How do you deal with the loansharks?

How do you deal with the loansharks?

By not taking out loans.

>taking loans
>ever

>debt
lel, c.uck

This. I actually never plan to take a loan my entire life. I only have a credit card for its gibs.

We have an arrangement. My part of the deal is not being a fucking idiot by getting a loan.

you still use money?

when you're raised in a cave, all you know is the dark

just default like argentina

Borrowing money is asking for help.
Asking for help is degenerate.
Don't be a degenerate.

>Sign a mobile 4G internet access contract with Telenor
>25 euros per month for 48MB/s download and 7.8MB/s upload and a 50GB data cap
>their covarage map is complete bullshit, I have 4G signal only in certain spots in Belgrade and almost everywhere else that I needed I only have GPRS 400KB/s speed
>after I went to complain they send me a letter threatening me that I signed the contract and that I must pay them 25 euros per month even though I do not get coverage everywhere
I do not negotiate with terrorists so I tell them to fuck off and that they will never see my money again. Telenor hired a debt collecting loan shark kike company from Belgrade to get 300 euros from me.
I received a lot of mail from them trying to intimidate me to pay up
I taunted them to come for the money to my place. No one ever came.
If they ever did they would get an axe to the head.

bit edgy lad

This, sadly westerners don't have big slavic balls to pull it and would give their daughter's virginity at the first intimidating letter

Tell them you will kill them and their family if they ask for their money back

fag

take out all the loans u can and dont pay them back, ive done this twice now. its pretty easy to fix credit in america.

take all the money they give you and put it in cryptocurrency. never pay them back and they cant do anything.

>tfw i know someone who axed a debt-collecting broad and kept her in the bathtub
It's more common than you think

Make them president.

Buy houses idiots, you have until the democrats realize what's happening.

>West: Cancel debt with legal kikery.
>East: What debt? Who said anything about debt.
>Argentina: We are bankrupt. Please don't take our ships.

Kneecap them first

The only thing worse than a loanshark is a Gypsy loanshark. Every Gypsy row has at least one. Why is there a tacky, tasteless villa surrounded by decaying old houses? That is where the loan shark lives and he gives very high interest loans to people with poor money management skills and little intelligence to comprehend the concept of "future" and "interest". Many also have little "grocery stores" where they sell food for perpetually poor Gyppos, in exchange for dept.

Chances are, little Gypsy can't repay his debt to the big Gypsy. Can he weasel out his way of the debt? No, big Gypsy has a retinue of dumb muscle who assist him in other not particularly legal business enterprises he invested in and big Gypsy can't afford to look weak by not having little Gypsy's head bashed in. And lo and behold, the little one becomes the loan shark's literal slave. Yes, slave. A house bitch who lives in the stables and is fed on pigwash. It happens all the time in rural Southeastern Europe.

>Loans

Break his nose.
He will lose all of his power.

>How do you deal with the loansharks?
Garlic and crosses, same as you deal with any Werejew

>pic

Delet this right now.

By getting the cops to arrest them....
Dont go near them