I think I'm done with white girls, Sup Forums

I'm a white guy who's dated women of all races over the years. I just don't think I could ever see myself committing to a white girl for the rest of my life. They're all so dull and air-headed these days that I just can't seem to ever develop a fulfilling relationship with them. They seem to have universally adopted the stupid, slutty white girl mindset and I just have absolutely no tolerance for that. God forbid they start drinking...

Black girls are awesome in bed, but at the end of the day even the well-off ones with respectable (immediate) families are still ghetto trash who think slapping their hands together and sucking their teeth is a form of rhetoric that Aristotle forgot to mention. On top of that, their extended families are still tribal idiots who think getting good grades in school, being calm in front of the police, and making a decent salary is "acting too white." Latina women are pretty much the same, but not quite as bad.

It seems the only options I'm left with for a lifelong commitment are Indian and East Asian women (no fucking way I'm marrying a muzzie). These are the only women I've dated who actually seem like they have their shit together and don't expect me to act like their daddy. I've been dating an Indian woman for the past few years (adopted by a white family at a young age, so added bonus) and I'm seriously debating proposing to her in another year or two.

Can someone redpill me enough that I could give white girls another chance somehow? Not planning on having children, so you don't need to worry about the white race tainting thing.

>giving up on white women
Then you will never know true satisfaction

As long as you never have kids with a non white I'm totes okay with you snagging a gook or nip. Nice ladies.

>hooton plan part 2

this is why the jews win

yes my fellow white go- i mean my fellow white people i have also given up on white women and you should too. start dating black women and filling the world with beautiful mixed babies

>not planning on having children
>don't think I could ever see myself committing to a white girl for the rest of a my life

kys

My relationships with white girls were the least satisfying of my life desu :/

Indian/Asian women in my experience are the only ones who are somehow raised to be subservient while not having shit for brains.

Again, not planning on having children.

Hello, Shareblue minion. Really putting in the work with this one, aren't we? Is there an employee appraisal coming up soon?

My best relationships by far have been with asian women. Starting to think I shouldn't have broken up.

Shouldn't you have at least had one before you give up on them?

> kys
Thought about it before, but I've put too much god damn effort into this life bullshit to give up now. Guess I'm in it for the long haul...

> Shareblue minion
Asking for a redpill here. Help a gun-toting Trump-voting white man out.

Well, if you still want your kids to retain some white features, I recommend north Indians, preferably Catholic, at least they're Caucasians. Most white girls usually tend to be very high maintenance. I don't know man. But hey give it a try, but avoid Oriental

I say don't give up, but even I've become fed up with this crap, whatever makes you happy, and ensures the survival of the better looking genes

If you're not going to have kids, then who gives a fuck about you and what you do? You're a genetic dead end. Fuck chinks if you want, nothing you do matters.

go for the indian one

im confused, by indian do you mean mixed native, or indian from india.

Indian from India. My current girlfriend was born in India and adopted by a white American family at a young age. Sorry, definitely should have clarified that one on here...

Now that you mention it, I've never really been with a native before. I assume the second I gave them something to drink they'd burn the god damn house down.

you're loss, faggot

white women:
>eyes of the sky
>skin of the stars
>hair of the sun

anything else:
>different shades of dirt

CANNOT be beat, prove me wrong.

White men cannot afford white women. Sad, but true.

white women are so varied some are goddesses with brains and some are still pretty yet really dumb then again there are ugly fat ones with varying levels of intelligence

A mutt in his natural habitat.

I imagine you're correct. Maybe I've just been unlucky with white girls. How do I identify the goddesses with brains without wasting months of my life on one to figure that shit out? Everyone tries to be more interesting than they are when they first start dating, but that illusion inevitably fades away...

azn gf > white gf

azn girls are superior in every way ... except your kids could be beta af

No way around it user. I won’t settle down until I get a Irali Jew QT 3.14 so there’s no hope
> feel bad
/pol hates Jews cuz Jew Goddess > Aryan Master Race QT

Why don’t you judge women as individuals instead of by race?

