Shattered iPhone screens

I recently start noticing a pattern, all normies in my country and richfags, specifically gurls are owning iPhones (ye no surprise here) but all of em have shattered screens beyond comprehension.

Can anyone explain this? or is it literally "normies" again?

shameless selfbump

>Can anyone explain this?
Reflection of their egos, expensive, fancy, can't do shit, fragile.
non damaged people use android or black berry

I've noticed this among the applefags at work too. What's up with it?

well described user, anyone else who has a opinion? or are they all asleep

I have an iphone x, I had a galaxy s6, what a piece of shit android is

the state of one's screen is a reflection of one's life

Too retarded to use a phone case

People should use cases. The iphone 6 onward feel weird without cases anyway

ironically when i look around at the Android users, its super rare to have shattered screens with them. but when i look at a Apple user 99%is ironically shattered

>take out phone you cant afford on a loan
>screen breaks
>$400 to fix it
>too retarded to think outside the box
Bunch of morons

So people have to buy new ones is this not hard to understand?

>Buys a $1000 phone
>Won't buy a $50 case to protect against damage
People are fucking dumb.

>buy overpriced cuckphone
>drop it once and it shatters
>the fruity jew charges you hundreds for screen replacements or you need to find a pajeet who won't smear shit on your expensive Faceberg toy
>but it doesn't matter because you were going to get the new cuckphone in X months anyway
>keep phone as is because it can only get more broken anyway and it still shows off the fruit jew logo so everyone knows you're important anyway

Dropped my android on a sidewalk.
Picked it up, maybe a scuff, but no cracks or breaks.

The reason I have an android now is because I had to replace an iPhone that I also dropped on a sidewalk.

Neither had cases.

maybe normies buy expensive shit to look cool and when it breaks they keep using it because they can't just get a new one.

lemme crack the case for you neets

they're called "roasties" and they're constantly shambling around the streets at night drunk as fuck dropping their phones they're constantly fucking with on the cement and breaking the glass.

If someone at work or schools keeps breaking their phone, that's a tipoff that they're a mile-of-cock taking, single mom, shit-tier degenerate.

Stay away.

dropped my android galaxy 4 on the floor, million pieces. Got a replacement Iphone from a friend that I have dropped countless times and it still looks good.

dumb normalcunts in australia were breaking phone screens on purpose a few years ago.
its a similar thing to jeans with holes pre worn in them.
i worked with a guy who painted a spotless panel on his car in primer for no reason other than aesthetics, he wanted it to look like a 'battle damaged' race car.

Somehow retards got convinced glass screens were superior to plastic

I just took my iphone 5 to officemax to get my battery changed. He asked for my passcode to "test it" after the battery change. Luckily I live in Alaska and just patted my side and said "not today tonto"

My dad gave me his old iphone 4 when he upgraded and i've been using it ever since. im using it right now to post. Not everyone gives a shit what type of phone they use, as long as it works.

we're at work generaring your bijstand

>nondamaged
>blackberry
My man, most people using blackberries right now have endured a serious bout of abuse at RIM's hands and only recently has RIM tearfully said "baby I can change, for real this time" and actually tried to do better

I've had so many fucking iPhones and all of them are complete shit, there is always some problem with the phone that I have to just work around

I want to switch to another phone but they're all jewish, now I see these "face unlock" ads on TV and just realize how far gone we are, ever since we got the front facing cameras on phones I knew we were fucked. They gather all that data, our info is owned by apple and jewgle. You're photos are stored on their massive hivemind AI god and it knows you. I do tech for a living and Windows 10 is so fucking jewish, it has ads in the start screen and asks about how you would like your ads tailored when you open up your PC.

I pray for fire.

I'm posting from a Sony.
Oldish ones are fairly legit. Used to be made in nipland.

Same here, i noticed that most of the girls phones i've seen have broken screens, not necessarily iphones. yet only one male friend has his phone screen broken. I always wondered why.

Women are doing a million things at once half-assedly?

Yeah man, slags that get rekt on the weekend (or fucking everyday) are likely to drop their phones when stumbling around looking to get filled up like a jug full of Chad juice.

These things are made of glass! they are litterally designed to explode in to peices the first solid object that makes contact with them.

>have phone
>drop phone
> too poor to repair phone

It's really not that hard user

Mines shattered. The screens are weak as piss. I’ve shattered it five times

Either latest iPhone or kys poorfag

It's not just iPhones. I see people with busted screens all over the place. Fuck, my boss has two phones. Both with cracked screens.

