BREAKING FUCKING NEWS: YEMEN PRESIDENT KILLED

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/937639795949490176

Other urls found in this thread:

images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEV1zXNiVaiWcA.I1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0cXF1NWRwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjM0NTZfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t#id=1&iurl=http://www.shiitenews.org/media/k2/items/cache/abdul-malik-badreddin-al-houthi-saudi-uae-playing-destructive-role-in-region31022_XL.jpg&action=close
twitter.com/SHAWSHANK5/status/937661630992801793
youtube.com/watch?v=JDTu95z5qAA
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/937639795949490176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rip desu

Colossal if corroborated

YEAH MAN

>fate unknown
Fuck off

>Former president

if big true

dont matta

Ex president dumb fuck

Lel shouldn't have betrayed the Houthis for a few pieces of Saudi silver.

strung out qat-chewers explode an empty building and think they win war, sad!

True big if

not everyone is an expert on the middle east like you ahmed.

fake and gay

Wasn't Saleh on the Houthi side against Al Qaeda/Saudi Arabia?

Why not? Nobody gives shit about Iran jackoffs trying to wake the imam in the well. Dumb ass Ali was a goat fucker

fuck off kike

>tfw you know mossad kikes killed him without even having to do any tiny bit of research.

Substantial if verified

YAAWWNNN.

NOBODY GIVES SHIT!

Its all so tiresome

Because no one eats more ass in the Middle East than the Saudis, I'd rather see an Iranian dominated Middle East if it means Saudi Arabia collapses and Israel is brought to heel because neither country has anything to offer the United States and both have manipulated our Middle East policy for fucking years by paying off every single person in Washington. Mr meme flag.

Thanks for nothing Sup Forums. Apparently the Houthi/Saleh alliance fell apart a few days ago. That's also why the Russian shills are ignoring this thread.

/SG/ BTFO

If true than this guy is in charge.

images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEV1zXNiVaiWcA.I1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0cXF1NWRwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjM0NTZfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t#id=1&iurl=http://www.shiitenews.org/media/k2/items/cache/abdul-malik-badreddin-al-houthi-saudi-uae-playing-destructive-role-in-region31022_XL.jpg&action=close

Poor guy. A tenacious bastard, but fell for Saudi lies and money.

What was he expecting? All the effort done by the Houthis to go to waste?

Not only that, he gave reason for the Houthis to intensify their defense with his move.
His death will definitely shake things up, as traitors will be hunted down no. Sana'a almost fell within a day to Houthi forces after he sperged out.

The Saudis bribed him most likely.

>former president
literally nothing

dat brain goo

Not nothing. He still controlled the national guard and literally just turned on his allies the Houthis, so they immediately stormed his stronghold and got rid of him.

And last, but not least. A vid of his killing.
twitter.com/SHAWSHANK5/status/937661630992801793
What a fucking waste.
He made a terrible mistake tho.

Mossad's doing?

So, I'm not following MENA politics.

What did they mean by this?

bun
cheese
bun

Wasn't it John Titor or another famous "time traveler" that said ww3 would be started because of Yemen?

I remember reading this awhile back and Yemen has ALWAYS stuck with me since then. is it time boys?

>IS IT HAPPENING?!

youtube.com/watch?v=JDTu95z5qAA

Who cares?

Houthis.
Saleh turned against them by trying to negotiate a surrender to the Saudis, effectively making the entire effort they put to into the war pointless. It was obvious that he was bribed and lied to, like Hadi. The Houthis took the quick route and immediately blasted his loyalist forces out of the capital city in Yemen, within a single fucking day, and removed him. He was a good man, but led astray.

Brue if tig

Let's go boys! Happening inbound! Iran is gonna get nuked

Yemen is a shit hole filled with shit skin colored muslims

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/937639795949490176

Any Arabic speakers wanna say what they say abouty yisrael right before the camera cuts off ?

well shit, i thought we werent in that timeline any more.

>shit skin colored muslims
so like every other mudslime?

