How will the normies process that the elites are satanists?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-2566/the-jewish-view-of-satan/?p=2566
youtu.be/0EytGcqMcV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

violently

They won't because it isn't true

>process

Soylent green is on the menu.

they won't. I've spent the last 9 months trying to convince my friend that a pedo ring exists and even after the Kevin Spacey thing and showing him his connections to the Clintons he doesn't believe it. video proof will not convince these people. they've created their reality. they're stuck in it now.

As long as they have sports ball and nigger music to listen to they will never see the truth. As long as the goyims needs are met they will never dig for the truth or question the msm narrative.

It's going to come out officially very soon. It'll be forced on them.

>normies
>process

Exactly, they preferred the bluepill

who cares about normies you idiot? they are just pawns

>how dare you make me feel my own feelings!
they'll be indignant and ignorant until their last breath. they won't make the mental leap that they are treading in satans footsteps because they followed these elites too.
>where's muh tv and where's muh nigger rap music's be at
They'll just be doomed. People who can make the Red pill leap will come to God.
God bless us all and may Christ find you in the darkness.

Maybe similarly to the Snowden revelations?
>the government spies on everyone
>hurr tinfoil
>it's proven
>lol who cares

Of course it isn't go back to sleep

You underestimate the laziness and tolerance of the comfortable man.

People wont believe it until it is proven beyond a doubt and they won't do shit about it, and accept the light sentencing the people will get

People have to be wilfully ignorant not to believe that they aren't covering each other.

How many degrees of separation are there in Hollywood going between celebs, managers or agents.
They turned a blind eye or they're afraid.

>light sentencing

You underestimate the laziness and tolerance of the comfortable man.
They won't believe anything that isn't nice until it's proven in triplicate and even then they'll just accept the police dealing with it, and when these kiddie raping murderers get a suspended sentence to 'protect them' from prison violence no one will even do anything

wasted

Legal punishment it's not the only possible punishment.

Normies don't matter OP, they are NPCs. Tell the people you care about, fuck everyone else. Normalfags care more about who the messenger is than the message, but chaos and disorder has a way of making people reorder their priorities.

who's next to go?

Didn't mean to double post kek my bad
Deal with reality mate, you're doing what they do.
You can't rely on people to be humans anymore

In their study of Satanism, the religious studies scholars Asbjorn Dyrendal, James R. Lewis, and Jesper Aa. Petersen stated that the term Satanism "has a history of being a designation made by people against those whom they dislike; it is a term used for 'othering'". The concept of Satanism is an invention of Christianity, for it relies upon the figure of Satan, a character deriving from Christian mythology.
Elsewhere, Petersen noted that "Satanism as something others do is very different from Satanism as a self-designation". Eugene Gallagher noted that, as commonly used, Satanism was usually "a polemical, not a descriptive term".

I'd say lemon zested to death from the feet up is the only proper punishment

The 1%.

How will Judeo-Christians react when they find out that the Scofield bible convinces them to worship the wrong God?

jewish pilpul

Normies are nothing more than gaming pieces on the chessboard for the Cosmocrats anyway...

with confusion

show the evidence

Is that Greg Proops behind Colbert?

No! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!

Hey, ever heard Rothstein discuss the strange connections of the process church? A book called The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry is an important read, too.

For all those new folks who have not heard of this shit, the first place to start is looking up the franklin scandal and Dutroux affair.

read it again.

it's happening right now in europe

ignore it
there will be no words, no sounds, no pictures that will get through to them
the (((System))) has a full grip on them
>perception build reality

Lol like people believe in satan anymore. Only America and Africa still believes in those things.

>perception builds reality

It depends. If they get a slow build-up and have whatever liberal rag they read explicitly state what's happening, they'll probably go nuts for a week and then calm down.

Whose child am I fucking anyway?

If you like this stuff and have the time check out the opperman report on jewtube

Awww Goddamnit! Checked.

>In contrast to Christian literature, where Satan is understood to be an evil force, the enemy of G-d, in Jewish literature, he is seen as a blessing to the Jewish people.

ohhhh thats where the term "butt face" comes from.

That shit does not work here bud. You know it is real dude. Check out the Franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Look again at some of the "debunked" cases like the presidio event during the so-called satanic panic. Look at the info that has come out of the UK the past decade especially.

Many of these groups would laugh at being called Satanists, but for many Christians like me, there is no better term than fucking devil worshippers.

Historical and anthropological research suggests that nearly all societies have developed the idea of a sinister and anti-human force that can hide itself within society. This commonly involves a belief in witches, a group of individuals who invert the norms of their society and seek to harm their community, for instance by engaging in incest, murder, and cannibalism. Allegations of witchcraft may have different causes and serve different functions within a society. For instance, they may serve to uphold social norms, to heighten the tension in existing conflicts between individuals, or to scapegoat certain individuals for various social problems.

"Luciferians" might be a better term.

Roughly interpreted, these sick fucks follow the Old Testament. Enlightened people follow the New Testament.

Ha totally man, already have bud. Somebody even made a mock podcast called the "slopperman report". The threats are thinly veiled. The shit he had on his show are some of the biggest redpills out there. Especially the stuff with James Rothstein and Nick Bryant.

Another contributing factor to the idea of Satanism is the concept that there is an agent of misfortune and evil who operates on a cosmic scale, something usually associated with a strong form of ethical dualism that divides the world clearly into forces of good and forces of evil. The earliest such entity known is Angra Mainyu, a figure that appears in the Persian religion of Zoroastrianism. This concept was also embraced by Judaism and early Christianity, and although it was soon marginalised within Jewish thought, it gained increasing importance within early Christian understandings of the cosmos. While the early Christian idea of the Devil was not well developed, it gradually adapted and expanded through the creation of folklore, art, theological treatises, and morality tales, thus providing the character with a range of extra-Biblical associations.

meanwhile, in every church, on every corner ....

