Make sure you wipe until there is no brown left my son!

Make sure you wipe until there is no brown left my son!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6OoCaGsz94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks, it's tips like this that make me a better man. I'm going to slay a dragon (with a clean bum)

Your funny.

>That'll be 29.99 Canadian, bucko!

Make your bed too user!

youtube.com/watch?v=U6OoCaGsz94

>tfw I tried to slay the dragon but I realized I'm a normal-sized human with a kitchen knife at best and it's a 10 ton flying lizard with fire breath
I bet I lost because of my dirty ass.

>>I can never leave pol
WELL THAT'S your BLOODY problem, Buck-O!

Hoy Christ THAT PIC! THE MEMES ARE TRUE!!!

you try and slay the various manifestations of the dragon on the way you think and apply yourself. ultimately your effect on this world has the aggregate effect of slaying a dragon.

das raycist af

>clean your bum

I'm supposed to wipe? This is news to me.

>until there is no brown left
sounds racist to me, boyo. You might want to go rescue your father

westerners use toilet paper instead of their left hand

These undialectical tricks don't work on me, post-modernist

God I wish I would have joined the navy.

I'm not a street shitter...
I just figured using the toilet was enough. Glad Peterson has set me straight.

poo in loo confirmed invented by the devil

You know, Solzhenitsyn wrote about this. The leftists won't stop anything! At first, they want you to respect transgender people. Even if there's a giant turd in your hands, you will still be a kulak to them!

>Shits on your street

Do you guys think I should buy peterson's personality test? Will it help me sort myself oat?

Only IF your bum isn't brown.

Well I'm working on that... So I should really wait until it's no longer brown?

JBP literally bleaches his asshole every year

What's his name, Sup Forums?

>Jordan "Jew-agon Slayer," Peterson
>Jordan "Clean your Oven," Peterson

man, lefties sure hate JP. just goes to show how effective he is at dismantling their Marxist bullshit.

sort yourselves out, for the good of western civilization.

>Professor Jordan Doctor Peterson.

>Jordan, "Jewish Suppressor Professor," Peterson

Paul-Michel Foucault

He's a half measure. He refuses to address the source of the SJW problem and Marxism and he shit on white nationalism. He is basically a walking contradiction at this point. Its great that he stood up to some purple haired freaks in Canada but his 15m are just about up which is perfect because he definitely needs to look in the mirror and sort himself out

I shall call him Faggot
Capitalist snakeoil salesman, selling pointless motivation to MGTOW losers who can barely get of their ass to feel proud about their achievement when they make their bed.
MGTOW's to whom he apologized when he called them pathetic, when he knows very well that is exactly what they are,

But he cannot lose his stupid amounts of patreon e-celeb begging money, so he sells his soul to the money, and lets the dragon, which is injustice and un-truth consume him.

Haggling with his ideals, he becomes the censorer, and throws them under the buss when they challenge the accepted narrative to which he subsumed.

He's a kike making use of the situation for personal gain as always.

>the grooming process begins

Anyone got a download for his book?

Hey!
Were all individuals bucko!
promiscuity is only bad for the individual if relations between sexual partners gets awkward.

I have been trying something new: I just keep rattling off names and actions regarding the SJW movement. People eventually say, "That's anti-semitic!" I respond, "I never said anything about Jews. If you think that what I am discussing indicates a Jewish problem then that's all on you."

>We're all individuals
I'm not.

what if the brown never stops?

Then maybe you are a nigger and it is just wiping off of you onto the paper.

You have to close your anus, if shit still spills out over the border there's never going to be an end to the shit you need to clean up.

Anyone has the comic where in the last panel Dr. Jordan Peterson wears a Pikachu hat while shilling his product?

>spills out over the border
Build the wall!

You've over-saturated Sup Forums with these anti-JP threads. It is kind of obvious that this is a coordinated attack and your shilling is having the opposite effect now.

Sorry Bucko. Review your tactics.

Jordan "Yarden Peterstein" Peterson
Jordan "tenbux" Peterson
Jordan "le room cleaning service man" Peterson
>inb4 that's DR. to you, bucko

Peterson isn't entirely bad. I get that you're shitposting but a lot of people here have just become hostile towards him, when he's extremely useful at this point in time.

Of course, he's just another classical liberal who is pushing back to his government going so far left that he's suddenly a "nazi". But he is forcing them to expose their bias. James Damoore and Lindsay Shepherd were both inspired by him. That's important. It's forcing people to address the left's hegemony on social taboos.

On the other hand, he then pulls a 180 and pretends that "Save your father from the belly of the beast" isn't a metaphor for saving/preserving your civilization, your fatherland AND he doesn't lose any occasion to remind people about how bad Hitler was. I've heard this man say that Hitler was absolutely crazy and decided he would rather cook 6Gorillion than have the resources to win the war "he started".

For now, he's fine, eventually he's either going to have to come to terms with reality or lost 2/3 of his following.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE