The last asian thread got really interesting. I'm reviving it

the last asian thread got really interesting. I'm reviving it

covered
>genetic distribution of traits
>Sup Forums information distribution structure
>market failure, trending in the direction of foreign conflict
>dumb indians

for my part I think if genocide doesnt happen soon in america/europe enslaved caucasians are gonna be turned into rabid attack dogs by their nigger masters to kill chinese (the only credible threat if the day of the rope fails)

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm
chinawhisper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/China-garbage-river-1.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=T7OoFh53yOI
youtube.com/watch?v=dB7wdkED6kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>for my part I think if genocide doesnt happen soon in america/europe enslaved caucasians are gonna be turned into rabid attack dogs by their nigger masters to kill chinese
what the absolute fuck did you just say?

Her eyes arnt too slanted. I'd creanpie it

Not to be racist, but Asian people SUCK

europeans are on the verge of being enslaved by niggers/spics/muslims

for a decaying bureacracy/dollar to maintain control/standing, politically, the only method is to destroy other competitive markets/alternative models, e.g. china

>white nationalists
>but they all want an asian wife
O... okay...

asia for the asians

its larpers, the "Sup Forums is only satire" crowd. most of those are not even white

That's a lot of likes, but how many of those are bots, scammers, bitches just on there for likes etc. A better metric is the amount of women fucked from Tinder.

sure, but not every single fucking match

The way Tinder works, usually the first ones to pop up on your screen are those that have already liked you. So if you do this in a very densely populated area it's probably not as impressive.

wew lad flip pussy is great

no reason to be butthurt, i dont care for asian women, i just dislike the dude posting fucking ricegum as an example of asian men with a spirit to create the ultimate aryan.

After seeing how these mods love blacked cock posts but slide or ban actual interesting ones.
It is okay to say:
Fuck all gooks.
Should have kept nuking Japan until it went extinct of people.
Every captcha makes me happy Tokyo got firebombed.
Hopefully Fukushima kills you all.

Maybe it's just a German thing, but describing how Tinder works is not really butthurt tier.

ok my man, whatever you say

Asians are superior to whites because the reality of the matter is, asians are infinitely more individualistic, creative, and innovative than whites. Whites are collectivists like their kike masters.

Asians, on the other hand, have always lived in relatively high population densities facing competition in whatever trade we chose. We had to learn to be better than our opponents, and to innovate when we were being beaten and to lock in our advantages when we had them. We have strong family values because those are the people you can trust and the only real genetic stock you can count on to validate your genes in the next generation. We uniquely value education among the rest of the races because we have an old and proud culture and heritage and wish to pass that down, as well as the techniques we've mastered in our trade, and in so doing always seek to better our family as an individual. There is a reason why Asians have dominated human history, and why but for a statistical blip that saw 2 world wars and irreparable harm to our planet that was the white race, Asians will continue to dominate human history. There is a reason why the Jew fears the Samurai.

SPRECHEN SIE NICHT MIT EINER GABELTEN ZUNGE, DIE SIE UNWISSEN

he is using the chinese version. they neglect to mention that the match count comes ith many caveats

here in a major city in the us I often get 100 matches a month but many of them dont respond

his count isnt really impressive. legit chads get 400 a month or more on tinder in euro/us

I S S D E I N S C H N I T Z E L S O N S T K R I E G S T D U K E I N N A C H T I S C H

I'm white, but I question whether whites are actually superior over East Asians. I can't think of one variable where whites are better than East Asians. Asians have, on average, higher IQs than whites. They commit fewer crimes, work harder, and are better educated than whites on average. China is a global superpower that will overtake the US within the next 20 years, and Japan, despite being a tiny island, has the second largest GNP in the world. South Korea went from being a war devestated country largely inhabited by peasants to a first world country with realistic plans to have a robot in every home by 2020 in a little more than 50 years. Singapore also deserves mention as a multi-cultural, multi-racial, prosperous confucian dictatorship. East Asians also seem to be much more clean than whites. Their streets and schools are always spotless. Meanwhile, large parts of Europe have double digit unemployment, and eastern europe is corrupt and stagnant. Even intensely xenophobic states with almost no immigration like Austria are suffering from these effects, so waste no time by blaming immigrants.

So tell me Sup Forums, how are whites superior to East Asians?

depends in what context, in most things whites are atleast the second best, that plus the advantagous georgaphical location really helped them, I just feel when I meet asians that they are missing something, character wise, they fuction well in academia, but the societies at large are a facade.

