Niggers converting to islam

i just don't get it pol. Why do niggers convert to islam? What is it about islam that's appealing to them? I am seeing more and more of them gather and no explanation as to why. please enlighten me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7MaWyjio88
youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
video.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/23914049_147196322709149_3384786163163201536_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMzOCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&oh=f94bfc990bc7d8932e19e91604d7cf96&oe=5A251E0D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is extremely violent just like niggers. It is a natural fit for them when the religion literally encourages them to rape and murder.

Niggers know Islam accepts them as the slave race they are.

>encourages them to rape and murder

i was thinking along those lines as well..
kind of a head scratch that nigger women agree to cover themselves head-to-toe and follow islamic values.

Because both are violent.

Also, they feel like if they accept Christianity, they're doing what the massas said they're supposed to do. By joining Islam, they rebel, but don't realize that they're gonna be slaves with them, too.

WE WUZ KKKANGZ!

blacks should stick to shit like voodoo or become atheists, because all organized religion was created by people who enslaved them.

They see it as a rebellion against white culture

>white Christians slaved them
>white Christians didn't treat them like humans
>took an entire movement for simple civil rights for white Christians to accept them

It is their ancestral religion before they were forcefully taken to the Americas.

Pic related. Grand Mosque of Touba.

Black people are meant to be slave's it's why they convert to Islam.

Cuz Christianity is a white mans religion.

But pol is also extremely violent. Hate women, hates Jews want to kill all blacks. Haha blacks, Islam and people who take pol serious all have the same shit in common

For their self-interest. They are promised change and other things. They don't want to be victims. They had terrible experience with the west and Christianity. So they change sides.

Wait a minute! Is pol just black Muslims false flagging as nazis to make them seem bad and to make minorities and Muslims seem like victims to be coddled and protected? Woah I think I just figured out pol

Muslim Nigger in a nightgown throws a cinder block

Islam = religion sand "niggers."

Why would it appeal to true niggers?

Arabs rode across North Africa, got to the Sahel. One sandnigger among them was crafty and figured out how to manipulate "true niggers." The rest is history.

Islam teaches that everything is by the will of Allah.
Drought? Inshallah.
Plague? Inshallah.
Bad harvest because you're too stupid to use fertilizer? Inshallah.
You're poor and needs gibsmedat? Inshallah.

It essentially makes them push all responsibility on a mystic, enigmatic father figure without fault, Allah. And most blacks need a father figure.

Islam is about the equality of all before the absolute power and majesty of god.

Most people on Sup Forums just want their countries left alone but niggers let anyone have that so they conclude violence as the only option

The Ottomans also treated them like shit though.

If it's this version..I have no problem with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7MaWyjio88

Do you want to know the biggest center of conversion for Muslims in America? It's in American prisons, that's Islams biggest recruiting center in the US. If you want to convert people, go into their natural homes and convert them there.

Pakistanis and Arabs hate negros every bit as much as white people do for the same reasons. In fact it was Muslim Arabs that really enslaved them, not whites at all, ever. Never did one black in Africa get enslaved by a white.

No, a good portions of blacks (usually liberals, so most of them), also see Christianity as a white religion that was forced upon them. This is why you have tons of blacks that try to "find their roots" and will LARP as Egyptians and other cultures they believed belong to them.

Niggers love violence

Muslim's were smart enough to neuter their niggers and that's why there's nobody to talk about nigger rights in Arabia today.

It is also more civilized than the native african tribesmen religions.

wot m8?

I knew opp was a faggot

Funny thing is that arab muslims fucking hate niggers and will just kill them all the same.

The thing about niggers is that they are people of no background, history or culture. They are literally the imported refuse of Africa who were only imported to work the land in ways that whites wouldn't do (leastways not for a lot of money)

So by embracing Islam they are able to say that Islam's culture and history is now their culture and history, which is a shame really as Islam is about more than providing self-esteem for niggers.

Where else can they beat their wives and it is accepted as part and parcel?

