Was i the only one who liked it?

Was i the only one who liked it?

APA APA APA APAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! (no)

Did it end? Is that a scar on his face?

You are in a world of over 3 billion people
What do you think
The answer is yes.

It did a couple of years ago, the ending felt kinda rushed but, compared to other rushed manga endings this was ok i suppose.

I thought so

The humor was pretty good, but the end was pretty rushed and didnĀ“t make sense. I liked the school parts and the masters being assholes.

Went on too long. And it just kind of got stale with martial arts= superpowers.

It started out okay. At the beginning there was at least a little bit of realism mixed in with what the kids were doing and the masters were just comical otherworldly beasts. Later on though the masters were fighting in almost every chapter and the author was writing about so many characters that Kenichi kind of got obscured by other characters that weren't even good. In the end all the shit the masters were doing shouldn't even be qualified as martial arts, it was practically sorcery. If the author had just kept the master shit to a minimum and cut out more characters the story would have been much better.

No you were not.

I enjoyed it up until the arc where Miyu got kidnapped.

I thought the first arc with Ragnarock was great. The Disciple Tournament was fantastic. And I enjoyed the next arc where the members of Yami introduced their own disciples to face off against Kenichi.

But at about that same time is where the masters started playing a bigger role, and Kenichi and the disciples started feeling sidelined. The Miyu arc really encapsulated that, with the masters doing all the cool stuff while Kenichi watched.

The last arc took this problem up to 11 and worse, as the series' popularity started to tank the author decided to throw in more fanservice to make up for it but that just hurt things even more. He eventually got notified to "wrap up his series" by his editor and had to rush things.

So I'd say the first 3/4ths of Kenichi were a solid 8/10 but the last fourth was a 3/10 at best, and it really ended up hurting the series overall.

I still can't believe he started drawing loli labia to try and bring his popularity numbers back up. Talk about desperate.

Needed time skips.

super interesting

I went through the entirety of the manga in a couple of days and i agree.

Fanservice intensified by the end of the manga.

I enjoyed the entirety of the ride.
>tfw we never got to see Hayato's full power
>but apparently he can tank a missile so at least we know just how far out of the norm he is

It started decent, but went to shit eventually. I'd say it peaked during the anime finale, but stayed good for a while before finally getting worse and worse.

The final arc was total goddamn garbage.

Maybe, I liked anime the most.

this, its not a bad manga, solid fights and rushed end.

I'm re-reading it right now actually. It's a pretty fun series, but I can't exactly pinpoint where it went to shit. You can tell it went to shit because the series turned up the fanservice by 100% to the point where it felt beyond unnecessary.

>unnecessary
Anything involving Shigure is necessary.

Towards the final arc the mangaka went a little too bananas with the "martial arts", but I still liked it.

>I still can't believe he started drawing loli labia to try and bring his popularity numbers back up. Talk about desperate.
>in a manga that always had fanservice and liked to push the envelope
>desparate

if you dont like, then fine, but get your head out your ass.

Nah, it got to the point where every single chapter had multiple pages of fanservice, it got boring.

And the worst part is that you knew damn well why he was doing it. The series was tanking.

what I didn't like was the master swordsman equal to superman's level being revealed at the last second.

Well it was the only way to get him involved. It's not like we didn't know he didn't exist anyways. He's apparently a good guy by the looks of it.

shouldve stopped after that wheelchair guys fight before he got crippled into a wheelchair

Shigure doujins was the only reason I read this.

But then you would have missed that throwing master's body in the final arc.