Plus white nations are fucking themself over with welfare and immigration, that japan and china are not doing that is good for them.

it isnt a euro advantage. it is specifically an anglo advantage.

anglo societies tend to decentralisation. if the state is not strong, novel creative business/research structures can occur. the asian eakness is that they have historically been to afraid to fight and maintain independence

but today, you don't need to have courage to kill barbarians, and the anglos gave up the ONLY advantage they had by creating central governments

I ter ru why whites ah supelioh.

>would be living in hovels without whites
>superior

So what you're saying is that the whitest of whites is the anglo and the rest aren't really white per se?

no he isnt, he is saying that angelo nations were more stable in the past, and therefor could afford less goverment, and more individualism

>anglo exceptionalism

>individualism
But Sup Forums hates individualism; Sup Forums wants a collectivist white identity against degeneracy like the NSDAP had; that basically makes anglos the least white then

Also, if less government and more individualism are valuable; then wouldn't the Asians be better because they have large populations and therefore less influenced by government per capita? Like this

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm

>Mentor. It has been suggested elsewhere that East Asians are less differentiated than other societies. That is, they have narrower distributions of various attributes, including IQ. If this were the case, it would be possible for an East Asian nation simultaneously to have a very high mean IQ and a small smart fraction. Could this account for the modest East Asian GDP?

>Prodigy. I am familiar with this speculation in a different context. It has been advanced to explain the civilization gap between East and West. Advances in civilization, however, are usually made by extremely bright people, geniuses and (ahem) prodigies. SFT looks not so much at these gifted individuals, but at those with IQs equal to or greater than about 108. SFT is not about folks who win Nobel prizes, but about folks who can get through a maze in decent time.

>That aside, changing the width of an IQ distribution does alter the smart fraction. Let's see how much. Assuming an IQ edge of 5 points for Asians, I calculate that the standard deviation of the Asian distribution must be 39 % that of the white to obtain equal smart fractions. For this case the relative distributions look like those in Figure 4.

>An Asian distribution with a standard deviation 39 % of the white brings the two smart fractions into coincidence. An even narrower distribution would be required to explain the Lynn-Vanhanen data. Either way, there is no evidence to support such a difference in spread. I'm afraid we will have to look elsewhere for an explanation.

>I can't think of one variable where whites are better than East Asians.
That's because you need a brain to think.
>Asians have, on average, higher IQs than whites.
False
>They commit fewer crimes
Only by a hair, which doesn't prove anything.
>work harder
False
>and are better educated than whites on average
You're spitting out a whole bunch of lies.
>China is a global superpower that will overtake the US within the next 20 years
Based on what metric? Our military is superior technologically, and their manufacturing base only exists because of traitors in our gov't.
>and Japan, despite being a tiny island, has the second largest GNP in the world
Because we allowed them to after WW2. It was part of the surrender agreement. We needed them to counter the red menace, so we allowed them this. They have NO military, so all their budget can be focused on dominating East Asia in trade. It is our tax dollars that defend the nips.
>South Korea went from being a war devestated country largely inhabited by peasants to a first world country with realistic plans to have a robot in every home by 2020 in a little more than 50 years.
Same thing. We needed South Korea to offset North Korea. We funded their economic growth.
>Singapore also deserves mention as a multi-cultural, multi-racial, prosperous confucian dictatorship.
Wow, it's a wonder of diversity and multiculturalism. So progressive and advanced.
>East Asians also seem to be much more clean than whites.
This is a joke, right? Have you ever actually smelled one?
>Their streets and schools are always spotless.
chinawhisper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/China-garbage-river-1.jpg
Yea, so spotless.
>Meanwhile, large parts of Europe have double digit unemployment, and eastern europe is corrupt and stagnant.
You're a clown. Every one of your assertion is completely baseless.

individualism might be the wrong word, you had capitalism, without goverment welfare, but the people still bonded in churches etc.
i just feel like asians lack empathy, not in the kidrunoverinchina.webm way, but in that they do not think as a colective (no idea why i said individualism). Whites found a great balance between competition, and healthy societies, witch is in my oppinion not present in asian countries, atleast not in the city population.

>posting the hypothetical image with text that contradicts said image
The text says it is likely more similar to Stefan Molyneux's comparative distributions.

it actually started in the netherlands but you gave up on it rather fast

it is called the hegemony of the united provinces and spread to england under the dutch king (illiam iii?)

and it is true. europe is unstable and violent compared to asia. they have less efficient bureaucracies (keep in mind bureuacracy is bad 100% of the time but you need it to be as least bad as possible)

to the amount europe developed at all, credit goes nearly 90% to the english, maybe 10% to napoleon.