>Pakistanis and Arabs hate negros every bit as much as white people do for the same reasons.
t. ex muslim named muhammad from Britain that is trying to make his own seem civilized

simple user
>they want an own identity that separates them from you

sorta childish / in spite

Nigs being neutered by muslim slavers.
>B-but we didun du nuffin

This and they think its like the official religion of africa or something. I think a lot of them claim mohammad or some early muslims were black

niggers are VERY hive minded

It was introduced to them by a t*rk conman in detroit as a means to religify the fukk whitey emotion in their brains.

Malcolm X was the first black muslim to actually visit Mecca and see what Islam was and was shocked that it didn't involve yakub growing whitey in a lab or flying pyramids or even addressing the black man as KANG at all. He voiced this when he got back, which is why he was assassinated.

The end.

>i just don't get it pol. Why do white people convert to christianity? What is it about a middle-eastern desert religion that's appealing to them? I am seeing more and more of them gather and no explanation as to why. please enlighten me

Same reason really..

It's also about jihad and brainwashing children with threats of death if they try to leave it. A beautiful culture.

Jive mind, turkey!

Since when have they had "Nigger TV"? Is that a channel I can subscribe to with my cable provider? NTV doesn't seem to be in the listings.

I would pay good money to see niggers getting rekt 24/7.

>shart in mart then follow the teachings of a guy called fard
this is pottery on a whole new level tbhfam

>most blacks need a father figure
true dat.

low iq
/thread

Islam isn't as racist. Eastern orthodox christianity isnt as racist as western civilizations Christianity though. But western religions were institutionally designed to be racist

Hopefully in Libya they neuter their negro slave's.

Forgot to attach this

>western religions were institutionally designed to be racist
fuck off to reddit

just head to there's one nigger hate thread at least once every other day

this is true, and they know how to deal with them too. You are too nice, they are not. There is no friend for them there, they know niggers

But they live in the us, so what do they know, and would they even care?

This is what makes it funny. Entitled american dindu down there, and I can promise you shit would hit the fan immediately. I've been a lot in oslo, and see how them treat them there. Far worse than us

Most of arabia has significant african blood. The majority of people neutered by the ottomans were eunuchs in bathhouses and various other positions.

Blacks being eaten by other blacks is normal so the Arabs will eat black people too.

A couple years ago I backpacked through Mozambique and Malawi. Parts of those countries were/are "muslim", but were historically very moderate / nominally so.

The Saudis (presumably) have been building mosques / madrasas all over (with cheap green plastic minarets; look like they came out of a factory), and being a dirt poor countries with way way WAY too many children they're full of kids being brainwashed in exchange for food.

It's a shame Westeners likely won't be able to travel to these places when those kids grow up and start blowing themselves up / chopping heads. Muslim parts of Kenya is already there, and Tanzania is rapidly heading in that direction.

>most blacks need a father figure

My fucking sides

I'm pretty in favor of American blacks (emphasis on American) subverting and twisting Islam into some full on WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit while also making allowances for drinking and smoking weed. 95%'rs and Nation of Islam might unironically save and modernize Islam by cucking the shit out of the organized warfare bits and everything having to do with rules that require self-restraint to follow.

Just a thought.

Black African history =
>be dumb nigger for hundreds of years
>some of you get found by Arabs who make use of the land you never did anything with, naturally your people are integrated and learn of Islam
>Arabs leave to fight among themselves
>you destroy everything they taught and gave to you except the most basic things e.g. religion
>feral blacks continue to be dumb niggers but now they know a little Arabic and excuse their violence in the name of religion
>blacks in Western countries try to find their "roots", find Islam because that's one of the only significant findings in their roots

Many blacks live in fucked up communities. Family structure has gone to shit. Islam provides a devotional structure that emphasizes order and self control. It's really picking up where AME and other foundational 20th cent inner city churches have failed. I dunno, I don't blame them.

...it's perhaps ironic that in the Christian parts of Malawi and Zambia, people are so VEHEMENTLY Christian because they credit missionaries for saving them from muslim slavers.

they lit say it's ok because they are not human....

Well they don't do this ofc, this is all their way setting an example and instirring fear in the dindus there. Shit like this spreads fast.

