A pedophile endorses another pedophile

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11935056/Victim-testimonies-permanently-deleted-by-child-sex-abuse-inquiry.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
sputniknews.com/us/201607081042613432-norm-lubow-trump-child-rape-alegations/
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uh excuse me gib proofs plz

I love my president

>I love my president

first time I'll say a Trump tweet is cringe. Is it me, or has his endorsement tweets been relegated to the same schtick, "Schumer/Pelosi puppet" or "muh weak on crime" (as if people vote for senators for that)

Why the fuck wont he stay out of the Alabama race? Let them decide. What if he goes there and then Doug Jones wins?

>What if he goes there and then Doug Jones wins?
He'll delete all of his tweets.

Unstoppable, unstumpable MADMAN!

>2nd Amendment
>Pro life
>Border Wall

I can't wait for the liberal outrage over this one.

you guys are really really setting yourselves up to be fucked so hard if a pedo ring is exposed, implicating the Clintons and bunch of celebrities/libshits. this is almost poetic

>Pro Life
WTF I love Donald Trump now!

And Israel First

>pedo ring

THE PEDO RING IS REPUBLICANS IDIOT

>Pro Life

Just a friendly reminder that pro life means pro non-white.

this faggot is in the Podesta emails. He's friends with THE PODESTAS. where do you think this is all trending to? the pedo shit isn't partisan, both sides are guilty but you're seriously painting yourself into a corner if anything ever comes out

>leftards spend an entire year defending pedophiles
>now have the nerve to call others pedophiles based on unsubstantiated rumors

Git rekt, fagit

This is how I know pizzagate/pedogate is real. Libs alway muddy up the accusations for their real crimes by throwing that accusation against their opponents. This way when the news comes out that that they really are a bunch of pedos, the brainwashed masses will be so desensitized to the accusations that they will beleive its just a bunch of nonsense to get back at the left for calling their guys pedos.

>unsubstantiated rumors

Like every Democratic attack ever?

>This is how I know pizzagate/pedogate is real.

Except for Trump and Moore, no connections right?

The people pushing pizzagate are now pedos

What does that tell you about them?

but if Doug wins, does that mean a blue wave in 2018?

Will, he's not wrong.
Their "leadership", with the nonstop assistance if the home off a media, continues to divide is all.
Is a fuckin joke at this point.
It no longer has anything to do with what is good for americans.
It's about getting DJT.

>but if Doug wins, does that mean a blue wave in 2018?

Blue wave regardless.

>leftards spend no shortage of time defending pic related
>now have the nerve to call others pedophiles
Let's see what leftists have to say about it.
>He looks damn cool - Huffington Post
>Liev Screiber is an awesome Dad
>Liev Schreiber's son killed it
>This actor is superdad
>Liev Schreiber's son went to Comic-Con as Harley Quinn and looked AWESOME

This is unironically the unadulterated thoughts of leftists about pedophilia.

>Sup Forums will spend hundreds of hours in threads about Podesta conspiracy theories based on the mention of pizza in emails
>"Definitely something here, even though no police, law enforcement, child protection agency, or politician takes this seriously"

>a dozen women come forward "Roy Moore assaulted me", and it's essentially a known secret to most of the town he's from
>"It's just Liberal media fake news, MAGA"

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about actual pedophilia. They're only using it as a cover to justify their partisan politics.

>lawsuit
You can sue literally anybody for literally anything. There are no limits whatsoever on how retarded a lawsuit can be.

>Unsubstantiated rumors are worth more than the explicit admittance to loving young boys
"ok"

gaze upon the face of madness

What connections?

>Inb4 Trump flew on Epstein's plane.

Once, and Trump banned him from his hotels afterwards.

I hope Moore sues everyone who lied about him. He probably won't, but someone has to put an end to this shit.

>leftists literally and unironically want to confuse children with sexual identities before they even know what sex is
>want to get them on hormone pills as soon as possible
>accuse others of being pedophiles

IT WAS HER F*CKING TURN!!!

yeh, let's not vote for the guy who will save millions of babies from death, save America from Islamic takeover, stop the communist hordes from taking your 2nd amendment etc, because Moore finds post-pubescent females attractive

That lawsuit was dismissed four times in four different courts because the plantiff didn't exist. Literally some shyster lawyer claiming the "victim" lived in an address that turned out to be a gym or some shit

>guy holding a baby

Oh wow so horrifying

There is apparently so much Pizzagate evidence out there, yet conspiracy loons online are apparently the only ones who see it. Local, state, federal, international police, human trafficking experts, child welfare groups, politicians on both sides, none of them at all, seeing the exact same evidence, have found any legitimacy. What's more, apparently there's all this evidence for a giant pedo ring, yet Sup Forums does nothing about it other than LARP and shitpost about how terrible Liberals are.

