Bit coins true intended use

Bitcoins price is easily manipulated. The people that created it who wont reveal themselves (red flag #1) own most of it and control its behavior in the "market". This bubble will keep going. Bitcoin will hit 1mil a coin. People will have no choice but to liquidate thier assests and buy in. Its a long play but crypto will become the universal 1 currency. There will be some staged economic events to suck in the last wave of "investors". When all is said and done you will be lining up in soup kitchens. The savy biz crowd might be able to afford an extra bun with thier soup and will be the upper class in our future society. Brand that mark of the beast right on your forehead folks. Freedom is Slavery.

Other urls found in this thread:

digibyte.co/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when the economic coloapse comes we will seize the means of production.

>The people that created it who wont reveal themselves
Satoshi Nakamoto. The unit is named after him.

If I happened across a dormant account with a few thousand bitcoins in it, is it ok to blatantly take that shit or should I still anonymously transfer it and tumble the coins?

>crypto will become the universal 1 currency
NOPE

For large amounts these days. wouldn't even trust tumblers. Create multiple wallets on multiple builds of Linux on multiple IPs and tumble them yourself.

Why would I buy soup with bitcoins? The price is so volatile that $2 I spend might shoot up to $20 a week later? You would have to be retarded to buy anything with bitcoins

vendors taking bitcoin makes jews nervous

yet we still experienced ALL those symptoms under inflation
almost like its not a spiral, but a cycle

>No coiner
Don't worry bud you'll get in on the next dip
That's a pet name
Check your laws. In America if you find money randomly and no one claims it it's considered yours. Also in America, no taxes are taken on crypto investments until they're are liquidated, that's assuming your invested into it. Honestly no one will care or will know as long as it stays in btc.

what vendors? This unknown soup place and?

Come back to the discussion when you did your obligatory "research" ie look it up on wikipedia you lazy dumb fuck. There is no such person.

Lots of shit online. Steam is a big one of the too of my head. Purse.io is a way to buy anything on Amazon with btc

new egg

>There is no such person.
holy fuck.
still buying in massively though. haha

I have 10k I can blow on anything I want and not worry.

Should I buy 10k of buttcoin? It wont cripple me if it goes to 2 dollars overnight.

Like what? What significant places? Can I go to the local stores and buy groceries?

Wow new egg? What cryptocurrency really is legit new because of newegg.

or buy and hold till it hits 10k plus and sell half?

Higher prices of goods and services would lead to higher cash flow and profits. Optimally you want small levels of inflation.

then use litecoin
exactly like bitcoin but had a fair mining

No, but that's not the purpose of it desu. Transaction speeds are too slow so some other future crypto will be the actual replacement currency. No one claims that Bitcoin is the future. Pic related, monero, and whatever comes next is

k, keep me posted.

so make the price of everything a billion dollars

For cryptocurrency to be the future it needs to be

A. Really cryptic and not traceable which from what I understand, no coin truly is anonymous and simply redirected through thousands of other transactions which still theoretically are traceable

B. You need major venues to take that payment which they do not right now because....

C. Price fluctuates like crazy and there is no stability.

Bitcoin was a nice thing for nerds to grasp on 10 years ago early who got lucky and are now rich thanks to empty baseless speculation. Good for them for taking a risk and getting lucky and being rewarded but it's no different then a roulette or blackjack gambler. I have no doubt many got rich from this but it has no future. None at all.

you're retarded mong and you don't understand what's happening

fractional reserve banking is ending.

The problem isn't the price payed its when the money is spent. If a currency is deflationary its always a better idea for me to delay my purchases as my money will always be worth more a year from now. If the central bank inflates the currency it will never a good idea for me to delay my purchases as each week I wait my money will be worth less. So higher cashflow is achieved by moderate levels of inflation

Every post you made to me is "you are wrong because I say so wah wah" and I give you detailed posts why this won't work. Every autist here, on /biz/ and redit talks about the value bitcoin has, as a commodity. This dominates the majority of discussions. Not who will take the currency or ways to stabilize the price. You retards don't see this. Bitcoin as a thing ends when the people who have the most decide they want early retirement assuming the governments don't end it first.

