Sora no Woto

Noel a best

first for noel did nothing wrong

Here's to you, Empireo.

Why did you create a new thread? The old one still exists and hasn't hit the image limit.

You're not wrong.

Rio a bestest.

Noel cutest wife
Too bad she's not my wife
If only I found you earlier

There's nothing stopping you from turning another user's life into an NTR doujin.

>implying it wasn't user saying user had a waifu already

There's countless Gods - one of them has to be all for polygamy.

Yumina is top-tier fatalpulse material, in my opinion.

MIRAKURU KURAUSU

wut.

>klimt painting.jpg

Someone post all the homages.

By that, I mean the originals and the woto homages.

The OP references a some of Gustav Klimnt's work.

Oh.

pleb as fuck

>user-chan, just in time!
>*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Really though, who is the old woman? Just a random one episode character?

Don't abuse other Wotobros.

Eh.

Just that, yeah. Still a tragic story though

She's Rio from after building the time machine. Didn't you see ep26?

Yes, but she acts as an expy for Rio's deceased mother.

Legit crying

Fuck

Actually, it wouldn't be poligamy.
"Until death do us part", I love a corpse. My little dead angel.

>when you're out in the snow with nothing but a Mauser for company

Besyt scene

>Pizza Hut
Specifically bnned by the Geneva accords.

How would you rate Aisha's and Yumina's german?

Aisha sounds like a German VA, Yumina sounds like it's not her first language so that's basically on point.

I've only had few courses of German in high-school but her pronunciation seems on point. Her grammar feels a bit off, though but I don't have enough experience to be sure.

Reminder that Noel is a war criminal and deserves nothing short of a quick trial which ends in a guilty verdict and culminates in her hanging by her neck until she is dead.

In terms of anime 9/10. Still hard to sit through as a native speaker.

Reminder that Noël is a scientist and that the concrete physical application of her research have nothing to do with her.

I'd physically apply my research on Noel if you know what I mean.

>Unit 731 did nothing wrong

I think her VA's Austrian + Japanese or something

Reminder that not only was she exploited for her intelligence and bears no responsibility for the application of it, she also is instrumental in preventing the entire Helvetzia/Roman war, thus saving countless lives, and furthermore shows legitimate regret for her past through her interaction with Aisha.

>the reason my father's brain who had an hearth attack survived is thanks to unit 731's research on hypothermia.
Unit 731 did nothing wrong.

Noel was only a kid and was manipulated.

Reminder that everyone deserves to have nice things happen to them except insofar as not having that happen actively makes the world a better place. In theory, that doesn't ever need to be the case; in the present state of practical application, it still doesn't apply to Noel who we know for sure is truly sorry and will not continue to unleash bioweapons.

As if that would stop Noel

I concur

The Maidens of The Fire protect life.

A long time ago, long before the world turned out this way, an angel that God sent to deliver divine retribution upon the world was injured, and set her wings down to rest in a town at the Western end of the world.
It was the maidens that lived in the fortress that saved her, the one sent to bring them ruin, but the maidens took pity upon the angel.
With the aid of a giant spider, they sheltered the angel in the valley below.
To stifle the blood springing from her, the maidens, each in turn, held the head of the angel. And in thanks, the angel granted them a golden horn.
But eventually, the people of the town learned of the angel's presence, and set fire to the bottom of the valley.
The maidens were lost to the fire, the angel's head taken, and their suffering ended.
At that moment, the host of angels appeared, filling the sky above the town. But then, a miracle happened.
The sound of the sky echoed on high, and the angles departed.
With her last breath, the last maiden of the fortress sounded the golden horn and saved the lives of the people.

;_;7

Another Year, another stream. I will go now. Was great stream men.

;_;7

after 7 years I'm finally watched the last two episodes and finished the series

Reminder that if you liked this show and end up getting enough money you must fund S2 or another OVA.

I love you all brothers.

It's not over yet.

whats left to do? the war is over

?

Another year, another great stream.

Thanks, lads. See you next year.

Dont let this end yet anons

I love you too user. Keep the SNW love alive

One OVA left.

Rio's grand tour of the work in a hot air balloon and rebuilding everything in no man's land, great War prologue, just more 1121 girls doing cute 1121 girls things.

>work
*world

>Kanata-fags BTFO by Seiya
>Noel prefect wife
>Noel mine
This was a good day. Good night boys, stay safe in 2017 and see you in 2018.

Now back to our regular Sup Forums shenanigans.

Oh yeah, IF ANY OF YOU FAGS GET RICH YOU BETTER FUND S2. DON'T HOW MUCH IT WILL COST MAKE IT HAPPEN AND WITH OGINAL CREW

>>Noel prefect wife
>who is Yumina
Top pleb.

Sora no Woto is a celebration of humanities inherent empathy and love over it's inherent capacity for war and violence, all the while fully embracing the latter as a reality that must be dealt with and defeated.

Stacky

Was I correct for dropping it when the brown girl showed up?

You would be correct in dropping your life.

Would you drink Kanata's piss?

I want to marry Noel!

Of course, but I'd rather drink Rio's or Felicia's.

Yeah

>tfw no buxom kebab german gf

Until next year guys.

Remember, some of us won't make it, so let's have a quick salute for all those Sup Forumsnons who have fallen and will fall this year. ;_;7

;_;7 till next year guys

I love you, fags

>It's over
Well, I'm drunk as shit and I don't know what to say except that I love all of you and hope you have an awesome 2017.

Thank you, guys. See you next year.

See you next year!

Don't remind me!

;_;7

I love you!
See you around anons!

I wish I didn't put off watching the ending for 7 years, would have been nice to watch it with anons as it aired.

See you all next year.

Forgetting is more painful than remembering, user.

Take care anons, you're the best. Until next year.

I love you all Wotobros!

Feeling hopeful. Have a great 2017, everyone.

Fucking wonderful first stream, see ya'll next year

Cheers!

See you all next year~