I have no idea why. You're carrying hundreds of dollars around in your hand unprotected, what's wrong with you?

that's nice but iphone can't do half shit I can do on droid so good if it works for you but it doesn't work for most people who want to do more than sms, calling and facebook

woot. I was here.

Kankerhoeren die eeuwig van pappie’s geld leven hebben geen besef van waarde.

Fucking whores who live off daddy’s money forever have no comprehension of value.

why the fuck would my phone need to do anything other than call and text? I own a computer, no need for that desperation

Galaxy s8 is bomb brah upgraded from a iphone 6

I had my mums old nokia brick phone for 5 years, then I got a Nokia 920 on a 2 year plan, gave it to mum after plan and she's had it 3 years, now I have an iphone 6 that i got on a 2 year plan for last 3 years.

My sister has has at least 15 phones in that time, of which the latest one has a crack right across the middle of screen.

Tis interesting

android is trash though

I have a friend who owns several local repair shops. He says apple is having so many problems right now. People probably breaking screens out of frustration with the inferior software.

glass is much harder to scratch though. Buy a good case and itll never have a problem, got an otterbox and ive dropped my android off roofs before with no issue

put me in the screencap

>more options is desperation
that's nice and all but computer doesn't fit my pocket

Benchmark-wise, the iPhone X scores double what the best Android phones can do. The iPhone X can literally run Android in an emulator along side iOS and still perform better inside the emulator than the best Android phone on the market.

Why would you need overpriced piece of junk from apple, if you only need calls and text?

Newer iPhones are glass front and back, any kind of drop results in screen shattering.

>5x5
please fuck me

I upgraded from a nexus 4, I don't even miss stock android on the s8 desu

Mostly because cute phone cases are purely aesthetic and don’t protect your phone at all.

t. Posting from a broken iPhone with a cute case

I’m posting from an iPhone 6S and I haven’t had a broken screen because since I got it I’ve had a screen protector and a case on it. Apart from a small crack in the screen protector and the usual scratches on the back its fine, all that seems to be broken on this phone is the battery

Savage banter get, noice

I agree with you but im a windows phone fan, samsung is the only company taking any risks
An s8 windows phone edition would be my dream

No, it cant. 3gb ram vs 8, fuck off applefag

youtu.be/sI1YELmjh9g

>Benchmark-wise, the iPhone X scores double what the best Android phones can do. The iPhone X can literally run Android in an emulator along side iOS and still perform better inside the emulator than the best Android phone on the market.
WOOOW amazing, a highest score in synthethic benchmark (which fucking doesn't matter to actual use) on a locked down phone that can't actually use all that power (or permits you to emulate anything as in your silly scenario), but congrats for your 400 bucks facebook machine though

>$50
Current phone has nice case with integrated kickstand, integrated screen protector, inner rubber layer and outer composite layer (plus holster but I don't use it).
$9, made in America.
No excuses
People are indeed dumb

They drop the phones on purpose because they are sheep and have to confirm to the masses. They are pathetic. But cases are gay as well. Whats the point spending a fortune in a fancy phone if you cover it in some silicone slab. Its stupid. Just look after phone.

Because they break easily but cost hundreds to replace? Come on i know you are able to work this one out.

Replacing screen is mostly more expensive than waiting time and getting new phone.

Win phone was fucking great

>no normie degenerate social apps
>fluid as fuck
>does everything you need
>aesthetic os

shame is dead.

>Galaxy s8 is bomb
I believe it was Note 7

Easy. They are dumb slags who don't know the value if things because the don't work, and act like dumb cunts on the piss and drop thousand dollar phones built by (((them))) which are made to shatter when dropped, so the cow's buy a new one.

Only slutty girls have smashed phone screens.

I noticed this a couple of years ago on streaming sites. the girls with broken phones were more likely to show tits or twerk.

>does everything you need
it was literally cheaper iPhone without apps, slightly more sophisticated dumbphone

My screen is shattered to fuck because i forgot to take it out of my back pocket doing sit ups in the gym - yet the phone still works and im not going to pay £600 for a new phone.

Maybe some people dont like pissing away money OP and dont regard their goods as transient?

koop een "domme phone" dan kankernerd

>Maybe some people dont like pissing away money
>buys iphone
???

iPhone 4?
The one that's as big as my thumb?