Oh I have bitcoin. I wager I bought in cheaper than you. I already 30X my investment. I larp as Jordan Belfort as a hobby and day trade, but I know whats going on. I treat it like the game it is and will enjoy it as long as it lasts. Its not us against them. Coiners vs no Coiners Most of us have what $10k invested at most? 1 million bucks isnt even enough to retire. Most of you are under 30 with no concept of money. What I said will happen. I am self aware enough to know if a normie like me thinks I am on to something, I have once again been suckered. Seeing the zeros go up have not blinded me to the fact that I am nothing more than a cow on the farm in this world.

didn't read

The maturity of Bitcoiners everyone.

But the average person is such an advert addicted drone that buys everything immediately I don't think the line lands where you think it lands

Steam accepts it. Plenty of others do. Not all cryptos are btc btw. Trust me the currencies are stabilizing. Also once blockchain because more popular (which it will), cryptocurrency is going to be necessary for use with smart contracts. So it will have a future.

stay terrified

goyim have real money now.

I can't buy local food and guns and medicine through steam and new egg.

Too bad they have no where to spend it on other then putting it back into western currency which helps the jews you hate after all.

There have been deflationary cycles before. Japan recently exited a 20 year cycle. People do tend to behave as rational actors, they will delay purchases if they are rewarded for waiting.

wrong again stay scared

VOLITILE MUNAY THAT I CENT SPEND ANYWHERE OTHER DEN VIDJA IS GOOD I BEAT DA JOOS!

Stay scared? This is the mentality of the next generation of millionaires? Sounds more like suckers to me. I may be in bitcoin but I am not one of you. This is not a revolution its a necessary evil. You must do things against your morals to survive in society. The whole idea is to not lose sight and not lose yourself. You user are lost in the darkness. You really think because you invested your fraction of a billion dollars early you will become part of the elite class? There are billionaires on the planet billions. They pay millions to actors who are indentured servants under contract and less free than your average neet. Again, you have no real concept of money. You will always be poor. Nothing will change that.

the USD is illusory money. Bitcoin is already killing it. that's why a single coin is worth 11k.

You won't have to worry about changing out your bitcoin. It's over.

>the retard who thinks bitcoin is the mark of the beast.
hello again you huge fucking fag

Unless you can cash directly out into whatever currency you want, Bitcoin is fucking useless.

USD ES WOTHLISS EVEN DO EVRAYONE RICH ON BETCOINES CONVERST TO USD

keep repeating that

If only you could provide all the solutions that were promoted to facilitate the economic collapse. Otherwise you will just be beaten and thrown out of the city.

You can...

....uh.. you thought you cant exchange bitcoin for money or goods? Like for real?

Say it with me Slavery is Freedom. Keep lashing out because your dream is actually a nightmare. Keep shouting at sky. Youre poor, and will stay poor by design. You have the mentality of a relegious extremist. Bitcoin is your relegion. It is your savior from the evil wold. It is your false idol.

you're extremely dumb I hope you panic sell at 15k and miss out when bitcoin is millions per coin

>the USD is illusory money.
Any good currency is illusory.

no. just jewish funny money.

Yes youre going to be a millionaire. Its called a dream. Sorry for the wake up call, but the day you become a millionaire, the term will lose all meaning, it already has. Your bowl of soup will cost you a million. Its arbitrary. You think money was designed to free man? Its enslavement by design. Whats your plan B? Do you have any actual skills to barter in he future? Funny how higher education has only been teaching people how to debate ideas and not create anything of value. Take a young mind, shakel them in debt with "education" release them into the job market to toil n poverty. Offer hip new currency to solve all thier problems. Invest your parents inheritance into said scheme to sink that last bit of family wealth in. This is gong to go about 20 more years. There will be a time of decadence before the fall. I hope what ever vices you spend your slavecoins on help you cope with your end days. The crash will happen when the last of the boomers are dead and all thier money is foolishly squandered by thier offspring. Your children will be born pennyless. They will hate you.

