/BNG/ BLACK nationalism general

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we tried that already

this is now a /scat/ thread...post "feed me your brown heavenly desert mistress" and healthy fecal nutrients will come your way

This can't end well.

Stop committing disproportionate crime levels you smelly monkeys

This is a burned r*ach thread now

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the White European Aryan has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Aryan.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals

The Black race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
and the lesson to be learnt here? "The greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals."

Based Idi Amin.

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tiny little r*ach soldier burned alive by superior Arab bulls.

Press S to spit on grave

SSSSSSSSSS

2/10 bait

>send millions of people to an undeveloped jungle and tell them to fend for themselves
>omg why aren't they prospering

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t.t*rkroach

>omg why aren't they prospering
because they are niggers

somebody explain "wh*te" to me please

Why TÜRKS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Türk.
So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (TÜRK) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.
Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

Tiny little r*ach getting raped by SUPERIOR Arab bulls. I bet the faggot t*rkroach enjoyed it

Here is a quick rundown

t*rkroach

Y*kub created wh*Te dogs and stole all the BLACK technology so wh*Te subhumans could use against they KARA BOGA.

I am a Brazilian BULL you fucking wh*Te dog.The Türk BULL probably have put fear in Sup Forums craKKKers since you always say is him

mongol here. aye my nonwh*Te brothers.

Puny little t*rkroach soldiers ambushed and killed like dogs by SUPERIOR KURDISH Bulls

Show your flag arm*nian subhuman

Yakub is Jacob. Allah wanted to know how we would treat one and other if we were different. Thats why he commanded yakub to graft albinos on the island of patmos. More info in my thread. Race isnt real.

Stop shitposting you stupid ape. I hope mods will permaban you.
Cancer of this board

>send people to a desert
Oh looks it’s a functional kuntry

you are free to go and help them prosper, soyim.

Ban me for what?because you are offended like a pussy?because you can't be called a subhuman?

1/10 KANGZ n shieeeeet

White woman with a black husband here. Making the world a better place, one child at a time :)

mashALLAH

bacause you keep spamming the same thread every single day. Call me whatever you want, but Sup Forums tier threas are not allowed. Post actual content concerning black identity or fuck off back to /bant/ with this shit b8

>Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the White European Aryan has invented nothing
Hahahahahaha Best joke ever.

>my wh*Te ass is on fire

>Y*kub stole all the technology
>give it to wh*Te dogs

We wuz autisms and shiiiiieeeeet

>forgetting about australia
give us credit you fucking cock goblin

Do you know where you are right now? If you want to promote niggers just go to CNN or something.
Sage

Why is this on /pol?
Black supremacy nonsense is current mainstream politically accepted speech; a black inferiority thread would be true /pol material.
Saged appropriately.