White people came from Albinism

White people came from albinism. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white. Race is a zionist trick. The biggest divide and conquer strategy of all. You all willfully buy into it. Why? Did you get accustomed to your false matrix of control?

fuck off shlomo

Everything school taught you about albinos was a lie. They hid the truth from you.

ITT will dispel race. Khoisan from subsaharan africa. As you may have guessed, this is where asians derived from. If you look at old statues of bhudda, you will see he has bantu knots. Modern bhuddists now say these were snails that rested on his head. But they are min informed. Hair became straight through missing hair proteins in an amino acid. A side effect of albinism, a deficiency disease.

you're gonna go ahead and post a whole bunch of pictures of albino indians/pakis who actually look nothing like white folk and claim it's proof that whites are albino.

Notice how 1 albino has black hair. But thats not supposed to be possible? Again, you live in a world of illusions and deceit.

Shut up nigger

Whites are not albinos, they merely descended from them like so in the first picture. I know the truth is tough to swallow, its the price of your hubris against mankind. Top left, david duke.

Also, I should note. Whites in europe likely derived from albino caucasoid north africans, not indians.

Whats it like to wake up and smell your ancestors failings.

>t. faggot who has does not know shit about genetics

This is retarded. People are white because as people moved north their skin needed a way to absorb more vitamin D due to shitty weather

Caucasoid African

Wrong, people dont change color from climate. OTherwise immigrants in europe would show some sign of changing. Your logic is vastly flawed. The truth is flawless.

You can stay red pilled on the subject my simian brothers. Satanism is the name of the game and its why theyve pinned you against your fellow bethren. Dont eagerly throw away eternity for wrath, and worse, pride.

your grasp on biology is pathetic. immigrants to europe DO show some sign of changing:

they became white over time. many generations.

this is as stupid as the 'if we're descended from monkeys, why are there still monkeys' argument

do shitskins really look at shitskin albinos and think "theys white"?

t. bipedal great ape larping as something else

Are you one of those nation of islam niggers who think wypipo were created in a lab?

Nigger, look up what fucking enzyme albinos lack regardless of race.

Nah this has never happens. Whites came from albinism and the global elite perpetrate the lie of race. Its like you never dared to look at world map and see whats under your countries, where your ancestors migrated from. Ill tell you whats there, the middle east.

Do you really have to pretend they are so different when they look whiter than you do? Who are you trying to convince.

Amazingly retarded.
Saged.

Thats hilarious coming from DR.

Come back when youre ready.

This is why your race does not advance.

Left to your own devices, American blacks would produce a nation that would make Haiti look like a paradise.

You assume I am black, but you are wrong. Race doesnt even exist. Was cute of you to bark at nothing. Sorry the truth is too much to take in without getting baby booty bothered.

Just noticed the pakistani girl has markings similar to this caucasoid african

Whats that necklace the afgan man is wearing? Interesting huh.

Americans are all fucking dumb as shit regardless of race.

You were grafted from albinos on the island of patmos. Jacob is Yakub. The creator commanded him to do that, to test us. To see how we treat one and other.

Lmao why are you larping as a white supremacist. Domincans are half black.

It's the truth. Western cultural differences are real though even if the people derived as you say.

The lesson here is to not put much faith in appearence, not idolize a certain aesthetic. Judge on more objective reasons.

Nigger, you don't know shit.

You can only last as long as the whites do because you have become a low tier parasite dependent on them.

Your whites are idiots too for putting up with you.

Fucking bait thread, ignore the buttblasted nigger OP

The truth must be shared and not hidden. People need to know theyve been deceived into a Satanist agenda. I agree there are such things as culture and ethnicity. But race is completely fictitious and its sad to see my brethen complacent in their MK ultra programming.

Lmao, I feel sorry for you. You hate black ppl but you are surrounded by them.

Nice freckles she has, where did she get them?

> Whites came from albinism and the global elite perpetrate the lie of race.
Bullshit. The (((global))) elite denies any existence of race. They state we are all the same. Despite the fact darkskinlers being less intelligent, physically inferior and many other things compared to us whites.
Go troll plebbit instead. Sup Forums knows better.

Your still a nigger op.

if races doesn't exist, which is false, then anyway it's not natural, we should prevent admixing to create races and free ourselves from confusion, and materialize the soul of our people (europe).

You basically gave not a single example in the pics related of albinos resembling whites faces and their typical characteristics.
They all look pretty retarded.
They are bleached shitskinlers. And i would make out any single one of them being a non white.

Bahahahahahahahaha....wait, you’re serious?

If white peepo came from albinism, does that mean race is genetic?

Wow. Just wow.

>You assume I am black, but you are wrong. Race doesnt even exist

ok but if you had to describe your skin colour as a shade of paint...I'm guessing we're landing somewhere around "pile of shit"

>yfw tanned YT people look like poos

whoa..