>what are exchanges

I've seen when kikes get like this
It's sad. It works on normal people, but I'm too smart.

America isn't a production economy. It's a service economy.

Communists confirmed for living in the 1800's.

No, the optimum is zero inflation.
Both inflation and deflation are bad.
Investors (aka stockholders, aka owners of corporations) care about REAL returns. They care about the REAL interest rate, they care about the REAL profit margin, not the nominal one with inflation added to it.

Yes the moneymaster are here on Sup Forums trying to sway public opinion. I am actually a Rothchilde taking a break from making millions per second because I feel threathened by some faggot in his moms basement that made 1000 X zero dollars this year. Very very probable.

Rambling of a fucking madman. My friend that fell victim of schizophrenia began writing exactly like yourself when he was in his mid-twenties. Get yourself checked out.

People aren't then prompted to spend, its much harder to repay long term loans and its harder for firms to manage wages (people a more willing to accept higher wages than lower cost of living).

Been saying this for awhile now. Remember that part about moneychangers in the Bible? the Mark of the BTCEast? yeah.

I also have reason to believe much of Deep Web sites are Mossad affiliated.

I take back my last post if you're from South Asia. Your grasp of English may just be bad.

>People aren't then prompted to spend
Most people don't sit on their money. They either spend it or invest it. Since investment returns actually increase (stocks, not bonds) under inflation, by the amount of inflation (since corporations are able to liquidate returns quickly), people don't consume more goods by proportion to investments. They just invest in stocks more than bonds.
>its much harder to repay long term loans
Nope. Do you know the Fisher equation? Banks and people who loan money account for inflation before they give the loan out.
It's only UNEXPECTED inflation that makes it easier to pay for long term loans. Which means you would need an unexpected, unbounded growth of inflation to achieve this, which contradicts the claim of a "small amount of inflation is good for the economy" as this advocates for approaching unbounded infinities of inflation (but perhaps more important, this inflation must be unexpected).
>harder for firms to manage wages
Ah yes the classic sticky wage hypothesis. This isn't really an argument in favor of small levels of inflation, but rather classic Keynesian economics, which would suggest deflation (perhaps large deflation) in good economies and inflation (perhaps large inflation) in recessions. The blanket statement of "a small amount of inflation is ideal" is clearly geared at long term rates, not short term fluctuations. And wages aren't sticky in the long term.

Bitcoin is nice and good when you want to order drugs and assassins online,but i cant buy eggs from the local market with bitcoin,so its 100% useless as a currency.

It should be easy enough to discredit a mentally ill person, right?

lets hear it, Chaim.

Why are you so hostile towards me? My perspctive isnt worthy of consideration? History hasnt shown that the world is very controlled and cruel? Millions have not been exterminated systematically as far back as 1 generation ago? You feel the world has changed on a board that is obsessed with (((Them))) you refuse to be suspicious that (((they))) are involved? You think someone created an invention that will topple (((them)))? Tesla had some neat inventions too.

I have 2 questions about Bitcoins:
1) When I buy, where my money goes, who pockets it?
2) Where in Canada I can trade BTC for cash?
3) Why trading sites are "down" everytime BTC goes down and some want to sell?

It's because he's a kike shill, this is a slide thread, and everything you say is entirely correct.

*3 Questions

Also, there are "levels" of verification. Your "level" dictates how much money you have access to taking out. See you can walk into a bank with a gun and demand your money if you crack like the guy in the movie falling down. With crypto, you cant even buy a gun.

You can buy assassins with bitcoin,why buy only a gun when you can buy an assassin.
I think bitcoin is a cia asset that makes it easy for them to pay assassins and druglords while hiding the moneytrail.

Frankly if it goes below 2k I'm tempted to buy some tbqh

Not to mention, it's (((decentralized))), which is a Kike's wet dream. least with a federally controlled currency, you know where to look when your money becomes worthless.

