Name a single US FEMINIST terrorist

Name a single US FEMINIST terrorist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goleta_postal_facility_shootings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Valerie Solanas.

Hillary Clinton.

Linda Soursour the reportedly Terrorist apologist. Now go back to plebbit.

I thought Islam was a feminist religion?

I don't care about women enough to track their achievements. But I tend to look at them all as terrorists.

Any feminist by nature of being a feminist is defacto a terrorist, brainlet

this

OP you ignorant wench

Now you are going to go get radicalised by her SCUM manifesto. Youll remember this thread in a few years when you are in prison.

Katherine Russell

Every senator in the Democratic Party

>Any feminist by nature of being a feminist is defacto single, brainlet

Jennifer San Marco, who actually murdered one more than the Supreme Gentleman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goleta_postal_facility_shootings

Linda Sarsour.

>327
oh thats not as bad as i thought
>(in thousands)
WTFFFF

that cunt yvette felarca

Most of those are niggeroos. You should be grateful.

She is not a terrorist, she is a false flag. A true feminist would never take an innocent life.

Paula Deen

Your flag is a false flag.

Why?

This.
I wish the niggers here in North Somalia would die at the rate of 327000 a year.

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Asatta Shakur

Not quite.

the difference is that in america it's possible for them to be healthy contributers to society.
literally impossible anywhere else because they haven't been indoctrinated into society in a positive way.

at least compared to US

he was probably speaking out the side of his mouth, but if you do it by percentage of population they are almost 8 to one lol

Hillary Clinton.

\thread

This is sadly true.
Niggers and Arabs here in Sweden have no pressure whatsoever to obey the law or contribute.

Yvette Falarca

Do you mean aside from all the ones killing babies?

I know a group of feminist terrorist being called "Pussy Riot". And the other one that comes to mind is called "Femen"
They're not bombing, but they act 5th colone style subversive.

>women
>capable of planning and carrying out an action like terrorism.
They suck at everything. Nothing they do is anywhere near as good as men. Not a single fucking thing. Their only claim is biological but I guarantee you if men could have children they would do it better than women.
Their absence in any statistic is explained by this rule.

>baby
>ears pierced
What is this degeneracy?

Pelosi

Bernadine Dohren,

Assata Shakur, Tupac’s aunt is a politically mootivated cop killer

Weather Underground

Women commit murder in the name of politics all the time but its called abortion

Vlad, they are all employed by government as professional activists. They don't have to use terrorism because they get to use OFFICIAL force.

I could name a thousand. For example, Andy Warhol was murdered by a "SCUM" terrorist. Whenever a woman commits a terrorist act, they always make excuses. In her case, they insisted that she was insane, which was false.

SCUM was never a full "real" terrorist organization, but you could claim the same about other groups, such as ecoterrorists.

Good lad

John McCain

Every pro-abortion person - both men and women. Highest death count in history.

The worst terrorists are the ones that convince you to do the work for them with a smile on your face.

I forget her name, but the woman who shot Andy Warhol is one - she was in some organization called S.C.U.M (Society for Cutting Up Men). I believe this organization still exists. They proposed a method of female-only reproduction as the "Y" chromosome (the one that determines whether the child is male, and is only carried in sperm cells) would not be needed in their view of things. The freaky thing is, it sounds quite feasible. Aeon flux future when?