90% of the destruction goes to the english too. destroying napoleon's monarchist revival lead directly into orld ar1 and 2, and te desire to fracture germany out of fear of a rival brings us to today

until the 80s, the time japan emerged as the first independent model proving democracy is completely stupid, history had been entirely the history of anglo innovation/retardation. europe rose and fell due to anglos

I prefer the term decenralisation more than individualism

a community full of virgin brides, religion, small communities can be collective but decentralised

the problem is ENTIRELY central national governments for the fraction of the problems that are not causd by kikes

genetically they are cleaner. they lack the gene that causes body odor bacteria to proliferate on the skin.

The smell you perceive is bad is literally just the shit they cook, but not their actual bodies. I believe that that gene is most strongly pronounced in black people and they actually smell the worst, with whites somewhere in the middle.

>The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant among East Asians (80–95%), but very low in other ancestral groups (0–3%).[4] Most of the world's population have the gene that codes for the wet-type earwax and normal body odor; however, East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor.[4][17][19] East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.[21][22] The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors.[17]

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man

>Asians don't have higher IQ
Gonna need a source.
>they commit fewer crimes by a hair
Actually the gap is quite stark; non hispanic white Americans are roughly 15% of murder arrests, whereas Asians are 1.2%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
>work harder & better educated
They graduate from college and post-college at a higher rate, please don't make me have to go and look up a cite
>China isn't a global superpower
Now you're lying.
>they smell bad
whatever, not objective.
>all your assertions are baseless
Okie dokie. Just letting you know Pajeets make more than Jews.

>decentralized collectivism
>anarcho communism
Explain how those aren't the same thing.

I know people are going to push the low deviation picture sooner or later so I just thought I would post the source which actually argues against it.

it is closer to ancap. individual households starve or fall in status hence fail to reproduce if they are fuckers

capital needs high levels of collective cooperation to function, including collective killing of bandits, etc.

like I said, people cared for each other in communities, churches, or other institutions, voulentarily, that made for a good society and a good economy, it has a similar mentality as anarcho communism, but unlike communism, it doenst have the goal of equality, its just voulentarily helping out each other.
the hindus in the 100k+ bracket are not coparable to the jews in the 100k+ bracket, jewish total wealth will be far more then hindu wealth.
>Well, that's just like, your opinion, man
its not just that, why do japan and korea have such high suicide rates? they have a good work ethic, but they slac in social situations. the ideal would be a religiouse community similar to the jews in my oppinion.

>thinking ahead of the game
This is why Asians are indeed the superior race.

I agree with what you say German bro. Seems like you've put a lot of thought into your opinions.

>family/household is the most important
See >religious community similar to jews
So the white solution to the kike menace is to become kikes. Interesting.

you know very well that is not what I meant.
the jewish in group preference makes for a good standing of jews in society, the problem people have with jews is that they will not allow, and will actively fight that in group preference for whites.

you havent been reading the thread. asians cant into capital because of centralised bureaucracy

as long as european people have the ability to decentralise and get rid of niggers our economies are going to be more efficient

you cant obscure this truth by bait nd sithing definitions

Did you cover 'cute girls and why they are cute'

So you have a problem with a group trying to protect their own interests?
>actively fight that in group preference in whites
I don't think you can really say that without resorting to a kike boogeyman.
>whites have an in group preference
You know until the United States became the global super power that there was no "white" identity, right? You were a kraut as opposed to a yank or anglo and "whites" were more often at war with each other

>in group preferences in general
How is this not marxist identity politics? You choose against your own best interest and wellbeing to support people based on them having some common but non-familial nor genetic background with you

>centralized bureaucracy
But they don't have a centralized bureaucracy; that's a meme. You think anybody really gives a shit what the Emperor thinks, or the Emperor gives a shit what the common people are doing? Asians are very good at toeing the line while accomplishing their own objectives, that's why there are memes of chinese merchants.

>european people are decentralized
Right that's why they have the highest tax rates and rates of wealth distribution in the world.

>its the damn niggers holding us back
That's how Asians feel about whites.

600 year blip in history and white people start "we wuz kangz"-ing like niggers. You got lucky finding an empty continent; history has and will always reflect asian superiority.
youtube.com/watch?v=T7OoFh53yOI

>You know until the United States became the global super power that there was no "white" identity, right?
doesnt matter most white countries where 95%+ white.
>So you have a problem with a group trying to protect their own interests?
no
>I don't think you can really say that without resorting to a kike boogeyman.
how so? i think jes are fine with most brown people bonding in communities, but whites are considered racist for that. I dont think jews want to kill whitey, i just think they want infuencial groups to have less social cohesion.
>But they don't have a centralized bureaucracy; that's a meme
they used to, thats what lead to their success
>That's how Asians feel about whites.
sure it is, smart asians moving to white countries for better job opportunities are surely held back.
>Right that's why they have the highest tax rates and rates of wealth distribution in the world
yeah they are fucking themself
>You got lucky finding an empty continent; history has and will always reflect asian superiority
ok, in 500 years people will hear tales about the revolutionary workers in sweat shops that did everything to further humanity, while not having kids and watching anime.
The jews dond fear the samurai, they do not give a fuck about asians, because asians vote left wing and work hard.

