What is the disease/disorder this kid has?

What is the disease/disorder this kid has?

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

le 56% syndrome

Hahahaha. The curse

Hes american

hes american

Is called being American

the murrican syndrome

cleidocranial dysostosis, makes your bones not develop properly and your teeth don't come in

Murrican 69 chromosomes

Does it affect the brain?

La creatura...

Amerimuttism

>cleidocranial dysostosis
dont think so, at least not more than having an already smaller brain to body size

Judaism

One that makes NEETs on Sup Forums angry.

the kid has a very mid form of it.

the severe one really fucks up cranial bones and clavicles are busted like in the pick

Damn we're at 52% now?

goblino oscuro ...

le 56% face

needs death. unquestionably and immediately.

Crazy to think it was 70% in 2000... At this rate Whites will be less than a third of all Americans by 2035.

He's 100% white. Italian American, I believe, but he does have a disease that gives him that odd look. I forgot the name of the disease, but a quick search should find it.

Racists and bigots also have a disease, but one of the mind. This disease is despite its obvious prevalence paradoxically not commonly known: OCPD, Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. It literally causes people to become evil. Look it up and - CAUTION - do not confuse it with OCD, which in fact happens to the nicest, kindest people but leaves their goodness intact.

>Autosomal dominant
So his parents decided to have him even knowing there was at least a 50% chance of him getting the disease, that is sick

This guy has fucking insane finger strength.

>hate niggers because they ruin literally every aspect of your society
>I'm the one that's the problem

ok

take dis down

his dentures fell out

le kekistan army

Phif-Deesick's Pursend Syndrome

I see that you ask from the direct source these questions.

they got angry juice in the water in estonia?

hybrids crossbred from albeit close, yet still significantly different species, tend to have a whole lost of diseases and disorders