What can we do to help France?

French women told they're no longer allowed to enter cafes, shops or to go out

youtu.be/0krbhge-ToI

What can we do or are they done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seine-Saint-Denis
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/immigration-islam-la-societe-francaise-se-raidit-selon-un-sondage_1923814.html
twitter.com/Lies_Breaker/status/829742317900800002
youtube.com/watch?v=OWZRtgW3scI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They voted for it, now they get their diversity.

Nuke us. We need a bomb and especially in Paris. Please, iam begging you.

>french women
>two gypsie
The problem in france must be huge, if even the gypsies afraid of them

This shit started with their gay revolution a few centuries ago. There's nothing to save even if they rejected mass immigration.

>What can we do
Welcome some more refugees of course, children are dying in the Mediterranean!!

>women

you mean two fucking gypsies? No wonder the men were nervous, hiding their wallets!

As a french women it's really terrifying go alone walk. Aggressive niggers and arabs literally everywhere

>As a french women it's really terrifying go alone walk.
Stop larping burger.

I think the reporters are painting a different picture than the situation actually is. They went into a Muslim neighbourhood near Paris, this one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seine-Saint-Denis

French Wikipedia calls it one of the most racially mixed areas of France and says the arrondissement is 28.96% immigrant origin (rising to 60.5% of those 0 to 17), while the area these reporters went to is 31.06% immigrant (rising to at least 61.9% among the 0-17).

So this area is really the epicentre of Mohammedan settlement in France

Dieu se rit des hommes qui déplorent les effets dont ils chérissent les causes.

Doesn't matter it's the country of France, not Saudi Arabia. Their cultural norms are subservient to the dominant culture. France just cucked itself so much it tolerates and promotes it. Progressive liberalism is leading the pendulum to swing right back to religious conservatism. How funny.

Absolument

I'm not saying it is good (it is bad) but when you hear about the Mohammedan no-go zones in France it is exactly this area that the reporters went to. So it doesn't reflect the situation of France as a whole (maybe not even Île-de-France as a whole). Remember that France also has lots of young conservative French Catholics (who showed up in the cities in millions in protests against gay marriage not too long ago) since these are the only French people actually having kids

we don't?
This is exactly the same with someone who has mental issues. They are not able to comprehend that what they're doing is utterly retarded, anyone saying and trying to help them otherwise will only further make them think everyone else is crazy and not them.

If they're able to inflame a violent and brutal response from citizens who recognize the threat, then we help them. If not, then they become whatever they seem to want themselves to become.

this. they wanted their pet muslims. now they have them.

wamen need less rights, this is progress

I hate that these mudslides are occupying France, but I think this particular video is blown out of proportion. If a couple of chicks walked into a gentlemen's club and started demanding service I'd have told them to fuck off too.

Mudslimes* fucking autocorrect

Surprised you could read your post fo correct it but couldn't read the video's subtitles a dude says to them they took over the area and are enforcing their law.

It's a cafe, not a gentleman's club. They also took over the area, and they are saying it's law. Then the french white woman with a child said she is scared to even wear make-up, and go outside in not baggy clothes.

IDK where you are getting that they are overreacting.

Fuck them

Sent it to my mom. Thanks, Sup Forums.

My mother is the best person in the world, and I don't care about people's gender. Feminism, Manism, whatever it is can get the fuck out, we're all humans.

Your mother is the best person in the world at suckkeenng my diiiiicckkkkkk

no you mutt

Shesss suckennieng meee dryyyyy leafffy-kun

Schlluuurrrrrrppppppp schlllluuuuuurrrrrp
Schlluuurrrrrrppppppp schlllluuuuuurrrrrp

NO, THE ONLY THING SHE SUCKS IS MAPLE SYRUP

Here it ccccoooomesss Im gonnaaaa spluurt my own specialty syrup down her thraooot leaaaf

OHOODOAOAHAHOHOGOOGOAHiM gonnaa
WOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHHH

GORP GORP

They're fucked. The government is being controlled and the only actually viable option for them is bloody revolution to oust invaders and a corrupt system of (((leaders))).

just wait it out. After the holowhitey we will be the ones entitled for reparations.

Nothing will be done and by about 2030, we'll see Sharia zones all across Europe.

France is finished, Macron is the final nail in the coffin.

What the heck you didn't know that, it happened months ago.

What can we do ?
I dont know.