you need to read more

asian governments are despotic because asians are too individualist (like herding cats)

despotism is by definition central

thank you for not perpetuating the asians are collectivist meme though

>europe
the only period of history europe/anglos ended up on top, the taes had been rock bottom on a planetary scale

>ok, in 500 years people will hear tales about the revolutionary shitposters in pol that did everything to further humanity, while not having kids and watching anime

fair enough, but we have reddit memes to explaine how we literally made trump president

Dating Asians is already beta, but dating Thai or Filipino is the lowest of low. How are you not embarrassed to be seen with them?

t. some autist incel

>whites are considered racist for wanting to be with other whites
Says who? Only jews and their puppets, who happen to be majority white. Cucking yourselves is a sign of weakness. That's why the muslims are coming; they smell blood in the water.

>they want influential groups to have less social cohesion
Sure, I don't think anybody in charge actively tries to help a hostile party take over; and please don't turn around and say "we're not hostile to jews" on fucking Sup Forums

>used to have a centralized bureaucracy
If anything it's stronger now; are you seriously advocating that pre-digital communication allowed a more effective bureaucratic state? There's literally a chinese saying of "the emperor is far and the mountain is high" which is a tongue-in-cheek way to say "it's not illegal if you don't get caught".

>smart asians moving to white countries
Yes; people seek out the best standard of living they can afford. It's not because you're white, it's because the high paying jobs are here.

>they are fucking themselves
Wow, it's almost as if the "master race" isn't so masterful.

>all of Asia is sweatshop workers
Wow. You sure disproved all of pre-1400 history with that witty remark. Worldwide GDP has been concentrated in Asia since at least 1 AD and you have zero contradictory evidence until after 1400 when europeans literally had a brand new continent because they cleared the natives out with smallpox and imported cheap niggers as labor. Now whites get uppity because their obsolete farm equipment won't go back to apefrica and thinks that it's because of jews. Such ubermensch, very wow.

>the jews don't fear the samurai
Actually the jews fear the pajeet.

Dude flips are fucking craycray

>asian governments are despotic
Kind of a blanket statement and I'm pretty sure a despot is exactly what fascism calls for, which is Sup Forums's preferred ideology. If on the off chance you're slightly more intelligent than the average white on Sup Forums (you probably have anglo admixture) and lean towards ancap, then ancient India has a political system more up your alley.

>cherry picking the rare flip that doesn't look gross

>White woman + Minority
>Smart, handsome men
>Even nigger breeds become musicians, lawyers, presidents

>White man + Minority
>Ugly retarded mongrels
>Only achievements are shooting up schools, burning down family, and sucking old man ass for money

Why is this, every single time?
Are the jews right about women being more important for the offspring than the man?

>advocates race mixing
You're a kike.

White + White is always better, but now we are talking about White man + NW Woman versus White woman + NW Man

This board seems to think that White men racemixing is acceptable, when they result in even worse offsprings

rice is white
this means asians are white
you can mix with them

>Cucking yourselves is a sign of weakness. That's why the muslims are coming; they smell blood in the water
sure, christianity is not optimal, because it leads to situations like these
>and please don't turn around and say "we're not hostile to jews" on fucking Sup Forums
jews fighting accuall nazis is not at all comparable to jews being against white communities, its not like white evangelicals are suddenly starting a nother holocaust.
>>used to have a centralized bureaucracy
i said they didn't have a centralized bureaucracy in the past.
a huge stated is not efficiant, im not agruing for no regulations etc. but the goverment wielding 1/3 of the countries money is not good.
>Yes; people seek out the best standard of living they can afford. It's not because you're white, it's because the high paying jobs are here.
its because the countries are majority white, and are not ex. communist countries.
>Wow, it's almost as if the "master race" isn't so masterful
never claimed master race, im saying is that whites have favorable traits, that make for a stable society, but those traits can be taken advantage of, eg. migrant crisis in europe.
>Now whites get uppity because their obsolete farm equipment won't go back to apefrica and thinks that it's because of jews.
keep calm chang it waas a joke, ofc asian history will never be disgarded, neither will white history.
>Actually the jews fear the pajeet.
please show me the total wealth by religion, im pretty sure jews will be far over hindus.

