Why is this a question?

Are you saying No or Nonon?

Marriage: Satsuki
Dating: Nonon
Fucking: Mako
Best Broing: Ryuko

The classy one

This but Nui is close

>Cold unfeeling bitch with mommy issues who even when she knew was evil still used her as a role model.

Everyone can be boiled down to unflattering descriptions user.

Ryuko is literally perfect.

guys seriously I'm worried about you all. nonon is the only correct answer

Ez

>Has "don't lose your way" in her theme
>Constantly lost it.

Everybody had to babysit that bitch and slap sense into her so many times.

>nonon is the only correct answer
Only if you're into total sluts.

She's for Satsuki's use only.

Mako is pure love

Your post proves you didn't watch the show.

The best and cutest.

Ryuko > the rest

I rank the rest equally but Ryuko is literal perfection

This

long hair is seriously the best 99% of the time.

Brows of course

there's no best, just variety.

Ryuko's best tho.
Gorgeous piece of ass.

shark teeth

RYUKO MATOI

Ryuuko is made for boisterous, sweaty sex

From the first conversation between Her and Ragyo in person she gives away her whole plan. They are using intentional language to insult the other hidden under formal words. And she didn't realize it at all.

Ragyo dismisses her as a child while Satsuki continuously disavows their familial relationship by calling her "mother in law" instead of mother or mom and having the audacity to refer to her by first name dismissing "her" as the immature individual. Which was all likely how Ragyo knew about the rebellion from the very start, Satsuki gave her intentions away in her anger by playing Ragyo's game without having a secret ace in the hole.

She condemned Ragyo as a monster yet based her entire rebellion and how to be successful in conquest off of everything Ragyo did. Yes she has time to reflect after being imprisoned for failure and apologizes for treating everyone as pawns in the military/political chess game, but she still did it and had justified it by saying she had the moral high ground. She didn't have friends or allies, she had tools. And everyone else she judged inferior should step aside or be crushed so they didn't get in her way.

And after all her talk of freeing the world and I quote "Restoring the family name", and after giving Ryuko shit about the same thing, she had no ambitions other than those tied to her mother. At all. She just broke down into a hollow shell until Ryuko indirectly yelled at her until she started sorting herself out.

I should say you didn't watch the show, or at least only watched the dub which stripped a fair amount of Satsuki's character flaws out due to limitations of translation. They kept her contempt but shrank her down to just "Confident, collected, and driven" instead of a girl who threw away parts of her humanity (how she referred to people other than Soroi particularly) to be a spiteful single purpose robot. Her character arc was realizing she lost touch with being human while claiming to fight for humanity.

this one

Not even best boy

was this ever finished

Nonon > Ryuuko > Satsuki > Mako

I want Nonon to sit on my face

Ryuuko, of course.

>by calling her "mother in law"
What?

Yes.

Typically to be formal you would call a mother Oka-san. Satsuki only ever uses Oka-sama, which is extremely formal to the point that in places it is only reserved for the esteemed "mother in law" when a wife joins the husbands family.

Ryuko's lips taste like sweet lemonade!

Satsuki-sama, no question about it.

>ywn kiss her

Nonon, partly thanks to her VA.

this

Satsuki unless your are counting the non-canon Satsuki with wrecked hair.

Imagine getting a striptease from those two.

What is it about Nonon that makes people like her so much?

imagine getting cockblocked by Senketsu by best boy.

>ywn take Satsuki from behind as she eats out her dyke sister.

>take Satsuki from behind
Oh boy.

You don't take Satsuki, Satsuki always takes you.