Bitcoin Vs WW3 Fight!!

RT reported BTC mining is using MORE power than 159 countries o_O

rt.com/business/411777-bitcoin-mining-electricity-states-power/

While i love crypto currency, it just dawned on me, no fucker is going to be mining BTC (processing transactions) in WW3, they probably wont even have power or internet.

So would WW3 spell the end for Crypto?

Maybe gold is king after all...

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/iceland-is-drilling-the-world-s-hottest-geothermal-well/article/484178
youtube.com/watch?v=YFDKr9SnTBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A prime minister will die soon

>crypto mining is what will finally make people seriously do the R&D to make fusion power a reality

> fusion power

Honestly is a PsyOp that we need any new tech to sustainably power the world.

the entire world uses 0.5 zeta joules of power per years

With CURRENT tech we can harvest 2000 zeta joules of energy from geothermal power.

+ solar + wind + tidal

Just the elite faggots want to keep selling their oil & coal.

Even liquid fluoride thorium reactors would power the world clean, with little radiation, and HUGE amount of fuel (way way way more then uranium)

>2000 zeta joules
Huh, I had no idea our current potential was so great.
Geothermal crypto mining plants when?

true. glad there are still brilliant people left on Sup Forums
frankly turbine efficiency can be raised 10 fold. if you look at propellers on WWII planes, the blades increased from 2 at the start to 5 toward the end of the war.

Why do many turbines still have 3 blades? why are the edges not corrugated?

Yeah that's the problem with Crypto. I requires modern infrastructure like power and most importantly internet to function at all. If those things go away, your crypto wealth evaporates with it. That's why you need to reinvest your crypto gains in other things. Buy land, buy guns, and most importantly, invest in yourself. Your body and mind are resources you will have for as long as you live and will and will serve you better than anything else should shit hit the fan.

Can't wait for the next huge drop, /biz/ is always full of fun memes around those times.

>liquid fluoride thorium reactors
>FLUORIDE

Out of curiosity, what's the drawback of geothermal power? I mean, obviously you would be extracting more energy from deeper layers than it would normally lose over time, but how much is it? Would we fuck ourselves through that eventually or is the reserve big enough that something else will make the planet uninhabitable first anyway?

the draw back is you cannot finance the jewish money monarchy on the back of energy so plentiful. It's why tesla was destroyed.

Well, yeah. The only way how you can keep people in place and thus easily exploitable is by limiting their access to resources. It's why the actual shit tier nations keep their dregs while those that are on the brink of leaving the middle ages suddenly see tons of their population move elsewhere. With more or less unlimited power you'd probably see space colonies within the next century.

Kek here comes the taxman

To really get down deep (like 10km deep) is still pretty hard/not cost effective, and shallow ones extract heat quicker than it replenishes. Unless you're somewhere geologically active, but that brings its own problems.

You know bitcoin has a nice future when the argument for its failure is a world war where people don't have electricity anymore.
If we reach this point we'll have more struggles in life than muh currencies.

The best /biz/ memes are during huge losses, I owned chainlink but it was worth it just for the memes.

kek the most used currency for crimes and laundering is $, ISIS is using dollars, not bitcoins.

I lived in Hawaii for years and geothermal is huge there. I'm sure they could do Ocean geothermal all over the Pacific if (((they))) ACTUALLY desired to.

I mean, I do think that the technical limitations of Bitcoin make it unsuitable as currency and that it's currently only useful for pyramid scheme speculation and acquiring illegal shit, but for the government I am 99% sure that they are mad because it's a competitor to what they had planned. They've been sending pretty clear signs that they want to phase out cash and instead let everything run via cards and other means of electronic transactions so they have a tighter grip on the flow of money. Once there's no cash anymore they can even crack down on those pesky citizens who save their money rather than living paycheck to paycheck by introducing negative interest rates. Can't create a bankrun with that if no one can actually withdraw the money and move it elsewhere because it's all digital.

What pisses me off is they're pumping BILLIONS into "clean coal" CCS which is a fools errand (takes more energy to capture & store then is generated)

Imagine BILLIONS invested in geothermal drilling tech. Surely an easier engineering problem to solve, thus better investment.

But Australia's economy is cucked to coal. They're doing some research on it in South Australia.

> mean, obviously you would be extracting more energy from deeper layers than it would normally lose over time

Surprising, the earths heat is actually regenerative, this is because its heated by radioactive decay. basically the core of our planet is a giant nuclear reactor with a life of Billions of years.

So endless clean power.

It regenerates. It's whether the rocks are conductive enough to replenish the heat in a short enough timeframe to be useful.

>What pisses me off is they're pumping BILLIONS into "clean coal" CCS which is a fools errand

Because those decisions aren't made according to logical reasoning and in the best interest of the whole country, but according to whichever interest group lobbied the hardest for their personal gain.

yeah, i guess you just control the flow rate of water & steam generated. Each well would have a sustainable power output level (x amount of MW)

This looks like an interesting project

>World’s deepest geothermal well
digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/iceland-is-drilling-the-world-s-hottest-geothermal-well/article/484178

>The best /biz/ memes are during huge losses, I owned chainlink but it was worth it just for the memes.
This. I lost my sides when I saw the suicide hotline stickied on /biz/.

Freak

Choose your words carefully, heretic.

Now Venezuela is going to release the PETRO.
A crypto backed by oil....

WW3 gonna happen no for sure, or maybe Trump will BTFO venezuela cause they need democracy and hellfire for muh human rights.

> A nuclear, apocalyptic-level scenario is NECESSARY just to even THINK about taking down crypto-currency
Nocoiners BTFO now and eternally

BitCoin=AI, they use this electricity to create or power AI

>You know bitcoin has a nice future when the argument for its failure is a world war where people don't have electricity anymore.

Good point.

Scary thing is WW3 doesnt seem like an impossibility these days...

They already exist in Iceland

You guys area bunch of retards. WW3 is allready ongoing and it's called "The war on TERROR".

Why worry about WW3 when WW2 never ended?

>still believing WW1 and WW2 were separate events

It's all about killing the children of Edom through war, racial replacement and crushing debt slavery. The worst events the white race has endured are mere checkmarks on a list to the people who want us dead. The world wars were mainly a tool to both kill all the strong young nationalistic men, and to create a fear of war so strong that Europeans will do almost anything to avoid it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFDKr9SnTBg