If you still take this joke fraud seriously in 2017, leave now

If you still take this joke fraud seriously in 2017, leave now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apqxQx8ki5E
youtube.com/watch?v=lFGMgJkpwwc
researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2
jordanbpeterson.com/2017/10/great-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=afdyNHbtdQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now hold on there bucko that's not very intellectual of you

>I'm here forever
AND IT'S LIKE, WHERE THERE'S
YOUR
BLOODY
PROBLEM

I think that out of all the peterson BS i've been seeing spammed tonight, this is the most important information I've gotten, educational or otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=apqxQx8ki5E

I was coming around to that point of view until Sam Harris was, yet again, such a giant faggot-acting Ben Stiller that is made Harris look like fucking Hegel by comparison.

How do you still attack Peterson without making any arguments about anything of his core points even once in 2017?
Leave now.

He's only wrong when it comes to white identity because in order to stay a public figure like he is and not be seen as a Richard Spencer type, he has to denounce it.

Reminder that anyone posting harshly negative things about JP is a retarded shill trying to D&C.
Truth will always win.

Peterson will be gassed. Sargon will be gassed. Joe Rogen will be gassed. Islam is the answer.

Neck yourself, ahmed

DOCTOR joke fraud to you bucko

That's doctor Peterson to you, you little Newtonian? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I've been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I'm the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another Collectivist. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, collectivist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You're fucking individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that's just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you bloody Newtonian. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Bucko

How about you enlighten us then, oh great one.

He has written substantial volumes of work and lectured for decades against people banding together for shit like white idendity.

A quick reminder that these threads are probably made by a triggered tranny.

>actual strawmanning the only man protecting north american academia

Sup Forums is being raided by commies and shareblue offshoots, i don't give a fuck about these jewtubers, but the constant attacks are obvious

You shills need to stop making it so obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFGMgJkpwwc

This is some quality copypasta, the choice of picture is a prime too.

Anyways, the reason that there's no quality posts on this thread is because people that watch enough of Peterson's lectures go to the library and get great books to read, they're too busy living productive lives to post on Sup Forums and avoided ramming their heads into ideological walls their whole lives.

Here we go again..

Shill! Shill! Shill!

This

>lectured for decades against people banding together for shit like white idendity
Please provide links to the substantial volumes and the lectures . TY

commie tears are the best tears

>Jim doesn't like him
>So I don't like him
You people are faggots. The lot of you.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but he makes a lot of MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>he's a FAATTCATTT

>the only man protecting north american academia
get out of your mom's basement loser. seriously.

This, never mind that he peddles a easily digestible redpill on hierarchy and traditionalism that normies are taken in droves.

If he didn't do a little virtue signaling every now and then, he might be outed as the second coming of Evola.

Pls provide list of other people protecting academia from the marxist hordes .

butthurt stormfags VII: the thread

I like easily digestible .

People would've left him alone if you kekistani redditfaggots just fucked off. Now, we're going to destroy your little daddy.

sharia blue talking points: the post

He is a psychologist who plays a philosopher on the internet. His ideological inflexibility limits his thinking so that he can't really deeply ponder a subject. He got away with it so long for two reasons. First he is an incredible psychologist and is therefore quite intelligent and well informed. Second he said what we wanted to hear. Just as he failed to understand his audience we failed to understand him. Unless we take responsibility for e-celebs there will always be more. Remember that.

its hilarious that Sup Forumstards are turning on him just because they finally realized that he wasn't racist

Do you really want to do this redditor?

>implying you get to decide who should post on Sup Forums

You'll do fookin nuthin

These. Saged.

He s-still hasn't named teh jew ;-;

do what? laugh in your face about how retarded you guys are for riding this guy's dick for a year only to realize you knew nothing about him that whole time? yeah I can do that

>$60k/mo on Patreon
Good luck.

Metokur's vid summarized:

> about 10% cringy stuff from JP fans
> a little bit of crying about how JP was mean to a guy on Twitter
> about 20% strawman attacks of JP advice (exp: "clean your room", comparing his products to stuff in cosmo)
> the rest of the video was Metokur crying about how much money he makes

The best part was that Metokur vid was basically a carbon copy of the vice article he quoted. It's pretty obvious that people like him and vice are just jealous, even if they won't admit it to themselves.

Although it did sink into some overstatement, Millennial Woes' video about JP was way more legit and didn't devolve into crying about how much money he makes.

Is zat really JP's wife ? eeewwww

>we
yes, you and your imaginary internet army will destroy Jordan Peterson and you'll definitely succeed where the entire leftist academic movement (you know, those people who have nearly driven Europeans to extinction?) have utterly failed

T A U T
A
U
T

t.moarpheus
be sure to kys

Oy vey, truth doesn't exist, he just tells you what you want to hear (because who doesn't want to hear "take on responsibility, bear it and stop whining").