Yet the Roy Moore accusers all have unchanging, legitimate stories, it was well known by the residents of his town that he did this, he's even admitted to some of it with the excuse "I dated girls with their parents permission", and no word from Sup Forums neckbeards on it.

Hypocrisy. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about pedophilia. It's partisan shitposting.

>Lawsuit accuses Trump
>Accuses
So nothing that has actually been proven true then.

>Teens
>Pedo

*baka*

If Roy Moore wins it'll be a very smug shitposting week. You faggots better screencap the butthurt.

>literal hashtag "chickenlover"
>pictures of an actor making out with a child
>ITS LITERAL NOTHING
>"muh roy moore, why wont you take my unsubstantiated rumor as EVIDENCE REEEE"
You know generally your "word" in court isn't worth a whole hell of a lot.

>"Hey guys a Republican won in a traditional Republican state, only this one is an accused sexual predator!"

I don't get why bragging about this would make you smug

>A hashtag with a meaning invented on conspiracy websites means anything
>Parents never kiss their children

Answer me some questions you retard conspiracy shit

Why have no bodies ever been found?
Why have no children been discovered?
Why is it, with all the evidence, there has been no investigation of any kind by any law enforcement, child welfare, or human trafficking group?
Why is it, with all of the evidence, that no one involved in uncovering this conspiracy has done anything about it (gone to one of the supposed locations, saved a child, etc)

dubious - discuss

>a meaning invented on conspiracy websites
This meaning has been universally agreed upon for decades(maybe longer). They had an episode of fucking south park named CHICKENLOVER that was exclusively about a child molester.

Holy fuck leftists will do literally anything to defend pedophiles. You just want to muddy the water with false claims so your favorite pedos keep walking free.

Allinsky tactic

Prove it. Ignore shill threads. Fill the options space with that four letter word.

Answer the questions shit head

>You just want to muddy the water with false claims
How is the pizzagate investigation going?

Let's set a precursor question and I think that you might be able to find the answer. Why did Hollywood manage to go on as long as it has being a hive of sex trafficking and pedophilia?
We can reference back to this, Clearly no criminal charges are applied to leftists making out with children in the streets, so clearly, in your logic, it's okay.
It was ((debunked)) without any actual investigation. The only actual counter to the neverending mountain of questionable content on Alefantis' computers is his word, the word of a man that can't remember whether or not he even has a basement.

Oh look, it's fake lawsuit without a shred of credibility #1980473985720523749242. Surely THIS TIME it'll work t. Hollywood child rapists

Stop projecting kikes, we know about what goes on at barmitzwahs.

shill detected, in weekends there are less shilltreads,

What do you do for a living?

>REEEE IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUURN!!

2 terms, so better get accustomed to it, far-left Clintonite.

>Roy Moore sexually assaulted me
>Better go to the news instead of the police
K.

I work as a VIP Host in Las Vegas and also operate my own business in tech repair, mostly iPhones - which is great money. You?

He's a libshit, he doesn't believe in having a trade. The only thing they care about is pushing gender identity politics on the children they want to have sex with.

Sounds about right.

Wow you know so much about me. You smart as fuck.

>Clinton
>Far-left

Good joke

You mean the fake lawsuit by Gloria Allred daughter that was thrown out of court last year before the election?

Well, since you decided to disgust us with your presence this morning, tell me which part you prefer, the warping of childrens minds or having sex with them?

>Clinton aka the god of every SJW redditor
>not far-left

Nice damage control.

isnt it adorable how perpetually panicked the left is, see how they project and try to get in front of their own problems

we allllllll know who the real pedos are.

smart man, someone else already said it but thats a classic alinsky leftist tactic

Hahahahahaha op is so salted

I unironically think you are a bit mentally challenged.

The momentum is there. They will have to get a vid of Moore raping and killing someone to stop it at this point. Or alternatively tons of illegal voting.

All Moore needs to do is show up to town and his appearance alone will generate enough hype and energy.

>it's mentally challenged to be offended by grown men making out with children
It might seem strange to a pedophile like you when you're coming from leftist hug boxes that applaud you for being sex offenders.

Not really. I doubt the Dems could find a woman to say she was raped by a republicans in every state. Would get suspicious after a while

>They will have to get a vid of Moore raping and killing someone to stop it at this point.

