fsb.ru

I am aware of this, misusing it is legal.

That's my point don't look for a goal until it's right in your lap.

If you misfire you've fucked it all up

That's not true you fucking faggot. GOV is gov work regardless of your degree

You STFU and you take the checks just like the last guy before you did.

JK, the answer is always Wikileaks \0/

While funny, and they certainly wouldn't cover it up, I doubt sending it to Russia would help anything right now.

Exactly. He'd be a GS-12 at a minimum

I'd say watch how things play out with justice/ OIG. I don't think we know who in the doj can be trusted right now. After this week, it should be clearer.

Problem with politicos is aligning with their agenda. So it's not so much which house member will listen to a whistleblower, but rather, which one will actually move the issue forward.

Like I said 6 months out of college senior position?

Oh fuck.

No one's gonna get that reference.
No one's watching sports anymore.

Get ahold of Trump Admin somehow, someway. Wistle blowers are blacklisted for life, Trumps admin are the kind of people that would give you a job for Doing your job.

>PhD in accounting

They’re going to try to kill you OP

WikiLeaks every last page you can upload. Take precautions to cover your tracks. Do not get caught.

This is your destiny user. Do not waste it.

Use Google Chrome to email wikileaks

Blackmail.

I want a picture from an iphone or screen shot

You're larping. You're larping, right? Say you're larping user. The info gave out pretty much gives away exactly who you are.

You're gonna need to dump this, like, now, because with the information you have you're in danger.

That's actually not a bad idea, I'll post pictures of All Inclusive Mexican Resort hotel charges known to be whore houses tomorrow. I know I will have to check and make sure the travel charges are in the appropriate accounts since it is Monday.

I wish there was a way to get you to DC. I have a HUGE in with two senators.

Not true. I've tried (see above). Fed exed the info. Tried to call but wh operator hung up on me three times. Theyre understaffed and barely hearing the people.

If this isn't fake then the answer is simple: you leak it all, to everywhere.
Don't think, just open the flood gates. Leak it far, leak it wide, leak it to every corner.

Obviously you'll get killed. Which would be deserved. But it'd be fun.

Yeah that's part of why I am posting here. Who do I contact that can contact someone who's definitely part of the good guys?

Wikileaks or if you want a bigger shit show dump it on here.

Spread the News in a third world country (my country has two Alex Jones) use 4d chess and pray that someone can connect the dots

Wait a little and stabilize this job and than after like a year come out.
God speed boy.

Presumably contact the Inspector General's Office for your agency or Dept., anonymously if you wish. Alternately, contact your Congressman. Or a lawyer.

Seconded

The information is controlled but not classified, how long am I looking at? Life? 5 years?

I'll be honest. I've been going on Sup Forums since a guy in my dorms mentioned it Freshman year. I'm more or less a zombie like most people, but from being based I have a sense of how meaningless life is but also how precious it is and how rare something like this is.

Now that I think about it, we actually have a current very specific type of IT issue that most people would never even think of as an IT issue. I could probably dump everything directly from my work computer tomorrow.

If you went to college you had to take a computer class and that class went over tor browsers, they all do, computer and internet is a must for your job, wikileaks require tor.
the only way not to be tracked is use an untraceable computer at a public wifi location then go to work

Fuck no. There's people watching this board and he's given enough away to find him. He should have played his cards close to his chest. All he can really do is dump as fast as possible and as publicly as possible to keep himself alive.

Wikileaks or Glenn Greenwald, he should have instructions for contacting him anonymously.

This. They won't kill you for posting this, but deciding to go through with it will get you v&

>wait a year until you are comfy and convinced it's not really a big deal
Jew logic for you

>veritas
Probably not the best idea after all the shit that has been happening recently.

My office literally has a bulletin board where people post articles they print out about how much they hate Trump and Zinke, the DOI is not friendly.

You take it to the big man, president Trump.

If this isn't a LARP you need to contact the secretary of the interior, as well as congressmen, senators, and places like WikiLeaks etc. You need to let everyone know that there is no way you would kill yourself, and set up a "dead man's switch" i.e. download this to several flash drives and give them to people you trust. Make a video of yourself stating you are in good mental health, and happy, and are not thinking of harming yourself and/or others, and that you feel it is your patriotic duty to come forward with this information. You're in a world of shit right now, and you obviously don't realize it. Good luck bud.

This guy is correct. Although I'm pretty sure this is either fake or some dude is trying to rat on someone who's planning something. If this isn't a larp OP is 100% now on a hit list.

Yep without a doubt

Low level is starting with a Bachelors as a GS-7 like I did

Send it to red Ice

I am sure the computer calss you took talked about masking and hiding your IP address

Sic the big dog on it. Whistleblower tip line:
infowars.com/contact/

Is it super Jewish of me if what I really want is the whistleblower reward?

not bad

>trusting a shill informant because he tells you thing you want to hear

Ignore Israel and meme flags. Veritas is trustworthy enough. But they should only be one of many places that you send it.

Where do you live OP? If you give me your address I'll come pick you up and take you to a secure location where you'll be able to work.