Don't let the fenians win...

Don't let the fenians win, Englishmen! We are as loyal as they come and are as old and loyal a part of these United Kingdoms as Scotland, Wales or anywhere else.
We held back Collins. We fought the IRA in Londonderry and Belfast. We held back the green tide for centuries. Before England turned to the light of protestantism we stood proud and loyal holding back the Irish.

The Northern Irish border must be hardened. Ireland is a foreign state no different to Germany or Spain, they must not be given access to your territory.
Save us as we have served as your bulwark against the Irish for so long.

soon

RIP

The Scottish settlers in the north will be physically removed.

Are they Muslims? Cause their winning your country queenie

what the fuck what is thisa fucking betrayal stupid cucks don't know what they're getting into

ns watp

>Before England turned to the light of protestantism we stood proud and loyal holding back the Irish.
WE

>hurrdurrrrrrr ireland was irish catholic before ulster was ulster protestant

It's NORTHERN IRELAND not IRELAND we have nothing more to do with your shitty country than Germany or Russia.

>>hurrdurrrrrrr ireland was irish catholic before ulster was ulster protestant
WUZ

Lol. I remember just days ago how i was told yes 50 billion is a small price to pay for Independence. Brexit turns out even better than I thought. This is a triple win for germany. Uk pays a brexit bill they need to follow all EU regulations without any input. Since the UK left Germany has more power now. Uk is a bitch state from now on. Follow every rule possibly continue paying into the EU Budget without being able to influence the rules they have to follow.

*smacks lips*
*downs buckfast*
*beats sister*
RÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍS N SHEEEEIT NIGGA

Shouldn't you be bombing kiddies? Your entire identity is based around the abuse of innocents. Don't be mad hat we beat you time and time again, you'll never get Ulster.

>Your entire identity is based around the abuse of innocents.
I'll never understand how you retards try to do a 360 and say we wuz victimz n sheit nigga fuk the psni dey b opressin us n sheit not lettin us march in to neighbourhoods and burn out deym taigs anymore muhfuggen traitors

It's almost like we were living peacefully only to suddenly find ourselves being shot, bombed and kidnapped by the IRA supported by the USA, Middle East and the Republic.
Terrorists out of Government. There WILL be a hard border, screenshot this.

Up the 'RA

>It's almost like we were living peacefully

We were. Just becaues you're assmad that you LOST THE WAR doesn't mean you're right. UVF beat you, British beat you, Ulster beat you.

THERE WILL BE A HARD BORDER.
IRELAND WILL BE KEKED.
NI WILL PROPSER.
SCREENSHOT THIS.

>We were.
>UVF beat you, British beat you, Ulster beat you.

>if I keep posting reaction images I'll b-be right eventually!

Come back when you have an argument to despute the fact that Ireland have done nothing but be beaten by us throughout history. Shit, even the past 100 years. You never learn.

Now this is some advanced D&C

>100 years ago
>full british rule, part of UK
>100 years later
>26 counties free of UK, 6 county state not a protestant state
really makes one ponder

>100 years later
>EU statelet
>dependend on UK gibs
>dependent on EU gibs
>not even catholic
>voted in gay marriage
>no army
>no navy
>no accomplishments either historical or current of any note

lmao

>Don't let the fenians win, Englishmen!
As an Englishman I can say I don't give a shit about Northern Ireland or braindead 'loyalists'. You give the union flag a bad image

Literally none of that is relevant to being "beaten"

We easily could have beat you militarily and Collins himself admitted that he couldnt fight on...we just didnt because we were too busy recovering from saving europe AGAIN. NI was set up so that more people wouldn't die when you tried to invade the Northa and we repelled you.

I should also say as an Englishman, and I am sure you wont like this, Ireland should be united. Ulster protestants were settlers who took land from the natives, end of story. We (Britain) should't be there anymore

>just give them all back land lmao
so give scotland back and yorkshire back to vikings and give wales back yes? Fucking retard.

