Wtf America?

wtf America?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/21/doj-threatens-to-sue-harvard-over-race-based-admission-practices/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this may be the first pajeet to actually attend med school instead of not and saying he did.

WE WUZ POO

Well, Sup Forums???

The vast majority of the Asians are transfers and not natives, they are imported for their scores (or daddies money / cheating)
Keep a cap on imported students and voila

my country is 99% white

I don't have to compete with chinks nor apes

The whole situation is inaccurate. Even though asians do score more on the SAT, on average doesn't mean that only asians would have a high enough SAT to get into medschool.

>meme flag

show flag cuck, not meme flag.
Also, implying those 1% won't tak
e all seats

>ur a gay

checkd trip. conform 56% ar ebtfo

what's up with nu-Sup Forums getting triggered by "meme flags"? is it lack of arguments?

they have no memory of Sup Forumsbeing truly anonymous.

cap=0

Shills like u use it to push propaganda

>anarchist flag
>hates meme flags
oh u

>STILL hiding under flag
cuck

Don't reply again before removing cuck flag ok?

>Shills like u use it to push propaganda
Explain

This is false, Affirmative actions benefits Jews not actual whites

aren't jews white?

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

refer to page 13 of your shilling-textbook, juden

>2015

I think the point of that picture was that there are different entrance requirements for different races.

Why do jews recieve AA? Isn't that for African people only?

Can't blame that nigga!

Only half white and they consider themselves separate.

they get a settlement from the war, jews removed themselves from the white in-group a long time ago

Yeah, they (the second gen born and raised in____) all say they have degrees for some reason, yet work in house keeping or drive the taxi.

Fpbp

But what does that have to do with AA? it's different no?

who's memeing now, my silly anonymous friend?

Sup Forums rekt beyond belief

this only means your country has subpar doctors, engineers, scientists, etc, because you won't accept the superior ones

Sorry, I was in a shitposting mood :p

Because many Universities are run by Jews and they help fellow kikes out, it's not really because of AA laws, but most whites are in UNIs because of their merit and they are underrepresented than justified by merit. you just need to separate filthy kikes from European Americans.

Thanks for answering. Another question though: How come Harvard still retains its reputation and high ranking if its system was this corrupt? Aren't there regular investigations for these kind of things?

Harvard is being sued right now because they are letting in more blacks at the expense of Asians (including pajeets). It's harder to get into Harvard being Asian than for any other race and it's easiest to get in as a black.

>My country is 99% white
>Jews are white, r-right guys...?
Israel go home please

>How come Harvard still retains its reputation and high ranking if its system was this corrupt?
you could ask the same for Hollywood or the major newspapers.

99% of people trust NYT, CNN and WashPost to be accurate.

Source for suing?
Also why didn't they get sued over ?

Israel is Sup Forums wet dream:

>ethnostate
>fights kebabs daily
>has a wall
>huge budget for military
>big boobs on girls

Needs this explained... bitches about "nu/pol/."
"Sup Forums cannot refute this" Why should Sup Forums? In a meritocratic system, you either win, or lose based off of performance. Assuming this meme is accurate (which it isn't), one would have to accept the results, or in reality be opposed to a meritocratic system.

yeah but also
>full of kikes
Any middle eastern country is essentially Sup Forums's wet dream (minus the doublethink), but they're filthy sandniggers so it doesn't count. We essentially need an israel/iraq/pakistan etc with only white people.

there was a movie about this in the 80’s
it was called Soul Man

nypost.com/2017/11/21/doj-threatens-to-sue-harvard-over-race-based-admission-practices/

After Harvard loses $100 mil, no black will ever get into college again.

This kinda shit infuriates me. But:

I had my doubt against you but now I am sure.

GET OUT JUDEN YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. GO TO A BAR-MITZFA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ANIMALS CALL IT

Fuck yeah.
Thanks user that's great news

I realized race in America is fucked up when I heard that Tamils aren't black in America.
Tamils are darker than 95% of African Americans.

Only when it suits them.

They are asian, not african. Thus they are not african-american (black)

>pajeets are african
What?

because if you point it out you are anti-semite and jealous of Jews, it's the same thing as race realism there is good evidence for it and many scienctist believe in it, but if you announce it publicly you are probably going to lose yours job and get demonized.

I guess many just don't care and feel powerless, some don't realize and think Jews really belong there by merit .also many lawyers are also Jews now because of that, have fun convincing that to Jew judge.

int short, it's because the world is unjust and unfair.

so does this mean poos are like the jews among blacks, able to blend in among nogs?

Israelis too are bunch of commies and shitty people, but I do support containment state for jews, all Jews should be deported there. I respect Jews like Avraham Stern though.

I am a person with a quick temper, and this shit makes my blood boil. How the fuck did the west bend so easily for such despicable people (animals)? The whole wold was looking up to the west and now they are the source of mockery. Fuck I am so mad.

Just be Trans-racial or wtfe. problem solved.

>How the fuck did the west bend so easily for such despicable people (animals)?
guilt

But if being black has nothing to do with someones skin color what's even the point in calling them black?

i dont want to be that gay but 80% of all the jews that i meet are really smart,dont know about american universities and quotas

same but with italians

maybe it's anglos who are dumb after all

Well your jewish tricks won't work on me, kike.

That's the logic of Sup Forums and if even a literal retard like me gets so should you.

That's because of the stereotype. You fell for (((their))) tricks

That's because you are a brainlet, Jews are are smart yes, but they are also 2% of the US population and there are way more smart whites in America than Jews. whites upper-class is as smart if not smarter than Jews.

As a white man who had perfect ACT and SAT scores, I don't give a fuck you low functioning faggot

I believe that when resources are scarce (seats), more white people would get their shit together and start parenting their offspring.

This desu. I don't wanna sound like le big brained enlightened centrist, but I'd like to think of myself as pretty bright and like half the people I can really connect to are kikes; and they aren't dumb kikes. They're only 2% of the population but literally half my friends are jews
I know they aren't just jewish tricks because one of them is like a centrist-leftist jew who was raised in a super westernized household and considers jews to be 100% white and I've known the dude for like 5 years and the other one is some kid from Arizona that got knocked halfway to retarded from playing football. He couldn't remember long enough to try and jew me, but he's still pretty bright in the sense that he can pick up on things, even if he doesn't necessarily remember them

>suddenly a thousand chinks appear
Try to make it legit without being a massive faggot next time.

I got a 2270 and a black classmate with a 1400 received a full ride to a school we were both accepted to. I was offered nothing.