Look, i dont hate asians, but acting like they are the perfect being is just wrong, same goes for whites.

>why is this?

because most trash women will abort another abomination

No.
>white man + asian woman
Unacceptable dilution of the superior asiatic gene pool.
>white man + niggers/spics/etc.
Whatever, happens all the time anyway.
>white woman + asian
Unacceptable dilution of superior asiatic genes
>white woman + niggers/spics/etc.
Whatever, white women are whores.

t. hapa

Let's hope Dad put two locks on the shotgun

She is butifail...

sauce?

>Asian genes
>superior

WTF am I reading?

>seriously asking about total wealth by religion after muslims and then whites literally melted the gold off Hindu temples
>seriously asking about total wealth by religion when her Majesty's Jewelry is 50% from India, including the Koh-i-noor
>asking this after having prostrated himself to his jewish masters since world war II
And we STILL know what real money is.

>muh dick : the post
Are you a nigger?

Hapas are unfortunate but as long as they have strong family values they can come out ok. That's why asian male white female works, because the asian male sets the rules and family values. White male asian female doesn't work for the same reason black male white female doesn't work; bad fathers.

>dating women that arent attractive
kek, cry more about it

Tantan is very easy to meet women if you go to China and use it as a White man. I think the reason for this is that you immediately stand out as something different. Also, for the most part, these women have very little exposure to the West, or experience dealing with White men, whom Asian women are very attracted to.

Of course when I say 'White' men, I'm referring to Western Europeans with white skin, blonde/brown hair and eyes that are either green or blue, not 56% Amerimongrels.

WMAF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A"M"WF

india? are you trolling?

centralisation is bad. fascism is a necessary evil. teaming up to kill communists

You need your eyes checked

youtube.com/watch?v=dB7wdkED6kI

nigga what are you saying? you were arguing income in the US by religion, i said a cutoff at 100k+ is a bad statistic, because there are far more jewish milionaires.
Indias natural recources and the gold on their tempels has nothing to do with that. stop acting so childish.
sure, its mostly a joke not an argument, also travelers are likely to be percived as more wealthy.

>fascism is a necessary evil
Are you trolling?

dont get too salty, theres always the younger lads left for you

no. fascism eventually collapses and fails to deliver economic improvements. it also drives conflict (but not as much as kikes or democracy)

no trolling. fascism isnt ideal. it is necessary, temporarily

>I said a cutoff at 100k+ is a bad statistic
No, you said and repeated wealth. Wealth is not income, it is accumulated earnings.
>there are far more jewish millionaires
Being a millionaire is a measure of wealth, because it has been accumulated.
>there are far more jews that collect 1m+ per year
Actually Indians are probably more highly represented in that category, especially when you consider salaried people and not dividend income.

>indias natural resources and gold have nothing to do with their wealth
Ok.

LMAO you niggas still falling for the asian meme. These hoes got no ass, body, and look like doodoo without makeup. Yall virgins will fuck anything that will walk tho so im not surprised

>necessary temporarily
To do what? Gas the niggers spics and assorted other shitskins to make way for the glorious white ethnostate?

you got it, bud

all I EVER asked my entire life is to be fucking left alone by criminals

no can do? okay, cool, the niggers die

POO

14/88 gas the kikes race war now niggers and shitskins must die

The funnier one has the headline from the UN birth control in India fails: condoms too big.

>if the state is not strong, novel creative business/research structures can occur

How can you even breathe you are so fucking stupid holy shit. Do you even know the history of european/anglo countries you american mutt.

>>indias natural resources and gold have nothing to do with their wealth
>Ok.
in the us they for sure dont
>No, you said and repeated wealth. Wealth is not income, it is accumulated earnings.
sorry my man, I would say it depends on what you count as income, to paraphrase, i think jews collect more money each year then hindus. even per capita.
>Actually Indians are probably more highly represented in that category, especially when you consider salaried people and not dividend income.
maby, i would say jes are more likely to own a business then be on a sallary.

The west built modern asia. Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan post ww2, South Korea. All built using western money.

>t. Nobuhiro Nakaharada

If whites aligned with Asians, we would be far better off. At least conservative whites. Let the liberal faggots join ISIS and get beheaded.

phenomenally so. decentralised states ruled the planet. centralised states like poland lithuania nd spain have living conditions that fail to meet chinese standards this very day

REDENICHTSOMITDEINERMUTTER

but even in that case, they powerful people are not worried about a hard working demographic that keeps voting them more power. the jews minding a demographic is in my oppinion dependend on influence and voting patterns, indians vote the way they watn, why would they hate that?