There

It also mysteriously appeared in 2008 when wall street ate shit. The real question should be, what is it that you eintend to spend all this easy money on? If you look at boards like Biz, they are obsessed with being accepted by woman and dream of achieving status with Lambos. If you had some moral perspective and inner peace you wouldnt be so blinded by all this hysteria. Coiners are a cult at this point. They are basically fit bros overcompensatng for social maladjustment. People looking for love in the wrong places.

>Most people don't sit on their money. They either spend it or invest it
This is partly because of inflation, it adds an extra cost to not spending or investing. If your central bank were to target 0% inflation there would be no added penalty for unproductive use of earnings.

>Since investment returns actually increase (stocks, not bonds) under inflation, by the amount of inflation (since corporations are able to liquidate returns quickly), people don't consume more goods by proportion to investments
But never the less spending overall would still increase no?

>It's only UNEXPECTED inflation that makes it easier to pay for long term loans
And wage increases as a result of inflation.

>The blanket statement of "a small amount of inflation is ideal" is clearly geared at long term rates, not short term fluctuations. And wages aren't sticky in the long term.
It would still add up over time though. If it becomes systematically harder to change wages because you can't use steady levels of inflation to lower real wages you'd expect systematic, long term effects.

Just wanted an excuse to post this. Love the pink wojaks.

>eintend to spend all this easy money on?

they couldn't tell you. I used to know quite a few people who bought and sold it for a living, those guys lived pretty pathetic existances. fat as fuck, always eating crap, always sick. one guy had a fucking diamond necklace he got custom made, was the BTC logo.

If this retard held onto his coins he would be a very rich man now.

Guys... OP may or may not be a kikeshill but he's not wrong entirely.

The tide will go out on the coins eventually. It always does. The problem is all the noobs who bought over $10k are going to shit themselves when it does and do catastrophic damage to themselves financially. It will swing back around by the next halvening, no doubt about that. The question is how long does this current rally continue? I say it goes on a while longer because wall street is getting ready to come in and scoop up boomer retirement funds with ETFs. It's going to be an absolute shitshow when it dumps. Remember, no one ever went broke taking profits. Trade without emotion, eliminate the FOMO and think clearly.

problem is you 51% kikes. Which you don't have

>If your central bank were to target 0% inflation there would be no added penalty for unproductive use of earnings
There are plenty of "unproductive" investments that will hedge perfectly fine against inflation while being relatively easy to liquidate. The most obvious example is holding real estate, but there are many more. It doesn't make sense to deter people from holding money "unproductively" since they can do it easily with something other than money.
>But never the less spending overall would still increase no?
NOMINAL spending increases. REAL spending will not. Real spending is ultimately what matters. Nominal dollars don't put food on the table. Real dollars do.
>And wage increases as a result of inflation.
Suppose the bank wants a real interest rate of 4%. They are expecting an inflation rate of 2%. They will charge you ~6% inflation rate for your loan. Since inflation is 2%, your wage will increase on average by 2%.
2% wage gains on ~6% interest rate is equivalent to 0% wage gains on 4% interest rates. In other words, it doesn't make it easier to pay your loan. Only if the bank was wrong, and inflation exceeeded expectations (it was 3%, not 2%) will it be easier to pay your loan off, and that the unexpected inflation will directly go to your wages (i.e. the wages aren't sticky).

I think some words fell out of your sentence. regardless, the whole 51% thing is a total meme. I recognize that in theory, BTC is bulletproof. In reality, we just won't see it fall apart until they're ready for it to

>If it becomes systematically harder to change wages because you can't use steady levels of inflation to lower real wages you'd expect systematic, long term effects.
In the long run, wages increase one to one with inflation, meaning you cannot use inflation at all to change the real wages. Ergo, your point "use steady levels of inflation to lower real wages" is impossible in the long term. Furthermore, steady levels are predictable, and hence aren't unexpected, meaning they don't do anything in the short term either to lower real wages. You'd need unexpected upward shocks to inflation to lower real wages.

Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains will be the future of currency. But Bitcoin wont be.

Bitcoin is simply too old and outdated, the only reason it's highly valued is because it's being backed by fake Tethers pumping it up, which is creating hype causing retards to buy in at high prices "because it's going up bro".

Crypto wont truly take off and replace fiat until Bitcoin is dead and out of the way. There are many other crypto currencies that are far superior to Bitcoin. Ethereum honestly has a bigger chance at mainstream adoption as an actual currency, and not some speculation store of value shit like BTC is right now.

get DigiByte as long its cheap

digibyte.co/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/

Yes any of us actually using bitcoin already know this. There is a bigger concern here on the actual nature of cryptocurrencies. Again, I dont know how many of you have attempted to pull money out yet. Probably because you are too focused on seeing those numbers go up. We are in a stage of a plan here. Just take a moment to stop and think about it all. Crypto = the internet of money. What has the trend of the internet been in the past 15 years? Any 90s oldfags here who used to be online remember what it was like? There was no such thing as "viral". The current day intenet is manopolized, controls what you are allowed to say and implements its sense of morality upon you. Why are we really here on POL? Its the last place to blow off steam and be a faggot. A last hurrah before the thought police pass marshall law. You know that saying vote with your dollar? Thats not going to be an option in the brave new world you are welcoming with arms wide open.

Are you the person that posted this? I'm laughing way too hard at these.

Oldfag 1993 WWIV BBS operator here. 2 nodes.

Op has no clue what bitcoin is or how it works.

Hahahaha just look at OP's reflection. Such a 56%er.
Anyway, btc has many uses. The Jews just try and put laws to repel major retailers from ever using it.

You know if there is sweeping legislation to ban bitcoin in your country. You will lose out big time. I started with $5000 6 years ago so no matter what I won't lose much but those hopping in now. Good luck. Also always staying in and never liquidating and unable to spend it or liquidate quickly make it a dangerous investment beyond a novelty item.

No I am not a time traveller. Just a guy who became disallusioned upon seeing how other coin holders are looking to crypto currency as a messiah figure. Perhaps crypto currency is the anti-christ. I just dont seem to be displaying the same sense of sure cocked hysteria as everyone else who does this shit as a hobby and Im expressing myself online and looking for other perspectives. My findings are that most coiners are showing a relgious blind faith that they will defend tooth and nail. My life would be very similar if i woke up tomorrow to 0 coins or BTC hitting a million.

I bought an escort with bitcoin last night. Good times with that one

Thats not me. I found that on Le Reddit and had an vision of people lining up at soup kitchens to claim thier days rations ala cold war russia.
Yes I will admit I do not know. Im not arrogant enough to claim I do. Experts cant even explain what it is. Its not a currency its a speculative assest = symantics. Also, I dont know shit about AI but have heard creators of AI claim they have no idea how to explian AI's thought process and new languages it creates. I am being cautious and inquisitive. I like POLs userbase. Just want to chat about shit other than what dress Lauren Southern is wearing or how big Richard Spensors dick is. Also, why is it soooooooo hard to consider muh jews didnt invent the block chain. For conspriacity theorists you certainly seem to be trusting.

No one uses them. 200 billion dollars have been processed in transactions this past year, which sounds like a lot until you realize that companies like Visa are hundreds of times that.

>pasta faggot soup

I accept them as a form of payment for service work I do online. I prefer it to traditional banking. Its faster, I dont need to talk to some asshole in India and I feel like Im doing something hip. I have every reason to be a coin shill. Its in my best interest, but I gotta say I dont buy this shit for a minute. I just treat this stuff like a lottery or online casino games. Its a form of entertainment and something to talk about with friends. Coins are the new sports team.

Again, looking for love in the wrong places. Money cant buy what you really need user.

There'd be more vendors if Jews hadn't co-opted the Core dev team into limiting the blocksize to 1MB resulting in a system that's limited to ~3TPS with very high fees.
Satoshi Nakamoto is turning in his grave.