Those three countries should become allies against the West and Middle East altogether...

Those three countries should become allies against the West and Middle East altogether, yet I think their leaders are not cut for this alliance.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Erzurum_(1821)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkey is sunni, Iran is shia, we all know how much they hate each other.
Russia is suspicious with both of them even if in the last months leaders and officials met and discussed cooperation (which i think everyone only followed their own interests - in Syria especially).
So i don't think there can be a much of an alliance between these countries. There won't be no trust.

U shot down dem nigga plane

As for me, This alliance can fight against only middle-east terrorists, Saudi or Israel. There aint got any other reasons of that alliance.

Turkey is more likely to make an alliance with Europe once Europe becomes majority Turk and the EU looses its grip on Europe.

Oh yeah, like any Slav would team up with fucking Turks. If you want Erdogan to be "mysteriously killed", then yeah, team up with Russia. Urod.

fuck off.

I think no!
Tuckroaches is subhumans.
Russia has only one ally. This is russian army.
Iran is country of theistic mongrells also caled sandniggers.

I think turkey should take over russia and become neighbors with north korea and mongolia bonus points for making slavs extinct

They already kind of are.

these countries are not as religiously zealot as saudi arabia is

Because Europe can't handle yet another country collapsing and exporting rapefugees

>If you want Erdogan to be "mysteriously killed"

Half of the country want to see him dead anyway, so why not?

Really? Well either way, don't test Slavic peoples with your Turkish bullshit. All of Eastern Europe basically has a reason to genocide the Turks. Also clay that does not belong to Turkey.

apologize roach

turkey no, but iran is a theocracy

>clay that doesnt belong to turkey
Try take it slav(e) subhuman

No

Fuck roaches

Fuck somalid greeks e1b1b subhumans

allies?
we rape russians and iranis
and then impale them
they can be our slaevs

It is already a reality.

Last time you fought against the Russian empire it didn't turn out so well, same goes for Iran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Erzurum_(1821)

shut up, I'll rape your white us

Ok Berkay that's enough Sup Forums for today.

my name's ironically Mahmud

The problem with the allience between the 3 is simple.

The Russians know exactly what You want, but You do not know exactly what Russia wants.

The Iranians and the Russians are allied because They have a simular goal driven direction.

The Iranians and Russians also know that the only country that would benefit from an allience is Turkey, it is much wiser to sell You weapons to so that You can protect Yourself and posibly pay much larger sums in case the west decides to violence Turkey.

You chose to make a deal with the Devil in exchance for the "Posibility" of restoring some of the otoman empire now it is You and You alone who will have to deal with them and You think the Russians and or Iranians would get themselves involved?

the only posible chance You have to reconcile with both the west and the east is to flat out attack the Saudi's, alone.

>Mahmud
Sad! You have an Arab name.

Typical brainlet Turk

"against the west" Turkey is in NATO dumbfuck

there's no problem we're in europe by the millons and multiplying 5x every 10 years
you countries are our
when were done raping you youll look like the gayreeeks
jhhaahahahahaah