IRA didn't have the munitions for a full scale war during the WoI so concessions needed to be made, things unimaginable a decade before were achieved though

>saving europe

>no facts
Let's not forget the humiliation of the IRA in NI when they started their terror campaign for no reason since irish rights were coming from civil rights movement.

>humiliation
>brought once again to the negotiating table and the envisioned protestant 6 county state is wiped away forever
whoa...so this is the power... of loyalism...

Much shorter timescale and you know it, it just makes sense for the island of Ireland to be one country, Most English people think it is anyway kek

>

Older language than bogspeak.

""""""language""""""""

Traitor.

>loyal
implying that makes you valuable. morons. what do you want? a pat on the head like a good boy?
t. scot

Britain doesn't give a shit about N.I., you should know that by now. Pretty sure the government would love to get rid of it if they could.

I stayed in Dublin for 3 days last June, it seemed to me that in the lower class the youth cared about it but in the middle and upper class the youth were fairly uninterested.

I had a conversation with a lad whose dad was a Sinn Fein MP for Dublin and he said he literally couldn't give a shit, it didn't affect him at all.

But then when I go and visit my Grandad in Newry, who lives in a fairly poor estate, there are gangs over this shit, peoples cars get burned out, kids get the shit kicked out of them in school and shit. Its fucking weird.

Tbqh though lads I enjoyed it, I didn't see a fucking single muslim and the only back guy I saw was the opening act for the concert I was seeing. 10/10 would go again, although I got ripped off on Whiskey in a bar

Daily reminder that everything in the pink is rightful British land.

Its okay NI, the Irish just realize that if we cut them off their Economy is fucked

The absolute state of the republic.

>daily reminder of just how far they have fallen.

Is there any creature more pathetic than the Orangeman? The cringe of their "loyalty" and sycophantic grovelling to the monarchy is both hilarious and tragic. Looking forward to the day of the rope faggots?

you have as much of a right to Ulster as paki muslims have a right to England. think about it.

this is exactly why Brexit is a bad idea.

Potatoanons please bomb us

Where's Italy's empire? Oh that's right, that's gone too.

To be fair Italy at least retained control of their mostly original borders while we haven't even got "the british isles" under control.

now let us be honest here - the IRA campaign did not achieve anything that was not already on the table in the Sunningdale talks thirty years before.

they went to 2war2 without sufficient arms or numbers, with no clear strategy for how they would achieve their aims, and they failed to achieve them - it is was a classic piece of bad tactical and unjust war.

no matter the validity of the complaint or the value of the aim, it is unjustified to start a war you cannot win and simply condemn people to suffer for no prospect of winning.

is right.

and I say this as an Irish republican (just living in Ireland)

but the current Brexit debacle could lead to a border poll - and if i was voting as a member of the south's electorate, i would not vote to allow the North to join. Who wants a million grumpy Prods and their theocratic idiotic DUP representatives? Ireland is better off with the border, hard or soft, and there is no sensible reason to unite the island just for geographic nicety.

>using gaelic symbols
Irish user please.

Conquer in war/show up for gibs

Give back Texas then faggot

DUP SAID NO. Britain is saved.

Official laugh at the UK thread?

Will we?

This is your """"ra""""" ya lefty cunt

Retard. We've been in Ulster longer than there have been white people in North America you dopey cunt

>Most English people think it is anyway
t. Paki that thinks he's somehow English

Fuck off Paddy

But what about the native taigs?

>sinn féin have never been in government in ireland
>sinn féin have been in government for around 20 years in the uk
really activates the almonds

What about them?

I don't really care for Loyalists because they seem more Trouble than they're worth, but acting like they have more right to Ulster than the Irish is LARPing and nothing else.

Not """more right""". The sake right. According to international, after nearly 500 years, we are NATIVE. You English cunt

I wouldn't say so. You were put there by us. We then let you be a country so you wouldn't cause more armed conflict with the taigs and what did you go ahead and cause? You retards don't deserve your own nationality.

At least we don't let Pakis rape our kids eh Nigel

Sure, sure.

Planters have only been in Ulster since the mid 1600s.