Not gonna lie, I've met some Israeli girls who were smokin' hot. Would fuck, but not marry for the same reason as muzzies, but you do you.

Yup. White women are self centered unloyal cum sluts. I genuinely dont know how any guy could find a positive benefit in marrying one. Too much risk and headache.

This is a SHILL THREAD. Get the fuck out OP.

Nice blog. Where's the RSS?

im a hispanic guy that married a white girl. The fucking whore took my kids and sold my house.

i like your pepe and your story
these women exist. the good white ones. there are only a few of them, though. go to church. they're all there. evangelical-free-30s single women.

I might just cuck it up and impregnate a Israeli jew. Better than a smelly gook. Giving back my red pill. I already spoke with the agent. I don't want to Renner nothing. I mean nothing

This is exactly what I'm talking about. White, black, or latina I start seeing the same exact risk as soon as our relationship gets serious.

Actively seeking a redpill here. I'm begging for someone to convince me that finding a decent woman in my own race isn't a lost cause.

> go to church
This is how I've met a few white girlfriends already :/ No luck finding someone worth the time and effort. Just more brainless sluts who use religion as a cover for who they really are.

Somebody posted this in a thread a few days ago

It has come to my attention that there are a bunch of you out there that think it's okay to mix with Asians, yet still call yourself right-wingers. Well it's not.
a) Don't pretend like the problem is with anything but you. You're just to beta to handle a strong, independent Western woman. No she didn't get promoted ahead of you just because she's a woman, she got promoted over you because she is more capable at her job.
2) The reason for your lack of success with Western women is because you're not a real man. Western women make great partners for high-test men, not pathetic beta weaklings.
iii) How pathetic do you have to be to want to come home to some wife who will just let every shitty thing you do slide? Not everyone is a doormat, if they were, life would be boring. You're just afraid.
4) Asians look like children. Most of them weigh less than fucking 60kg, Jesus. Are you some type of fucking pedo?

tl;dr. Western women are strong and independent, and you're pathetic if you can't handle them.
>Pic related is probably what you look like, and you just blame it on women. Sad!

hot native girls are probably hard to find, unless looks arent your thing. But keep your current girl friend shes probably a nice chick, how ever take 2 steps forward and come too Protestantism.

Well said

Yeah. I'm not like those other guys. I know how strong womyn are. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen! Haha. Wanna trade skypes?

> keep your current girl friend shes probably a nice chick
Yeah keeping her around is probably what I'm gonna do. Nobody on here has given me a convincing reason to go for white chicks again, but plenty of reason not to. She's loyal, intelligent, and treats me well so I guess I'll just stick with what has made both of us happy for these past few years and see what happens. Whatever happens, I'll enjoy that kamasutra shit while I have it.

I mean.... Good larp my man, but can we admit at this point that Sup Forums is a gigantic larp? Sup Forums is essentially /r9k/ politicizing themselves. Sup Forums supposedly hates Jews, but any time Ben Shapiro's sister is posted all they can talk about is her tits. No one here has any actual standards or values regarding women and they would fuck anything with a pulse. Sup Forums also has no real central beliefs other than the Jews did it. It could be a complex subject like geopolitics or a straightforward one like 9/11 and I guarantee you the Jews did it. Hell, I failed my assignment, bet the Jews did it.

My fellow white people
I'm a white guy who's dated women of all races over the years.
I just don't think I could ever see myself committing to a white girl for the rest of my life.
They're all so dull and air-headed these days.
Black girls are awesome in bed.
It seems the only options I'm left with for a lifelong commitment are Indian and East Asian women.

Here's one without the watermark.

Half-Indian girl was interested in me. Vagina of a sister convinced me out of it via racial shame (lol). Never listen to women. Follow your heart.
Turned down top tier for degenerate white women.

Pol is raging ID

jewbrained snownigger 'women' can't compete

This.

>says desu
I can't imagine the white girls you dated where of any quilty. You cant judge based on bottom of the barrel user. Sorry but the pristine white girls will not date you. But it makes sense you date Asians, you are a beta after all

>when the redpill hits

There are plenty of conservative white women. You just pick the slutty liberals.