Nope, even if that surfaced he'd still win. Far-left DNC/GOPe muppets and their media apparatus still haven't acknowledged that people aren't voting for Roy Moore, they are voting against THEM. They didn't learned shit even after Trump's landslide win.

You're not helping your cause.

are you a pedophobe ?
Cool it with the violent sexist remarks !

>the word of a man that can't remember whether or not he even has a basement.

Give him some children and watch how fast he can find a basement.

The term is Hebephile. Trump has never had sex with any children. He only rapes girsl 13 and up.

You might want to type it out and position it next to the letter, it's unclear what it says in places or why it's interesting in the first place.

Like I need people who look at that man tonguing a child and don't recoil in disgust in 'my cause." All you people care about is baseless slander of your political opponents to make them look as bad as you actually are.

hahhaa it´s true
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11935056/Victim-testimonies-permanently-deleted-by-child-sex-abuse-inquiry.html

fucking bongs the "glitch of the system" was already in use here in mexico since 1989

Why the fuck are you looking at pictures of a men tonguing children?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

>Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.
>Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show, has previously been involved with disputed allegations that OJ Simpson bought illegal drugs on the day Simpson’s wife was murdered, and that Kurt Cobain’s widow had the Nirvana frontman killed.
>Court filings in California and New York against Trump, purportedly on behalf of a woman using the name Katie Johnson, have in recent weeks alleged that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee raped Johnson when she was 13. Trump vehemently denies the allegations.
>A publicist using the pseudonym “Al Taylor” is acting as a representative for Johnson, and has been shopping around to media outlets a video of a woman who wears a disguise while recounting the allegations against Trump. “Taylor” said in telephone calls last month that he was seeking $1m for the tape.

sputniknews.com/us/201607081042613432-norm-lubow-trump-child-rape-alegations/
>The Guardian repeatedly questioned Taylor about whether he was in truth Lubow, and received no answer. Eventually, a text message was sent to the reporter from a phone number that had previously been answered on multiple occasions by the person claiming to be Taylor, now claiming to be Johnson.

I love that ShariaBlue is still pushing debunked Jew plots as truth.

All rape cases have been dismissed with prejudice for being fake :)

EVERYTHING THE LEFT ACCUSES OTHERS OF THEY ARE GUILTY OF THEMSELVES

BETTER WAIT 30 YEARS TOO, AND COINCIDENTALLY START BLABBING WHEN THE GUY IS RUNNING FOR OFFICE

It's because one is based on evidence and the other is based on accusation.

I would like to think you are not so dull as to not understand this, however I also know the nigger mind cannot comprehend nuance.

Archive or screenshot please

>theguardian com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

Fucking disgusting. Republicans are Godless and evil.

He endorses his politics, it's a shame he's the only one moving for those ideas. Im sure trump would endorse someone else but this is the best he can see happening. The guy happens to be in a legal battle right now, but that still doesn't change his politics. I mean I hate pedophiles don't get me wrong, but I'm also an atheist and trump is a Christian. And I fucking hate religion but this won't stop me from supporting him

I just have one question for you:
The statute of limitations on child rape in Alabama DOES NOT EXIST. Why has your paid agitprop I mean victim not filed a police report or sued?

>No I don't believe in God and have nothing but contempt for your petty beliefs but if I invoke his name then maybe you'll do what I want.jpg

It's in fucking Alabama dipshit. If it's even close that's a bad sign for the right. This is a seat that should got 90 to 10 for moore.

I want the left to stop celebrating it like it's some great thing. Sick faggots.

and any time you tell a tell a lawyer you were raped they will immediately tell you to file a police report and get a deposition on record. lots of lies from these whores' lawyers. Gloria said some crap about giving depositions once trial starts. not the way legal system works.

I didn't ask you. So why are you two both watching men tongue children? It's really not normal.

It's almost like Democrats have a proven track record of inventing sex scandals during elections that magically evaporate once the election is over:

>Kukwold

The guy running against Moore--the Down's syndrome guy--wants partial birth abortion legal up to the day of delivery. It's a source of free body parts for the wicked.

I simply saw leftists applauding it like the pedophiles they are and showed it to you to ask why you support that. So why do you associate with people like that, user? Do you endorse pedophiles? It seems you do.

Seems like you spend a lot of time thinking about pedophilia.

>make a thread perpetuating unsubstantiated rumors about others being pedophiles
>be presented evidence of an actual pedophile
>defend it tooth and nail as one of your own
figures.

And don't forget to forge signatures, that's an important step to taking down these awful pedophiles!!

>evidence