BREAKING NEWS!!! Comey Immunity Agreement Pulled

BREAKING***- SPY vs SPY: Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Comey in Danger

truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/937583778557554688

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/muellers-top-fbi-agent-probing-clinton-emails-russian-collusion-removed-after-anti-t
archive.is/UvZcY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=jkFbPZFyhN4
twitter.com/Comey/status/937453108401180673
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/
twitter.com/Comey/status/936641449294286848
archive.fo/CWrRq
archive.fo/Af7wu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iz habbening?

**yawwwwn**

This is a big nothing burger. Aren't you tired user? I think it is time to go to sleep. Go to sleep user.

You must sleep

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore

The man Mueller fired from this team is a Mossad spy.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/muellers-top-fbi-agent-probing-clinton-emails-russian-collusion-removed-after-anti-t

archive.is/UvZcY

Peter Strzok.

What does this mean? Sorry im brainlet

fuck this weasel, hang him from the lampposts

Drain the swamp.

The only way someone loses immunity is if that person lied or didn't follow through the agreement right?

No that you mention it I’m getting a little sleepy. Maybe I’ll check back tomorrow. Good night everyone.

top jej, comey gonan die.

yup.

Comey seems unable to do anything but make enemies

charges are going to be dropped against manafort
the case has nothing after this knowledge coming out

Mueller is /ourguy/ and Comey is a lying fag who helped get spies and anti Trump assholes onto Mueller's team following his (Comey) firing by Trump

Is this real? Anyone on top of true pundit reporting?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=jkFbPZFyhN4

he really should've just stepped down, whatever he was trying to accomplish, he pretty much got into something too big for him.

explains this
>“I want the American people to know this truth: The FBI is honest. The FBI is strong. And the FBI is, and always will be, independent.”
Me (June 8, 2017)

twitter.com/Comey/status/937453108401180673

another fake news website pushed by Russian shills
Pietor probably made the thread here right after he finished concocting his story on true pundit

>Youtube channel
>reading articles to people without adding insight
>content

Try that on Reddit
Doesn't work here faggot

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

GUYS WHAT IF ITS LIKE THIS

WHAT IF COMEY IS GETTING INDICTED LIKE FLYNN SO THEY CAN BE STATE WITNESSES OR SOME SHIT.

>Is this real? Anyone on top of true pundit reporting?
It's a good source. He's an award-winning former Wall Street Journal reporter. 30 years experience. Go to his twitter page and you'll see the awards he's won.

I can feel it

TruePundit is legit. Not a meme source

literally this we all need to sleep now its too much happening

>explains this
Not quite. The Inspector General has been investigating the FBI for 11 months and it sounds like the report is about to be dropped. The storm is here!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/

as a trump support she I be happy or sad?

So, if the FBI is in the wrong, what agency enforces the law on the FBI?

>WHAT IF COMEY IS GETTING INDICTED LIKE FLYNN SO THEY CAN BE STATE WITNESSES OR SOME SHIT.

That's fine. That still means the storm is here, though I don't think it would have been tweeted the way it was if that's what was going on. We'll see either way.

DOJ / Exec branch / Marines

>truepundit.com
>twitter

The Department of Justice, no?

big if true

THEY ARE AFRAID.

The AG

FAKE NEWS
you faggots will fall for anything
this was posted a year ago
that website gave me a virus don't click

I know but I would still like a second confirmation

Comey is self righteous even when he knows he erred.

>Mueller is /ourguy/
I think Megs had it right yesterday: Mueller is nobody's guy. He's there to clean out the rot. If you haven't committed any crimes, you have nothing to worry about.

I think the seditionists (Yates, Comey, Brennan) are soon going to have a lot to worry about.

So the ultimate come down is the military will be the muscle that comes in if one of the agencies went rogue?

>I think Megs had it right yesterday: Mueller is nobody's guy. He's there to clean out the rot.
That means he's /ourguy/

We just want truth and justice. That's it.

I'm not seeing it being reported anywhere else.

COMEY LEAKED HIS MEMO TO THE PRESS AND STATED BEFORE CONGRESS THAT HE DID IT SO THAT THERE WOULD BE A SPECIAL PROSECUTER. HIS ACTIONS HELPED FORCE A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND NOW COMEY IS GETTING REAMED IN THE ASS BY THAT VERY SAME PROSECUTOR.

