Masamune's Revenge

looks damn good, no hype around this?

youtu.be/sFdpyilcOkA

Kill yourself OP

There's no hype because people have read the manga.

Shame! About lack of hype, not manga

It's shit.
Tsundere did nothing wrong, it was the maid pretending to be her were young.

WTF? learn to use spoiler bitch

Got me interested, at least. Even thought it's just your everyday romcom and we already know the ending (even if you don't read the manga or the spoilers, it's pretty damn obvious), it feels different from your usual harem. Kinda like Oregairu on being somewhat critical on life, but here the MC just know how the world works and worked his way into becoming attractive.

Though I have to say, I can't respect this MC. He could be bagging the entire school and make Makoto look like a freaking pussy, but instead he is focused on getting revenge on a girl who dumped his fat ass when they were KIDS.

Does the trap end up getting his tight young boipussy filled with cum?

To be honest, it would be awesome if MC really did his REVENGE but sadly, he didn't.

Main girl and obvious winner is a cunt, I'm done with that shit after Oregairu. What's the point of all the other cute girls if the MC ends up with the cuntiest cunt?

>tfw he won't go for the girl(male)
More fucking manga artists need to write manga that appeals to my degenerate fantasies

MC seems too nice. It would be better if he was a total jerk.

Last time I checked Oregairu wasn't finished yet, so where is that coming from?
Tho it's obvious that 8man is in love with Yukino, there is actually a pretty big chance of him getting Iroha just to avoid bigger problems. At least considering where the anime left, but as I've read the novel was left at more or less the same point

But yeah, the winner in this is pretty obvious. Anyway, it's not about the destination, but about the journey.

Hard to be hyped about things that suck.

yeah ok prove it

First episode was nice but the manga is shit.

Read the manga.

>harem
>looks damn good
no

Go choke on a dick, faggot.

I'm watching for the girls. Mc and his inevitable choice of whore do not matter. Just enjoy the ride and hope for Sup Forums related laughs.

France is best

>some genres can't be good
No.

Predictable shit.

Loli mom is greatest thing I've seen from this show.

level of cringe in one fucking episode is just insane

yea, but what really annoys me is the moment he is told this he believes it straight away and decides to forgo his revenge.
Honestly the youth in manga have no commitment to revenge

Stay away from Sup Forums you faggot.

whoever made this is a genius and will make bank from self-insert old edgy fat men