Will the insanity ever end? im so sick of cultural appropriation this, racist that, micro aggresion that, feminist...

will the insanity ever end? im so sick of cultural appropriation this, racist that, micro aggresion that, feminist, toxic masculinity etc...i seriously feel like i live in upside down land....

Just stop giving a fuck tell them to piss off, make fun of them. They don't do anything irl

It won't get better, your only hope is that you die before we achieve singularity.

This happens far less in real life than you think.

It’s only going to get worse with Trump around, him winning was basically kicking the hornets nest and cementing this as the standard.

When he dies in a few years from obesity, it will only get worse.

I dunno. It's hard to believe that there are people out there that take that shit seriously, but they exist.

Do not be a bitch and do what makes you happy you cuck. Just don't be a fuck about it.

>will the insanity ever end?
It's chaos from here until the end buddy, best case scenario you live long enough to see the west fall and by then you better by chilling with a comfy QT in Japan so you can watch the flames from the literal other side of the planet and then join the war on the side of the Samurai when China finally goes WWIII

Yeah just mock them ironically. They're usually too stupid to realize you're doing it and it will relieve your anger and frustration.

I hope it never ends, this shit is a goldmine for redpilling whites and it's also fucking hilarious

If only you knew how bad it really is

Allow me to clarify everything for you, goy.

just leave the internet man, at least the social media aspect of it. this shit is not as prevalent as Sup Forums would have you believe

Yeah I'm starting to lose it a bit with every news article or screaming liberal I see. Others are saying it's not that common irl but it's constant in every main stream news article I see, and I'm constantly holding back views within certain groups to not get in trouble.

Can't wait for it to all come crashing down desu lads.

It will never just go away we have to destroy it and destroy the people doing it.

better to kick it than feed it

Go outside, no internet in the trees and bike paths

Some of my professors at college are absolutely sick of this stuff too. I work for the school, so I hear more conversations that they wouldn't normally have in front of students. They are sick of PC culture, but they have to go along with it to appease their bosses. On the other hand, i have a teacher who uses the word "problematic" on a daily basis.

omg i thought id already heard it all

You need to be mindful of the issues you have raised, user. A racewar is coming and you should be prepared, also be mindful of kike propaganda when you see it but

seriously get a hobby or you will lose your mind over this. Don't let it be your hobby, you can't win and you will fall into insanity, lose your friends and loved ones and become a lone, angry young man. Be a Monk, be at peace with it but be mindful of its evil. Know that the kikes will almost all go to hell.

When Sup Forumstards on here say that these kinds of people rarely appear outside in real life, they mean it. The people that regurgitate this marxist rhetoric hide away on the internet typing out nonsense articles, or they're in their liberal echo Chambers (colleges) with their fellow bug people. Once they get a taste of real life in the outside world, they realize that they're going to have grow up, and that normal day-to-day people aren't going to tolerate they're childishness.