#AUSPOL #2 BEAT BACK THE POMS EDITION

G'day cunts. Hope you've all been paying attention to the cricket, one of the few sports left uncucked in the lucky country. I was away for a few days doing some shit.

>Milo Yiannopoulos to descend on Federal Parliament with Senator David Leyonhjelm
news.com.au/national/politics/milo-yiannopoulos-to-descend-on-federal-parliament-with-senator-david-leyonhjelm/news-story/58bf98f70fd0474a96e4ceeb535beab9

>Politics live: Same-sex marriage and citizenship saga swamp final week of Parliament for 2017
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/politics-live-samesex-marriage-and-citizenship-saga-swamp-final-week-of-parliament-for-2017-20171203-gzxx1c.html

>Message is clear: Australian voters want their sovereignty back
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/message-is-clear-australian-voters-want-their-sovereignty-back-20171203-gzxred.html

>Sam Dastyari is a Chinese 'agent of influence': ex-intelligence chief
afr.com/news/politics/sam-dastyari-is-a-chinese-agent-of-influence-exintelligence-chief-20171203-gzxktb

>Foreign spies and political donations crackdown long overdue, analysts warn
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/foreign-spies-political-donations-crackdown-long-overdue/9223854

>Mistrust of Australia is growing in China
lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/mistrust-australia-growing-china

>Australia to now scrutinise Facebook, Google
gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/australia-to-now-scrutinise-facebook-google/articleshow/61914032.cms

>Australian Political Leader Sought Funds From Beijing-Linked Donor
theepochtimes.com/australian-political-leader-sought-funds-from-beijing-linked-donor_2377653.html

>Same-sex marriage amendments to be blocked in lower house as final debate begins
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-amendments-to-be-blocked-in-lower-house-as-final-debate-begins-20171204-gzy55g.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abc
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/foreign-spies-political-donations-crackdown-long-overdue/9223854
youtube.com/watch?v=T47whpNaXlU
youtube.com/watch?v=iU783mD5gv8
youtube.com/watch?v=h_PY0jgW3T4
youtube.com/watch?v=XdIXvdRRXlk
youtube.com/watch?v=CbmMCFHu6fg
unv.is/au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/38144412/protesters-clash-outside-milo-yiannopolouss-melbourne-show
vaultoftheheavens.com/VOTH_ChartCreator/Welcome.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archived it for you

>abc net au/news/2017-12-04/foreign-spies-political-donations-crackdown-long-overdue/9223854
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/foreign-spies-political-donations-crackdown-long-overdue/9223854

MEDDL LOIDE

hey cunts

It's ok to be gay

this thread has been taken over and is now a /scat/ thread

you don't have the fucking dedication cunt. I'm calling your bluff

Fuck off Bogan

Cut out that fucking ifunny logo

Always knew New Zealanders were fucked in the head

Also 3 tests to go

ohh fuck you've done it now burger

Getting sick of playing cunting Australia desu, first the Rugby and now the cricket. Not sure what is left we can lose to you at.

>One kiwi one sheep

Cunnnnnntttt

Is right

Kiwi's bluff was called, the pot goes to the burger

I belive in you

>conservative government

you're right...got work and gotta sleep...night boys

Kiwi bet's on the flop. Burger calls his bluff.
Kiwi attempts a raise on the turn but folds on the river.

fuck you, pussy I've seen worse

>Cut out that fucking ifunny logo
Yeah that was an accident.

Any cunts got anymore of these images that I can use for Auspols? I've only got a handful.

No it isn't, neck yourself.

wtf is a /scat/ thread?

Q and gay thread?

its in the name, dont act like you dont know kiwi

Just a bit gayer than the abc tonight

One that has turned to shit.

If you are new here and never watched South Park, scat is a sexual fetish for shit and shitting.

Hunters refer to shit they find in in the woods as scat. I used to be able to ID fox, dog, deer, wombat, rabbit and roo at a glance. No idea of the derivation.

I thought it was impossible to be gayer than the ABC. Until the virtual signalling in parliament.

It's a fucking joke, the only people keeping Australian culture alive in the internet age alive is us, we have to keep being mad cunts and drown out the old bullshit like abc.

Fuck those cunts

I JUST WANTED TO JOIN THE INFANTRY
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KEK ME JUST AS I COME OF AGE

>I used to be able to ID fox, dog, deer, wombat, rabbit and roo at a glance.
how do you forget what shit looks like?