I tried typing an SMS on it once.
I threw it away.

Nexus 6 master race btw, gonna get the new Razer phone in a couple months.

>Don't piss away money
>Gets an iPhone

Pick one bruh.

>caring about your smartphones appearance

Could you be any more of a faggot, user?

Mostly happens to women, anything a woman holds onto long enough becomes broken.

The razer phone looks really nice except for the screen not being particularly bright

Women typically don't like lifeproof cases. Riddle solved.

Remember that the most simple andswer is probably the correct one.

>Women tend to take more pictures and chat more than men
>Women's pants don't have bags like us men's do

That is literally the only reason this happens more often to women.

People don’t take care of their shit, it’s simple as that.
You ever buy a pre-owned SNES game or anything like that? It arrives in the mail and have the label is ripped off, the cartridge is dinged to fuck and for some reason it’s sticky.

I’ve been using iPhones since 2009 and haven’t once broken or even slightly cracked a screen because I’m not a clumsy retard.

Because they're so spoiled and entitled they likely didn't pay for it and treat it with little to no respect tossing it around, I have a fancy smart phone but treat it like an artifact, still looks brand new after 4 years.

my last phone i had for about 6 years, it has a big ol touchscreen like that, never even a fucking scratch, and i didnt even take good care of it, just didnt throw it across the flat like a fuckhead i suppose, simple steps you take

>claims to be techy
>keeps buying iphones anyway
>doesn't know how to decrapify w10
I bet you use the fucking metro interface and don't have a start button too.

Girls and dumb leftists can't take care of anything.

I bought my wife galaxy s7 active which is already built like a tank, mostly waterproof AND I put a huge brick rubber case around it AND glass screen AND covered the micro usb with a magnetic sealed USB port cover and she's still almost found ways to fuck it up using it as a hammer or prybar or curling iron or some other godforsaken way when I'm not looking.

What's it like to not learn?

I have an iPhone 6s
I paid it full. I have android phone too but it was significantly cheaper. Does that make me poor because I have two phones? I pay both bills

Women get mad and throw shit.

smartphones are for fucking plebs

>iphone is loading faster in the beginning
>"iphone is faster, of course"
>note8 is loading faster
>"uh well these apps must not be optimized for new ios"
Then he cheats on the biometric unlocking to get the iphone on par with the note8.
Applefags

Omg this is perfect, send me your doge wallet for a tip. Yes I am a Redditer, and I am very proud of that.

If it doesn't have Signal, I don't use it to communicate.

I have an iphone s
dropped it and the screen broke. they break easy.

I've noticed all these smart phone zombies have taken up wearing headphones as well. I can't get anyone's attention anymore. I feel like Keannu from that one movie with the thing.

what the fuck australia

As for the OP, it's just proof that they can't take care of good things. And we want them to tell us where our country is going? sigh

>have phone
>put on screen protector
>sneeze hard and drop it
>protector cracks, screen is good
>don't replace protector for months because they're a PITA to apply perfectly

It's just a phone. No one else even sees it.

Glass is a better conductor than plastic, and your phone uses a capacitive touchscreen. The glass screen improves touch sensitivity. You don't have a resistive touchscreen, do you?

Glass is prone to cracking, but more scratch resistant than plastic. i remember plastic "just a big fucking screen" phones. You had to be really careful with pocketing them or the screen would eventually look like ass. And they were never that pleasant to touch matte surface so the plastic was just a pointless glass ripoff.

>not posting a Nokia 3310

user, if you are going to be retro, you should do it properly for fuck's sake

/r9k/ is leaking again

This is about spot on.

Also brainlets that work on building sites etc that insist on having an iFroot but never seem to buy a case.

Thanks lads.
Shoulda dropped some better knowledge in that post. But I suppose it's still the five fives of truth!

I assume the OP referred to all smartphones, i only use sony phones but the smashed screen still applies.

This, but also a lot of these people spend stupid amounts of money on their phone compared to how much they actually earn (if they even have a job), so when they inevitably crack the screen after being a degenerate, they can't afford another one or to get it repaired.

hii there pretty

I picked up a 6S for cheap. I literally spent more on the lifeproof case, because I planned to use it until it became obsolete. The only complaint I have about it is that I can't make Signal my default text messenger. I'll probably pick up the SE2 (or, if its available when the 6S hits obsolescence, the SE3) next.