Nice try, Schlomo.

Is this what is happening? This insufferable mini-boss of a memelord is getting people to spam Dr. Peterson on pol without actually talking about any of his ideas at all? He grapples with shit relevant to
everything that is discussed on this board.

He's a Doctor, he has tons of published research you can sift through to find one piece of evidence he supports any specific ideological beliefs.
researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2

His book Maps of Meaning is quite good, and he has a solid books recommendation list that you can correlate towards an overall message that is not consistent with the kekistani or white nationalist outlook at all.
jordanbpeterson.com/2017/10/great-books/

>Peterson defends kikes
>Peterson acts like a kike

Really makes you think doesn't rabbi.

>protecting north American academia

Fuck that, the entire point is for it to get so bad that the snap back is inevitable and harsh he's just slowing it down.

I'm /lit/ so never fell for his memes. Feel bad for those who did. And what ever happened to enemy of my enemy is my friend?

You're pretty much the exact type of person Metokur was describing in his video

>Anybody who doesn't like Peterson just isn't intelligent enough to understand or they're jealous of his success!

No faggot. Jordan Peterson is a frog-voiced cowardly little bitch, and also a post-modernist.

>everyone who fights globalism is a jew

k. schlomo

No one does
>muh free speech
>silences Faith Goldy because "too hot to handle"
Nice double standards Peterson

I feel as though he's a wildly free thinker that has spent a career inspiring people to rise to the occasion, and he's been openly honest about his biases. At the very least, he's a strong debater and has faced numerous times the limits of his intellectual ability with humbleness. Being a fan of Dr. Peterson is like being a fan of The Rock but for brains. It's fine. He's smart as fuck and points a lot of people in the right direction.

>Peterson tells the goys not to be proud to be white
>Sits next to a yid that cries about antisemitism and says how brave and strong he is
>Jews are smart, of course they are in control
>Pay daddy 10 dollars and eat that bluepill

You fucking lampshades I swear.

donat to huz patreons manchilds

>And what ever happened to enemy of my enemy is my friend?

This mentality is what destroyed SJWs and progressivism

I do think we should ally with people, but Jordan Peterson needs to be called out. The guy is a total charlatan and a piece of shit. I even prefer somebody corny like Paul Joseph Watson over Petercuck

>I created this pasta

>Jordan Peterson is a post-modernist
Wew lad. It's time to stop posting.

>hurr durr if i call them JIDF and jewish they will think im Sup Forums
fucking kys faggot

>If you still take this joke fraud seriously in 2017,

CURRENT YEAR

>he thinks a person with no accomplishments should be proud of himself
>he thinks jews don't have high IQ's

Almost got me there rabbi

>Denying reality

I'd expect that from a braindead bucko. Don't you have dragons to slay and synagogues to worship at today?

It's true.

Most of Peterson's material is actually post-modernist. I'm pretty sure that post-modernism does not mean what Petercuck thinks it means, or he is just that big of a retarded hypocrite.

Either way, Peterson is absolute Philosophy 101 community college garbage and I have no idea how he has his fan base

I like Jordan Peterson for the same reason I like all the other faggots this board raves about. In every two hours of lecturing/conversation theres one golden nugget of brilliance. 99% faggotry tho

I'm not satisfied with this explanation for discrediting a person's whole body of research and educational materials. Peterson gets constantly flash mobbed by losers and has strong survival instincts throughout assimilating to this situation, and has eloquently spoke out against these forces. That reporter failed to ask a single difficult question at a tiki torch racist larping convention where somebody ended up getting killed. That makes her a shitty public presenter in the minds of everybody that would show up and she became useless towards facilitating a discussion. If you suck at your job the free market can show you the middle finger of the hand.

>reee stop making valid criticism of daddy! How dare you, racists!!!
reddit, pls

Better than expected - Thanks user

>silences
He elected not to share a stage with her after she hung out with actual Nazis, because he was being accused of being a Nazi and he knew it would be terrible PR.

Jordan Peterson isn't obliged to associate with everyone on the right all of the time, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=afdyNHbtdQY

yeah epic insult mate
its still not working
>hurr durr if i call them JIDF and jewish they will think im Sup Forums
>or plebbit
kys

It's not poltards (maybe some of the gullible ones), it's the sudden influx of shills trying to character assassinate him. Many of them larp as hardcore nazis, but they always too caricature to be from pol.

Yeah Goldy was obviously endorsing the alt-right after charolettesville and Petercuck's tiny 2 inch penis shriveled up out of fear and he ran to the nearest webcam to cry about Nazis and disavow the alt-right even though they did absolutely nothing wrong

Petercuck is a traitor and a faggot

>What ever happened to the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
I stopped being 12.

You keep saying these things with confidence, yet what you're saying makes no sense whatsoever.