Watcched a raving poof trying to befriend a young muslim couple at Woolies today.
20 years ago that would have been late night comedy gold.
Today it was cringe worthy reality.

Haven't been out in years. It might come back to me if I went bush and saw it again.

I shoot targets and teach newbies how to shoot handguns while subtly red pilling on the correct and proper use of same.

>mfw some old bloke (not you) with a badge who ran some course I was in probably shitposts
Was 2017 a mistake?

The fuck happened today? News made out we had a mini Berkley due to the Milo thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=T47whpNaXlU

Yup. We had a mini bust up in Melbourne. Looked like about 3 people involved.

Was this guy there?

youtube.com/watch?v=iU783mD5gv8

Milo rally was good

>the only people keeping Australian culture alive in the internet age alive is us

little confused with the make America great again, we are in Australia............

I think the federation star is stupid

We are reaching levels of JUSTin Trudeau that shouldn't be possible. I'm still assmad about it, but in a more comical way than raging. Time to watch it burn.

Does this mean I lose the game?

The Fabio pose with those puppy dog eyes.

Fucken weak bro

>There is an idea of a Bruce meme, some kind of abstraction. But there is no real ShitPost:
only an entity, something illsory. And though i can hide behind the Bantz, and you can feel the lulz gripping your sides and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable........ i am simply just a ShitPost

fucked my green text up god damn it

I have all the characteristics of a ShitPost: abuse, nigger dicks, big brain content, but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for laughter. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly ShitPosts has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Greetings you anglo celtic cunts! whats goin on in here?!?

went to the city today (melb) and as i began to enter i literally seen probably 20:1 white to asian. It utter shocked me to my core.. I really do not understand how the fuck people can walk around with a straight face while walking through our second largest city legitimately looks like you are walking through ans asian city.. Iv'e been to London, Paris, New york and while those cities have a lot of outsiders in them they pale in comparison to the ratio of white to non white in melbourne... When does it end? I mean i remember just a few short years ago the CBD would be where young 20 somethings would move to enjoy the night life and attend uni. You could do it with a part time job at crown or something.... Now would you even want to?? I mean what the fuck has happend to my beautiful city! I know a lot of you cunts like to talk shit about Melbourne and i cant really blame you.. But if you have been brought up here you understand that its just got this energy that is so pleasant and you can relate to your fellow Melbournians with and i dont want to see that fucking lost! It makes me really sad guys.. Im ready for war at this point.. I dont want to cause trouble and upset the calm of the city but i mean how do we fight this? a petition? fkn youtube channel? blog? what do!?!?!??!?!?!

Noice

I've actually loved Melbourne every time I've visited but it's been about 9 years or so since I went. Had a great night at The Esplanade last time.

Australia is always 10 years behind America. We need to bring our Trump forward a decade.

F

Reee Milo Go Away!

#gtfofacists !!!

Good old Espy I havent been down to st kilda since i got back from my year abroad and apparently now they shut the joint and are going to do some renovations.. I remember when i was really young they had a thing called twister across the road from there in the place theater.. They shut that place down now though sadly. You should come back to melb mate.. You will be quite surprised at just how many fucking asians there are now.. Dont get me wrong they are decent people.. work, pay tax, dont break the law etc. etc.. But seriously.. i mean.. c'mon... Enough is enough.. they have taken over the entire fucking city.. No one seems to care though.. Most would still winge and whine about bloody wogs which is annoying as someone of Italian heritage. I really dont know what its going to take to wake people up. Most cant even afford a modest house within a 50-70km radius of the cityand our power bills are unnaturally high whilst we stll espriences power outages. Now they've fucked the internet and let in a bunch of wild niggers that wasted no time before going on a rampage through most of the state. Still we passively trod along as if all is well... We need a good slap to the head i think. Most "men" i see these days are so effeminate that i honestly cannot discern who is and isn't a poofter anymore. I dont want it to get any worse.. Im finding it hard to be proud of my society anymore and that is NOT a nice feeling..

OOGA BOOGA

Careful mate, this one looks like it might explode.

you'e fkn kidding me? where is this?