Dude... Please, when you talk about submission to Islam, please, dont take my country for example...
Islamic veil are prohibited in public
They will be prohibited in college (they were not before)
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/immigration-islam-la-societe-francaise-se-raidit-selon-un-sondage_1923814.html
>65% of french think there are too many strangers
>74% of french think islam always try to impose itself to other people
>40% of french think islam is totally not compatible with french society
>56% of french think islam is a religion of war

Please, if you talk about submission to islam, my country is certainly not the first...

In Berlin Germany, the name of a terrorist of the Bataclan made an entry to martyrs museum... Here in France, you show sympathy for terrorists the police comes to your house.

In islamic ghettos, our policemen still have the balls to go in crusade against Muhammad while in England/Sweden, they prefer dance with niggers and muslims.
twitter.com/Lies_Breaker/status/829742317900800002

So please, when it comes to submission to islam, dont take my country for first example. Fuck it.

Of course, my country is fucked as hell, but damn, if we are actually totally surrendering (as a french tradition kek), then what is it for UK and Sharia May, Germany with Fray Multikulti and the 2 millions niggers on 2015, or the legalization of Isis flag in public in Sweden.
We are fucked, but for submission... Please dont talk, or at least inform yourself dude.

It's bad here, but what's happening in that video is public intimidation, and that's how a full-blown Islamic takeover starts. If that video's real then your country is in some deep shit.

I don't think France is fucked. If people are upset, they aren't going to all of a sudden become less upset, there is just one way they will go. I think many places can still be saved, including France.

Shut up froggy and go get your phone stolen by the sand niggers and gypsies you welcome in your country

Good thread this

To me muslims in France are just fucking crying babies. They're always threatening. They talk a lot, and do nothing. Hopefully for them, there are some (((jihadists))) with giant balls to make those threats more "credible".
They were threatening 10 years ago when France prohibited Islamic veil. They didn't do a shit about that. They wont ever do that.
2016 summer, they were crying because many towns in France prohibited burkini. They didn't do any shit about that. Just fucking cry on twitter, no more.
They're always fucking crying, but dont do any shit about this.

The video i heard a lot about this, yeah of course it is intimidation, because Police dont go around here, when there are nothing to do there and when the niggers stay calm, they dont "need" too, because there arent anymore french to protect there you know.

I dont know personally. I dont know what to think. Or what to do actually. I'm siding with Generation Identity actually, but, i dont know. I cant see where is the way out.

Kek
Gypsies are more, likely to be in the south, not that much in Paristan.

fuck off 56%

>women told to fuck off

finally

we go from feminism being about girls going to school to being about women being able to roam around naked like the soulless animals they are

hey atleast I see a artist there maybe those two ladies wearing bag are doctors and scientist

This isn't a case of them whining as usual about Islamophobia to get what they want. Once they've reached a critical mass where public intimidation is a regular occurrence, then they're in the position to start to enforce Sharia themselves. This is how it's done in Muslim countries and now it's in Europe.

Well i hope it will not happen.
Or at least french men will do something about this. I mean... We dont have the choice really.

Nobody can predict how this will end, but it can't end well.

The good old man Pierce said once, before his death, in the end we shall win this, and a lot of good will be lost but the jews will be destroyed.

Maybe this shit will be even harder than WW2.

The fourth one was added recently (less than a decade) follwing an issue with schoolgirls wearing the burka so it's directly muslim related. It's recent.

It's a Muslim ghetto but so what? There is ghetto everywhere, I'm not sure if you are white you can go to Detroit black ghetto m'okay?

We shouldn't have ghettoes in the first place

If your Muslim population doubles in 2050 as potentially predicted by Pew, it's going to get much worse.

I still view the French as brothers and wouldn't turn my back on them; though I don't know what we burgers can do.

Yeah you can, they've got some good diners there.

> This isn't paris, it's the suburbs
I'd much rather people keep their niggotry in the cities and not ruin every where else.

>French women told they're no longer allowed to enter cafes, shops or to go out

What's bad about this again?

If their population doubles it will still be just 15%.

ITT: Posting shocking unbelievable shit about a country OP doesn't live in.

>just 15%

They cause a ton of problems at much less than that. When do you think it'll be a problem? 30%? 50%?