>Peterson is absolute Philosophy 101 community college garbage and I have no idea how he has his fan base
Carl Jung's works and interweaving Nietzsche's work with Dostoyevsky's is philosophy 101 now? ...what? That's some community college class.

>for discrediting a person's whole body of research and educational materials.
I am not doing that. I am discrediting his so called integrity.
>That reporter failed to ask a single difficult question at a tiki torch racist larping convention where somebody ended up getting killed. That makes her a shitty public presenter in the minds of everybody that would show up and she became useless towards facilitating a discussion. If you suck at your job the free market can show you the middle finger of the hand.
I disagree with her being a shitty reporter, but that's beyond the point. He didn't silence her because of allegedly low quality and uninteresting content, he silenced her due to the nature of the content she produce. "too hot to handle", straight from the lion's mouth.
You don't get to criticize anti free speech SJWs and then do the same

What is it with the nightly influx of Europeans, South Americans, and Australians that always suck this faggots cock? Why aren't you newfag fucks on reddit where you belong? Who will post about all those based black guys on the donald if you don't.

It's clear to me that you're either a shill, a cuck who got assblasted at the first video you saw, or Ben Stiller atheist who couldn't take the bantz.

Either way it's painfully obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

>Hey go... i mean guy
>all races are equal, remember?
>except Jews, they are more equal than the others and have much higher IQ than all other races so you must bow to them
>dont be a nazi, nazis are bad and Hitler are most bad and despicable of them all
>all collectivists are bad of course, but nazis are worst of them
>you better be enlightened individualist like me but dont forget to give your support to Israel, most civilized country in middle east and greatest ally
>pls buy my stuff
>and dont forget to donate to parteon go... guy
Some of you leafs should really stab this vile kike-loving faggot.

You anti-petersonfags are even more insufferable than the petersonfags. Stop posting these threads.

Happy reading! I graduated a year ago and watching this dude's lectures and reading his recommended texts helped me bust ass and become a better writer. I'm waiting on GRE scores now and getting my shit together for applying to graduate assistanceships. In the meantime I took his advice to use my current job as a launchpad to look for other work and my income has nearly doubled. I never thought the scholarly advice of a clinical psychologist could mark a profound sea change in my life, but i hope you at least glean some cool shit off of his work.

i like the direction faith goldy has gone and there certainly is a market for it
but peterson doesnt fit in there and is much better off being exposed to normies more
this is unlikely to get through because you are a shill but i just thought id explain

>Petercuck is a traitor
To who? He never swore any loyalty to the alt-right.

>He elected not to share a stage with her
He canceled her invite.
>because he was being accused of being a Nazi and he knew it would be terrible PR.
And that makes censorship ok? How exactly?
>Jordan Peterson isn't obliged to associate with everyone on the right all of the time, m8.
No one says he does. He shouldn't have invited her in the first place if he didn't want to. But just canceling an invitation because you are afraid of someone's opinions makes you not that different from the SJWs he hates so much

fuckin lel you sound like a walking version of the rick and morty copypasta
jesus christ in a handbasket finland

Sheckels, bucko

He's spoken about how the Soviets were the worst at length as far as being murderous and creating hell on Earth. Are you the same Vlad that says Solzhenitsyn was an anti-semite so not to worry about the log in my eye?

i swear a good 40% percent of Sup Forums posters are just shills pretending to have dialogue at this point

>The alt right are the same as SJW's

Nice commie talking points you have there. Sorry, commies get fucked in every version of reality.

>australia
Of course you fucking did.

You're being intellectually dishonest to such a degree that it's almost a form of miracle, buck-o. Just because you think it's cool that this chick failed to perform her duties as a journalist doesn't mean that everybody else has to waste their time with her bitch ass.

>but peterson doesnt fit in there and is much better off being exposed to normies more
That's not the point of this discussion. If Peterson wants to be a moderate it's fine with me.
His double standards are however pretty obvious, and thus why I can't take him seriously anymore. You are frre to do what you want.
And btw I'm no shill. Notice that I never attacked him for taking money, since I believe that's fine: people buy his products because they enjoy them and there's nothing wrong with that

>Petercuck
>Bantz

You mean pacing around a classroom and looking down at the floor while virtue signaling? Yeah those were some wicked bantz

>You're an atheist

No I'm a Christian which way I hate this disgusting enemy of God. I hope he is struck down or removed from his position of power

>Muh Jung
>Muh Nietzsche

Peterson is basically what Nietzsche warned us about. All of his subjective post-modernist solutions to the problem of post-modernism.

His bible series is literally a post-modernist interpretation of the bible. Petercuck is a fraud and a cocksucker.

and people wonder why Sup Forums is the most cancerous board here. literal shit eaters

>To who?

To western civilization. He is false opposition to our enemies.