In syria too there has been examples of bbq of people, that's other shitskins. And it serves as a primitive demoralization psyop on their enemies

Im not a reddit guy. I honestly believe the greatness in the west lies in our racism by keeping a fairly majority high IQ attractive population and keeping the hoardes at bay or at least to a minimum to where that we dont get ethnically cleansed.

The only African blood is from Arabia's direct proximity to Ethiopia/Somalia. You won't find Arabs shacking up with niggers and you won't find niggers that are descendants of Muslim slaves.

Reading these replies now. This is coming from a racist: Yall do not understand black people.

true
And they did (and do) slavery a long ass time compared to the us

>by keeping a fairly majority high IQ attractive population

So 99.99% of Sup Forumslacks wont exist in your great society, you included?

Western religions are internalist in nature and Christian doctrine has no teachings regarding society let alone race.

Muhammad by contrast was known to keep black slaves and there is hadith on record of him having an especially low opinion of blacks.

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY

>What is it about islam that's appealing to them?
islam removes all personal responsibility. whatever happens to you is "allah's plan". this has pretty big implications on morality. it absolves you from thinking and taking responsibility.
it's the ideal nigger/lefty religion.

>coming from racist
>(((Black))) people
>Yall

nigger detected

Why is it that every black majority city, state, county. Is a shit hole? Is it really all the white man's fault. It really seems like they do better under some sort of white governance. Did we really exploit them and leave them dry?

Allah promises gibs if you durka hard enough so it's a natural fit for nigs. Blacks want material results from their faith and they are learning Jesus doesn't do that.

The fuck are you talking about. Predestination is an abrahmanic concept, not just Islam. Read up on the Calvinists.

you should try tricking them into believing there was black muhammed, like some believe in black jesus. They might actually fall for it, because they care so much about that

That's going to cause massive shit

Niggers are not the brightest people out there.

Mohammed called his black slaves "raisen heads"

Most Maghreb Arabs have Mali, Niger, Nigerian and various others blood. to a lesser extent the Levantines have moors blood and an admixture of others. The gulf Arabs have exclusively Somalian, Eritrea and the other insect lookin Africans.

Most accurate answer so far

>can steal because poor (quran allows)
>can beat your wife (quran allows)
Not really hard to guess, OP.

Don't confuse american nig islam with actual islam, pls.

The T*rk conman made a retarded version of Scientology where the white man stole the farm equipment's ability to fly and flying saucersand made that a religion and called it "Islam" because the possibilty of one of his retarded followers actually reading the Koran was zero.

Free pussy with free rape, violence o plenty, welfare, no real accountability, beat your woman all you want Wednesdays. Everything a stinking shitskin nigger wants.

Sure we do, everything blacks do is in response to white people. They make up all kinds of garbage about black inventiveness(memes rooted in falaehood) because they see white people inventing things. Look at nigger "music". Their idealized metric of success is directly proportional to the anoint of white people luxury goods they possess. They don't want to admit it but black people's only purpose for existing is solely at an attempt to spite the whites for being successful and being foolish enough to share it with the black and tell him he was equal.

>flag

Mohammed named one of his black slaves "Ship" because he would load him up with shit to carry like a ship.

I wonder if there's a similar passage of Jesus doing something like this...

..sheeeeeeeeeiiiitttttt

its because it makes them look "educated".

Slave mentality

Modern Christianity is ALL about free will

Christianity is white

They hate whites

Here's a great video of a Muslim in Libya beating his tied up nigger slave

video.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/23914049_147196322709149_3384786163163201536_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMzOCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&oh=f94bfc990bc7d8932e19e91604d7cf96&oe=5A251E0D

People essentially need a purpose in life.
When the full arsenal of american evangelism consists of building Greater Israel, they do not do mental gymnastics, like most whites do - they convert to Islam to kill da whitey, beat the wife 'n sheet.

Send money!! Nigger btfo!!!!!

Slap your nigger slave and film it with your smart phone

Niggers love being slave's for Islam in Libya.

Muslims enslaved whites, turks and asians, if you weren't arab you were a slave

Save it for the nigger hate threads, this is a genuine question.

They seek a culture alternative to mainstream Christian white America. No different than the whole "KANGZ" thing.