The soul is colorless and genderless.

Were brothers.

>Race is a zionist trick. The biggest divide and conquer strategy of all.

Check the pic.

t. nigger butthurt about his pathetic race’s inferiority

>White people came from albinism. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

You understand that your only argument is: the word albus means white.

Plus that is such an absurd claim, all white peoples ancestors where albinos from Africa?

u jelly nigger?

Your a bipedal great ape who has been tricked into the matrix of satanism. "Look at those monkeys, they are lesser than me!"

Your a simian my friend, hair on arms, fingernails. Your ego based ideals come from the MK Ultra youve been watching through.

If white came from albinism they would be as light as albos, when in fact they are not. they don't have white hair and red eyes. you are fucking retarded moron, also facial features and skull shape are completely different. there are many physical and genetic differences.

Oh my argument is much more than that or you wouldnt bother to refute me.

R comes from Siberia and entered Europe mostly from indo-European invasion you retard. Indians have R because they were invaded by Indo-Aryans.

And this is why you not as light. Glad we got that covered in the first pic.

Race doesn't exist why? because there are some Indo-aryan genes left in Asia?

>calls me bad names

Wow you “convinced” me, a disease that makes your skin whites “proves” that race isn’t a thing. Even when you can see a clear difference in the dna.

Albinos dont always have red eyes and white hair. Only white albinos end up like that.

yeah, Caucasians are Neanderthal hybrids after all

Just like mongoloids are some other East Steppe subspecies hybrid.

HOWEVER: the exemplifying traits of each race: that is, blue eyes for caucasoids and double eyefolds (slit-eyes) for mongoloids, came in 8th millenium BC at the latest, 10K years ago, in an exclusively Homo Sapiens Neolithic environment.

And indo aryans came from caucazoid north african albinos. Dont worry user, you didnt come from albino poos. You came from african albinos.

What are you talking about? What’s there more to the post than: albinos have white skin, albus means white?

Good luck brother.

I'm going to raise consciousness. You will be free my brothers.

>not everyone end up the same
>posts bunch of pictures of people with white hair and red eyes and same skin tone.

you really are retarded aren't you? only red hair can show up on albino if they have certain mutations. black albino too have the same shit.

Let me just debunks you right here. The disease makes your skin white and that is suppose to prove race isn’t real. But race is deeper than skin. Because otherwise if it wasn’t and all whites where albinos, they would identical dna which they don’t have.

Made the second post for you.

Educate yourself. Don't trash this board with bullshit.

That's false, we know that European Hunter gathered had blue eyes in paleolithic. don't know about epithelial fold. Asian and Europeans do have some common ancestry, notably Ancient North Eurasian ancestry.

No, dumbfuck, Aryan came from Ancient North Eurasians, Caucasus Hunter gatherers and East European hunter gatherers.

Wrong. Scientists think white people got their complexion from Cro-Magnons(early modern Europeans) mixing with Neanderthals.

You cant debunk the truth mate. You can cover it up, but not forever. It was a good larp you bipedal simian. Maybe just eat the fruit from the trees and bask in the warmth of the sun now.

I have a map too.

Thanks for proving my point fuckface.

And these ancient north eurasians just fell out of the sky hmm.

Your scientist are liars but you already knew that with certain topics.

you've been posting this for like a year and I've yet to see a single person agree with you
do you ever give up?

Well biology majors are dumb so im not surprised here. Nice lie and nice birthmarks.

>a year
lurk moar

No, they came from more southern part of Asian and evolved from earlier humans.

the African you posted has a disease and is not related to white blue-eye gene. also modern african are not the same as the ancient ones.

alright, I redpilled newfaggots and it's time for me to stop ironically taking the bait. bye

You've been posting this for over a year and nobody has yet to agree with you
give up.

I just linked someone agreeing with me last time but nice try. I know youve become accustomed to the lie but its time to break your programming.

If that's the case, why are mainly shitskinlercountries ridden with crime and poverty?

I wouldnt know, but maybe in the next life you can be reborn as one to sate your curiosity.

'Two Wrongs Don't Make A White'

hmm.

we are not albinos
it's the black people who are overcooked

>MALIK, YOU GOTTA START AXING QUESHTUNS

Youre not albinos, youre their children.

we're no albinos, we've just been in colder climates for centuries which bleached us
As for Africans who've been in the sun for centuries and thus darkened
And so, do you really think a some point some albinos decided that they'll only breed with each other ?

Your not albinos, your their sons and daughters. And no. Pic related.

I think albinism bleached you.

>spamming this retarded thread again and again
>45 posts by this ID
Hahah. How about get a job, find some hobbies, something instead of spamming this moronic thread here.

I have a job, I also have a girlfriend. Do you? I can see why not.