>mfw Muslim men are saving the world by literally showing women the door and reminding them that they're not entitled to do whatever and go wherever they want
>mfw if whitecucks did this they'd be facing multiple lawsuits within the hour

I guess they really are doing the jobs we won't do. Before the 19th century it was ILLEGAL for women to enter the British parliament. Just to watch even, or visit an MP there. Now there are quotas, kek.

We don't, we let the French women enjoy the diversity they wanted.

Johnny you should now that in Europe, urbanism is the opposite of the US. City centers are the place to be while suburbs are shit holes. It originates from the middle age. Rich people live closer to the castle in case of raids from northmen

No it's not. Our motto is still "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité"

Never think an abandoned pit pull is a pet.

wrong, no one voted for it. The governments that pushed and organised massive immigration and familial migration hadn't been elected with such a mandate and it wasn't included in VGE's campaign promises. Then the crisis hit, the left won and economics drowned everything else.

Liberte, egalite, fraternete, run away

Every one knows our Motto is "A chacun ses mérites", gtfo shill.

Help yourself first nigger
Remove your own commies

Liberté, égalité, fraternité, fuck les anglés

Give us guns. Not your bodies, just the guns.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité, vive les immigré

I like you frenchy, you're alright

kek

Fucking white males, we can't keep letting them get away with this.

They can enjoy their nice healthy dose of muslim diversity.

Make them understrand that, they need to be armed. Try to red pill as much as possible.

On my side I only speak and live with true French and I don't even know one of them that doesn't hate strangers. We need to recreate a patriotic feeling and proud.

Srly the French christfag are literaly promoting the race mixing in france. he likes being assaulted by muslims and niggers

We need an example. France, UK, Germany, Sweden I do not care, but I want all fucks to see live on TV how they're butchered.

the girl is a fatma

also as he says she's in the 93 ('département' i.e. district) which is so brown it's been seriously envisaged to separate from france in the future by Hollande our former president
>women are putting up with it
lies
muslim women want it, they cant wait for sharia law
non muslim ones have been ejected from those areas or are being attacked routinely

you dont get it
white women dont live there

>As a french women
>women
open bobs and vagene bitch lasagna

>So this area is really the epicentre of Mohammedan settlement in France
it is
yes but white people living in the 93 district (except in atypical parts of it) are either niggerloving leftoids or totally rekt plebs
the girls speaking in the video are clearly "arabs" (sandniggers) having a schlick about feminist posturing but enabling sharia law fulltime

nice
the republic was cancelled at the maastrich treaty, see marie france:
youtube.com/watch?v=OWZRtgW3scI

>France also has lots of young conservative French Catholics
only in the higher middle class user
i'd give it a 5% of total white population at most
and they are responsible for this mess by not supporting their less fortunate racial brothers and sisters as real christians should have been doing all these decades

come on user
91% of voters voted for macron in the ile de france (paris) region, 95% in paris itself
they want it
let them have it
i advise any young resourceful french people to move east or south
or fly to murrishartstan

nuke

>help france

They are our slaves anyone who dares to help them will be killed or enslaved.

fuck islam, and I shit in mohamed mouth while taking a piss in allah's one.

> the french white woman with a child said she is scared to even wear make-up, and go outside in not baggy clothes.
she's a young children teacher
living in a muslim ghetto
who do you think she voted for
why do you think she lives there

>my country is certainly not the first...
says the cuck
france is pretty much dead except as a muslim country
there will be no uprising or resistance
move east or to murrishartstan

They joined the caliphate the day they failed to elect Le Pen. They are a conquered people.

>Germany with Fray Multikulti and the 2 millions niggers on 2015
dude the plan isnt to keep all those niggers in germany, only those who get jobs in the grorious kraut manufacturing industry
the rest will use the Shengen space to spread all over Yurp countries who dont need them and fuck them over
it's a nice plan

my phone's a 85€ 2011 iphone 4S joke's on you sandniggers

powerful pic.

30% of french muslim youth admitted to supporting Isis in Pew Research polls though
what do you think they do after the Bataclan slaughter, they cheer it
and that's not just the youth
that's islam
that's their warfare and they all support it or enable it

Nuke it

I'd be amenable to such an arrangement.

I have a feeling that this sorry cunt is a Malaysian

>poo in loo flag
>trying to fit in
cute

>french men will do something about this
all wars are waged by excesses of young men
resistance will not happen in western or northern yurp anywhere thanks to feminism having killed our birthrates
they're even turning young boys into girls rn
move out or be shariaed

make immigration of whites to the USA easier