Woah, so this is the power of Alt-Right

Woah, so this is the power of Alt-Right

t. shill

So calling out mudsharks is shilling? Wew lad

(You)

can someone please explain to me why I should care about some 5-6/10 chick?why is she important in any way?
it feels like psy-op from classic MSM 1.)create fake celebrity 2.)pretend she is liked by publicity 3.)force her character assasination ...so "the movement" will experience moral decline.... let me tell you something: it doesn't work anymore.

These pics are ancient nobody cares

Once a coalburner always a coalburner

This thread has been done to death for weeks now shill boy.

the power of the altkike, Lauren is turning everything Jewish

Is this the power of cali collage project shills?

She also fucked thatguyt. She's a total slut for big nigger dick.

>Woah

Sage

Lauren is Canadian, should we expect any different? Girls here are obsessed with identity and minority groups. Even today most of her "e friends" are trannies.

God i hate leafs

These pics have been posted on Sup Forums for several months now, why have some shills decided they truly matter now?

>jewess jews herself into burning coal

This is gold

nazbol twatter faggots pls go
your meme ideology is as retarded as you are annoying

Nah they met at a Libertarian conference in Mexico and the eternal american uses this in his daily cuck fantasies.

Is this the end of Lauren Southern worship on Sup Forums?

>uses the term "alt-right" like it is actually a thing
>starts smear thread against a popular young conservative "e-celeb"
>Racist LARPing
>meme flag

yah OP is a shill faggot

confirmation from the coalburner herself

it's final, she fucks niggers

Good question. Even though Lauren is far from perfect, its clear the shills are targeting /pol with this campaign to make people here turn on her.

They fear her cause she appeals to a lot of people and is fairly well spoken.

Woah, so this all the shills can do
An you think you gain something form antagonizing entire nationalities like this? You will fail

Ok.. He looks like a regular dude lol

Yeah she's trash in terms of someone you'd date. But that is the problem of her boyfriend, not ours.

She still support Identitarianism and ethnic nationalism. She talks about white genocide and she is a tradthot(read: trad being the thing to take away).

Her being a coalburner is the problem of her boyfriend and all the beta orbiters, I hope none of us here are either of those, so why give a shit?

Yeah she shouldn't be hailed for her feminine qualities anymore because she's a dirty coalburner but her spreading of good ideology is still positive overall.