Only the kikes revere the anti-human force shill. Jewdar pinged.

send them to clean up fukushima or any highly toxic mess they made or helped making !

One by one, pay it forward. Show evidence to a couple of more open minded friends, then they'll slowly pass it on, hopefully something can happen.

Sometimes mistakenly associated with Satanism due to the Christian interpretation of the fallen angel, Luciferianism is a wholly different belief system and does not revere the devil figure or most characteristics typically affixed to Satan. Rather, Lucifer in this context is seen as one of many morning stars, a symbol of enlightenment, independence and human progression, and is often used interchangeably with similar figures from a range of ancient beliefs, such as the Greek titan Prometheus or the Jewish talmudic figure Lilith.

Thank god UN is here to set us straight.

It's all just semantics at the end of the day, and I doubt there's any particular unified belief system. They're really just a bunch of retards desperately trying to maintain control over the "Great Awakening" we're going through, and they're tripping over themselves trying to stop it. Take Vegas for instance. They fucked up really bad, and even the average "normie" is calling it bullshit. They effectively ruined their ability to use false flags, one of their main tactics.

In a lot of ways, Trump is a pressure relief valve for them, and it's still not working.

I'm not revering anything. I'm just laying out some facts. We don't know exactly what these elites practise, if there is a coherent belief system and how they practise it. Claiming that the elite are part of a satanic cult is quite a generalized statement and must be met with criticism.

You're deliberately obfuscating the fact that contrary to most known religions, judaism actually reveres Satan/Lucifer/anti-human force.
Most elites are jews or connected to jews.
Therefore elites are likely to have satanic impulses.

This
Normies chose the bluepill for a reason

Why is there a face on that demon's ass

The elites are satanic.
>TINFOIL REEEEEEEEEEE
Here’s evidence.
>Who even cares XDDDDD

Sometimes I wonder if they’re even human. It feels weird saying /x/ is right but I think a majority of people might actually be demonic souls in human bodies.

Now that I think about it that might explain why so many of them identify as something besides human.

>judaism actually reveres Satan/Lucifer/anti-human force.
Rather extreme claim, can you back that up?
They might view Satan as an agent of God whose function is to tempt one into sin or seen as the symbolic representation of innate human qualities such as selfishness.
I know muh Jews is funny but let's keep it real.

>>In contrast to Christian literature, where Satan is understood to be an evil force, the enemy of G-d, in Jewish literature, he is seen as a blessing to the Jewish people.
jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-2566/the-jewish-view-of-satan/?p=2566

Just throwing some pics together to entertain my conspiracy theorist mind.

Activate almonds

They're human, they're just in so deep that they can't even remotely relate to the real world. Think of a drug addict living on the dredges of society trying to think of what it's like to live a normal life.

Okay so they see him as an agent of God and might indeed revere him your right.
GAS THE KIKES!

My...

You look Comfy.

theres no question how they would react since we already saw, the plebs stuck their heads in the sand and let "the news" deepdick them with propaganda, they invented the term "fake news" for anything that makes them look bad.

these elite were sent into a massive panic once pedogate broke, over a year later and they are still eating their own and pushing propaganda to cover it up.

>perception builds reality.

Sure. In the atrophied minds of those enmeshed in their worship of the Things and not the Source of things.

They won't until it's to late. They are programmed to think that something is true only if they see it on TV.

No. No its not.
Everything "Butter Face."

that still blows my mind that no one seems irate over this.

>harm their community, for instance by engaging in incest, murder, and cannibalism
I read "cannibalism" as "capitalism"
Also, obligatory pic related

They wont because they're not; we have to worry about them

the literal SECOND the normies start waking up to the fact that the elite are satanists...

CNN will start airing opinion pieces about how "Satanism is misunderstood, and eating children is good for society because of racism!"

mark my fucking words.

They already say that the satanic party caught on camera at CERN was just a prank.

Just a prank user. Because they say so.

they are covering for their lifestyle. as long as the sheep have a semi-comfortable life they won't do a damn thing. cheap beer/wine, cheap electronics, cheap gas, reliable power grid, 500 channels of BS on the talmudvision, easy credit and they are zombies. this is why the elite fears a legal native working class, change always comes from the working class because they are the ones that suffer most.

they'll never believe it and they'll turn on you if you try to redpill them.
remember, to normies, tv is good, cnn is good, disney is good, mc starbucks is good...

Tvveet it and find out.

the word you're looking for is "jewish"

Snopes said it's a prank
Cum Panda

Oh see, that's where they went wrong with me
Tfw no credit

Yeah they will turn on you

my best friend was destroyed by evil forces. he thought it was "witchcraft" and that he was having fun, dropping acid and having sex parties with the others in the group. then they did some messed up stuff and he hung himself. he's not the only person I've known that was playing with powers of darkness that enslave and destroy. you can call it whatever you want but satan is the one behind it. the West flourished when the principles of Christianity were the cornerstone of society, we threw those morals out of our culture and the result has been a meltdown of character everywhere you look.

In groups of thousands of liberals. People post pictures from satanic church and everyone thinks it's awesome. Fucking degenerates.

They wont, normie scum, like the cuckservative trash you see on Sup Forums, will never acknowledge this because they're fucking retarded.

youtu.be/0EytGcqMcV0

>tfw you are a demon's ass

Same here.
The public just shrugged it off, if they even did so much as that.

Convert to satanism