Dividing Albania thread

When all of the Balkans band together and purge of the filth that is Albania, what do we do with it? How should we divide the land? Which land belongs to who? What do we do with the survivors?

>What do we do with the survivors?
Convert them to fuel

Then our cities would smell of shit because of the exhaust

>What do we do with the survivors?

split between us and Greece

Balkans can't even band together for an order in a restaurant without killing each other

>wanting albanians in your country

But doesnt Montenegro and Kosovo stand in the way?

Weak bait, try harder

If there ever came a time where we would be allowed to march unrestrained on this tiny patch of God's green Earth, it would be a time where Montenegro and Kosovo are the least of anyone's problems.

Deport to Albanians to Turkey. Add Mntng and Albania to us

Lol as if serbs can do anything. Albanians are tribal warriors, experienced in blood feuding, while you are busy becoming cucks to the EU and NATO.

Greeks are bankrupt turkish rapebabies.

Why did you leave Albania you glorious tribal warrior specimen?

weak b8

divide THIS
*unzips penis*

>he thinks I am baiting

Divide what?

I am not albanian. I am an albanofile. It's a shame the kanun is not the supreme law anymore

something nonexistent
like your flag

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums?

You grandma needs you to dry her carpet

n-no?

Your entire fucking country is flooded you dumbfuck.

Not that it wasn't enough of a shithole when it was dry, why are you shitposting on Sup Forums?

Deport all the muslim Albanians to Turkey. Serbify the christian ones and divide the entire cunt between Greece and Serbia

We lost that chance in 1990. Now we must wait for t*rkey to fall after that Albania will be easy

>yesterday /balk/ was comfy
>today it's back to war

>implying anything related to the Balkans was ever peaceful

Current Albania w/o Northern Epirus is fine. After that, just leave them alone. Albanians in Albania are fine and aren't doing shit, it's diaspora in Kosovo and West FYROM that are the annoying ones.

/balk/ yesterday was fucking comfy

what helps to prepare for you to go against small state like albania