JUSTICE EXISTS.

>truepundit
I remember when I used to wait to see peoples' reaction to truepundit news
I remember always being disappointed

>I know but I would still like a second confirmation
Here you go:

Well, that is only like last resort type shit. Trump can legally arrest someone if he has cause. But yes, if a agency goes rogue for example, Marines would be the people to fly in and detain everyone.

big if yuge

>marines

That's generally how it works when your government devolves into third world bullshit, ask anyone in Latin America.

Comey shoulda gotten his booster shot to help with his immunity. Oh my

Told you that Mueller was literally /ourguy/

Let it all hang out

Oh gee thank god
I guess if there's a second user to corroborate it it must be true

this is good for bitcoin

>That means he's /ourguy/
>We just want truth and justice. That's it.
This.

We should do to the FBI what they did to the Branch Davidians.

twitter.com/Comey/status/936641449294286848
Reminder that this cunt tweeted this shit when ABC had just published that big nothingburger about Trump and Russia. Not so smug now, aren't we?Holy shit topkek.

checked

MegaAnon is another Jewish shill what the fuck is with you people and your infatuation with namefags.

oh wow

thanks user

I meant a second article

It proved to me that this lanklet neet wannabe really knows fuck all about enforcing law. he was trained in following orders

didnt the corp just pay the CIA a visit?

"Unconfirmed"

Probably the only real national law enforcement agency their actually is. The U.S. Marshals.

was a rumor, not sure.

>77
I think you just did

73636355163774635D chess you niggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

>the storm is here
Says Sup Forums for the 500th time over the last 6 months

Yes, the Marines exist for the President. Trump can legally order them to clean up the swamp if they don't stop their shit, and Trump won't just let them try their fake charge bullshit. When he takes off the gloves, they will regret going up against Trump .

and it turns out to be a embarrassments for the abc

>I meant a second article
Sometimes he breaks things months in advance. I've been following that site for over a year now. Trust me, it's a solid source. (It's not like Gateway Pundit or something like that.)

literally this we need to sleep now

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>truepundit
When has anything from truepundit ever panned out you retards. Name one time

Makes Anons feel important, like they're insiders. Only a legit retard would believe high ranking officials post here

the writers of the article sound like guys who just came from a Bar Mitzvah; save for the wop. Mueller should consider getting to "an undisclosed location".

To bed! QUICKLY NOW

yea i agree, if anything i think she was just trying to discredit Q as part of the deep states long con. She was going along with Q being legit for a long time, then all of a sudden comes out of nowhere and says that Q isnt real and the only Q that is real is the one going up till 11/1. meanwhile Q tells us ahead of time about Saudi Arabia and a bunch of other shit as well. we will just have to see how far this all really goes though. I think if Obama gets indicted then that completely validates Q.

the sloth chickens

>they will regret going up against Trump .
>Yes, the Marines exist for the President. Trump can legally order them to clean up the swamp if they don't stop their shit, and Trump won't just let them try their fake charge bullshit. When he takes off the gloves, they will regret going up against Trump
For God's sake these people tried to depose a duly-elected President!!! A bunch of fucking communist thugs. Trump is NOT going to let something like that slide.

And that nigger better watch it with his shadow Presidency, too. Trump's going to fix his wagon, too.

Ok first of all this is still BIG IF TRUE but we have to remember its all "sources"

>Any immunity agreement that was previously on the table protecting Comey is now off the table, according to multiple DOJ sources. For months since he was fired by President Donald Trump in June, Comey has been testifying and acting like a major D.C. player with little to worry about.

>But at some point in recent weeks, that has changed based on new information about Comey’s tenure at FBI which has been uncovered during Mueller’s probe, sources said.

What information did Mueller get?

archive.fo/CWrRq
>In March, Flynn's attorney released a statement saying that "General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

We are seeing signs of Truepundits other recent report being accurate

>EXCLUSIVE: FBI Director Wray Demotes Embattled Andrew McCabe; Internal Investigation Dubbed “Train Wreck”
archive.fo/Af7wu

Fucking gigantic if true but i would still advise caution

Q AND MEGA ARE ON THE SAME FUCKING SIDE

I remember when the sleepy posting started big with the blockchain investigation. Funny shit and bump. Shills are thick as flies in summer.