S

That feel

It's kind of crazy. I can watch any mainstream news source and get the truthful story, sans some of the details, just by inverting their lies.

You are wrong, still.

F

Good man stole 60 billion from his own country?

Not everyone is perfect. He stayed with the cause for as long as he could, but he got Saudi'd in the end.
As for his supporters, some will definitely defect to the Saudis while others will stay with the Houthis who will consolidate their forces and become more centralized.

mammoth if unmanufactured

Fucking huge

TAKBIR!

ALLAHU AKBAR

He was on his own side

Allied with whoever was willing to keep him in power
He cut deals with both the Saudis and the Houthis

The Saudis are the aggressors in this situation no doubt, but if he hadn't stolen so much his country might be more stable across the board to fight the insurgency.
60 billion is not some minor character flaw. No wonder greece is in debt if you condone behaviour like that

$5 on Mossad if this is true.

I don't condone it, but i look at things as they are.
He was better than the Saudis. But now his mind is elsewhere.

t.

Oh hello, fellow Saudi. What do you think about what happened to Saleh?

>He was better than the Saudis
lol

t. jew puppet

He was fighting with the Houthi rebels to take back over the country in order to hand it to his son, then flipped sides a day ago and his loyalists took over the capital. This is a relatively big deal.

Death to Israel

S and T

كبساااااااا :DDDD

You serious brah? The reason this all started was because his own people overthrew him for corruption

His response was to make a deal with the Saudis in 2012, which basically invited them into the country, and then he returned to Yemen and cut a deal with the jihadis that he'd been fighting against (with Saudi help, no less) for over a decade

>decide to abandon people who were fighting for you against saudits and sell out to saudits
>get killed
Pottery. Press S to spit on the grave,

That what (T) mean

really big if really true

Critical if proved

they are losing to fucking towelhead sandpeople hill-rebels and want to bring down Iran or North Korea megakek.

good luck

I'm suprised it took so long. Saudis had been bombing them for a while.

>Saudis and Yemen have been having a war for like 3 years already
It is a abstract sort of feel.

Your King won't be too happy about you saying that. He is Israel's cuck. He opens his asshole for them everynight and welcomes the mighty Jewish cock into his slave women and men.

Saudi has been bombing Yemen rebels, not the government.

RIP PREDISNET SALLY UR WIV THE ANGLES N GADAFFHY NOW IN HEVAN

THE HOUTHI SHALL WIN

anyone want to give me a rundown on yemen?

there's a civil war there rn which is basically just a proxy war between saudi and iran

i knew that much, who is fighting who and who is backing who?

>war in syria
>war in afghanistan
>war in yemen
>war in iraq (kind of)

Is this world war 3?

>Death to Israel

Do most Saudis support the Houthis like you do? As a Yemenite I’m generally curious.

are saudis allowed to have opinions on shit like that?

it is a 3rd world, war

do you know what the word 'world' means?
fucking polaks man

Enormous if confirmed

large if legitimate

impressive if indicted

>Saudi Arabia loses its shit seeing how Shia Islam gains ground in Yemen and how Houthis are finally organizing as a resistance front against wahhabi scum.
>tfw even some Sunni who are fed up with saudi pigs help Houthis
>Saudi Arabia launches attack on the Houthis
>Iran sees the opportunity and backs up the Houthis
>Meanwhile, Iran can fuck with ISIS troops and suplpy lines thanks to dragging Saudi Arabia on multiple fronts
>Saudis losing their shit once again, calls for Israel to actively try to cuck Syria
>Israel loses its shit, calls for the US to actively try to cuck Iran
>Trump is based and won't, Hillary most certainly would have if she were elected

>ex President

Poo is right.

yawn

unimpressed if fabricated

No, it's just another day in the middle east.

kek

no one asked for your opinion Turkey

Ex

Obviously you failed to scroll down and watch the video showing the guys body. . . lazy af.

>Amerifat Geopolitics

How was he killed ?