Do you guys have any real proof / research / papers for the claims you make about the Jewish people?

Do you guys have any real proof / research / papers for the claims you make about the Jewish people?

Jewish nepotism
Jewish wealth
Jewish hatred for other ethnicities
etc.

What makes you any better than the racists and bigots who hate blindly?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

The Talmud.

Who would ask this question, but a kike shill.

look at the religion of everyone on the Bilderberg meeting list. look at the religion of the rothschilds who own the banks

>What makes you any better than the racists and bigots who hate blindly?
I'm white.

>Do you guys have any real proof / research / papers for the claims you make about the Jewish people?

Do you have proof the skies are blue and the grass is green and the sun is yellow? I bet you wont, but If you put together like 100000 facts together all will lead to that same conclusion.

How do we know Jews aren't white? Haven't they been living in your communities for hundreds of years? Are whites just ziomutts?

not a kike but how do you expect to be taken seriously when all you have is "da jews gonna take over the world." How will anyone take you seriously without facts?

DNA tests faggot.

(((research))) papers, sure jew, right behind the (((paywalls)))

Here are some objective tests as to whether a group was historically considered “white” in the United States: Were members of the group allowed to go to “whites-only” schools in the South, or otherwise partake of the advantages that accrued to whites under Jim Crow? Were they ever segregated in schools by law, anywhere in the United States, such that “whites” went to one school, and the group in question was relegated to another? When laws banned interracial marriage in many states (not just in the South), if a white Anglo-Saxon wanted to marry a member of the group, would that have been against the law? Some labor unions restricted their membership to whites. Did such unions exclude members of the group in question? Were members of the group ever entirely excluded from being able to immigrate to the United States, or face special bans or restrictions in becoming citizens?

If you use such objective tests, you find that Irish, Jews, Italians and other white ethnics were indeed considered white by law and by custom (as in the case of labor unions). Indeed, some lighter-skinned African Americans of mixed heritage “passed” as white by claiming they were of Arab descent and that explained their relative swarthiness, showing that Arab Americans, another group whose “whiteness” has been questioned, were considered white.

A Jew will consider himself white only when it's beneficial.

>a jew will consider himself white
That's not what I asked. I asked are jews white.
>whites are willing to accept jews as white
That means yes, jews are white.

>DNA tests
Yeah, all jews have european admixture and many whites have jewish admixture. You're the same race.

So all jews are white, but not all whites are jews.

>If you use such objective tests

>I studied and have substance to hate the race
>I am no better than those who hate blindly

Ask any Jew if they're white and they'll scoff at how dumb you are.

I have first hand experience with this.
I'm from a Jewish background and money just flows through my family for no good reason.
Currently it's mostly cryptocurrency profits from relatives who are 'in the know'

>Yet the “anti-racist” left, whose relationship with the Jewish community can best be described as “troubled”, could not help but demonstrate its glaring blind spot where Jewish origins and Jewish suffering are concerned. This is something the broader Jewish community has known about for years.
So what you're saying is you're an anti-racist leftist.

We have memes.

Nobody considers jews white. Jews are semites. Same classification as arabs. jews and arabs are one in the same. Only jews themselves claim to be white when it benefits them. Passing off as white to the naked eye is different than being white. Even then when you around a jew that is passable, the jew will always show their true colors and tribalism nature by accident. One drop rule exists and DNA tests should be applied instead of self-identification.

But they regularly say they're white on twitter, remember all those tweets that say "fellow white people" that you get mad about because they're jewish?

>A Jew will consider himself white only when it's beneficial.

Hitler was right

Semites are a type of white, like the Ancient Egyptians. You're not mongoloids, and you're not negroids, therefore jews and whites are both white.

>one drop rule
So basically no American is anything but a mongrel.

/thread

That describes the tactics of people on Sup Forums, using specious arguments and strawmen and threats along with emotional appeals to sway people against their best interest. Frankly it's a very white tactic.

>implying whites don't consider themselves white only when its beneficial

>What makes you any better than the racists and bigots who hate blindly?
Who said we are ?

It's always beneficial to be white

Don't let them memoryhole the kiddy diddlers.

> Do jews have any real proof / research / papers for the claims of ownership they make about Palestinian cities / land?

Don't ever hit the post button again, please.

The tactic of the kike is to continually play wordgames when their premise cannot hold up to scrutiny. Just like all of your wordplay that is obvious to everyone but you.

>Israeli Jews keep saying they're not white
Ok; what about Polish, Italian and German Jews? Frankly the only white society without Jews are Anglos and Scandinavians, so either only those people are white or jews are white.

You have no idea what I am but you accuse me of being a kike in the hopes that I won't doxx myself in order to prove your strawman wrong. You build a boogeyman and accuse anyone who questions your narrative of being said boogeyman and then pat yourself on the back. It's a fucking fraud and I'm tired of nazi LARPing meme flags you fucking pajeet. If you're not a pajeet, show your real flag; otherwise all anons should just assume pajeet.

>anglo
You get a pass.

not when you're in Africa or Middle East

We are simply better than you in every single way imaginable.
That is all ahmed.

Are jews white?

how about joining the alt right (which is about 80% kikes) and having to deal with their nonstop faggotry and retardation? how about direct first hand experience of their inability to tell that they are being complete liars (or utter indifference to).

we are literally nothing like you, we actually have an inner life. you have nothing but mass hysteria and a craving to drink your "enemies" blood, which is nothing more than denial of the master race.

note: aryan doesnt mean white, you utter shit stains - it means noble

All I know is we definitely need to be talking about Jews as much as possible. What?

none of them consider themselves white, and there are jews in england and scandinavia what are you talking about...

Serious question: I hear that bringing millions of immigrants into the West is part of the Jewish plan.

What is the purpose of such a plan? How does it benefit the Jew? The economy takes a hit = less money for Jews to sponge.

Also, importing lots of Muslims are not going to make any country easier for the Jews to control. Why import enemies?

I have a question, if you are so much better, why don't you create your own Nation and go there?
Surely you don't want to live among the lesser people.

Oh wait that is what we want, not you.
Checkmate nigger.

>Jews hate whites because of our superiority
>Jews control the whole world, and are keeping the white man down
kek

Be careful what you ask for newfag, or else you'll be here a long time.

renegadetribune.com
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
/thread