Are these even in Australia?

are these fucking scumbags seriously confident enough to start with this shit in australia?! Na man please we need to take shit back im serious. efssgafSJ'NDVSFDKL

simply bomb bastic

This shit is in north melbourne!!

youtube.com/watch?v=h_PY0jgW3T4

main milo thread here

can I have a kosher burger, with cheese?

it means shitposting is not limited to australians

I too have been thinking that Bruce is deified. The masculine Mercury consorts with the masculine Vulcan to give us neo-divinity feminine Cyber whereupon the masculine Jupiter immediately consorts with Cyber to give us the neo-divine masculine Bruce, who got permabanned from the forum for our proxy usage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdIXvdRRXlk

Did you know the stars can align to make you gay?

well, theres that too

Evening cunts.

Anyone listening to triple J earlier tonight when they played tired lion + mallrat set from treasury gardens?

Only heard the end when some cunt (mallrat?) was talking shit between songs and wanted to take a moment to address the very real issue of toxic men. She clarified not all men, many men are lovely, but some men are meanies and are a problem we need to address. She told the audience that there are actually men on the internet who say to her "GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH" and we need to let them know it's just not cool. Then she got all women to chant in solidarity so you fucking males can hear them roar.

She was deadly fucking serious. These humorless fucking cunts are calling women to arms over a meme. I fucking hate young people. They are ruining my country.

no I don't listen to the radio fuck that shit

But why would your females just go along with them?

The last time I turned the radio on it was hack talking about army trannies. When cunts phoned in to share their well-informed opinions one miserable sandy vagina said "isnt the biggest problem in our army white men?" expecting the female host to say omg riiiiiight? But surprisingly she responded diplomatically and said "arent they our best asset as well?" to which gritclit had no reply, of course, because half of them don't even know why they are saying it.

Take the cosmo-pill:
youtube.com/watch?v=CbmMCFHu6fg

I just don't listen to it because music is shit now. I can just put music on my phone or something. I listen to audiobooks when I drive most of the time

Another share-cycle stolen by a nigger. All Sup Forums memes come true.

That is the big question. Why is anyone going along with any of it?

Most of the people there must know that is a joke. I am surprised they didnt laugh and yell out TITS OR GTFO.

5 years ago they would have.

It's because people don't view the internet as a propaganda tool like the press or broadcasting.

havent listened to them for a quarter century.
They were over when they switched from Double J to Triple J.

women are pathetic.
They are strong an independent yet if someone is mean to them on the internet they cry and scream for white nights to come in a save them.. Then if the white night asks them on a date they will say he is a toxic male .. Fuck these scumbags. Women are the niggers of humans.. Never created anything, parasites. dindus, destroy civilization if they can control, perpetual victim. DEY HOL ME BACK!!! WE WUZ KANGS!!
Seriously think about it....

So... how do I fight multiculturalism without revealing my power level?

unv.is/au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/38144412/protesters-clash-outside-milo-yiannopolouss-melbourne-show

channel 7 doing a great job on impartiality
>nazi flag used as a weapon without any pictures of said nazi flag
>embedded twitter posts from actual communists

I don't even like the faggot but fuck the msm is getting worse lads.

I think this is projection. I find a range of women, no shortage of good ones.

you ask where to start, and the first step is networking with like-minded people. Discord is a good start- here's an auspol one gg/A2udea. TRS forum is another one, mainly alt-right. Finally gab dot ai is a twitter clone but with free speech- mainly rightwing yanks but there are Aussies there too.

Yeah but the viewpoint of "fuck immigration and multiculturalism" is very broad and ranges from "I just want stricter control on immigration and a homogeneous culture to GAS THE ETHNICS RACE WAR NOW. It's very loose and deters a lot of people from being associated with potential extremists.

Post a picture of what the heavens looked like when you were born.
The time matters
vaultoftheheavens.com/VOTH_ChartCreator/Welcome.aspx

Anyone got some negative headlines about Bernie Sanders?

>gay marriage general

These memes are imported from USA

ilu ausfags

Post Australia webms

can I shit into your wife or girlfriends cunt then watch you fuck her, it's my fetish

...yes.

You can't, without being a cuck. They will call you a nazi if they sniff out any non-conforming idea.

you paying for my plane ticket or do I have to?

It's Australia, can't you just knock an arrow into Abbo skulls from a tree stand or a sandy hole and nobody would know or care?

I'll meet you in NZ and we'll just kidnap some cunt while their dad's busy fucking sheep.