UK TO CONCEDE TO EU DEMANDS ON IRISH BORDER

Sources: twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/937647719925075968

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/brexit-uk-to-concede-to-irelands-demands-over-border-convergence-reports-36376499.html

While official reports are indicating a continued "discussion" on the matter, it looks like the hard border against the EU will begin on the British mainland while Northern Ireland may in fact obtain a special deal which while not only preventing a hard border on Ireland also may lead to them remaining inside many EU economic regulations.

How do we feel about this? People are wondering if Scotland-Wales will look for lucrative post-brexit deals if NI gets one.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/937659456959246336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Travel_Area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Rising#Build-up_to_Easter_Week
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NI doesn't need a border to keep out EUro trash

We fucking hate everyone who isn't us, that works.

Protip: The EU won't exist in five years. Stop sucking it's dick.

>sucking it's dick

I'm just reporting news that only happened a few minutes ago. I don't really pay much attention to NI but from what I hear it's a shithole full of chinks and the "white" people are retards who voted majority remain. Not really fussed if we end up doing away with them all-together tbqh

Brainlet here
I honestly cant figure out what this means NI will remain in the EU but the rest of UK will not?

customs and a border between NI and the mainland

Looks like there won't be a "hard border" between NI and ROI, the way it is now. aka, if some faggot from the Republic wants to-for whatever godawful reason-drive up to Belfast for the weekend, the point at which he'll go from the Republic to Northern Ireland is invisible beyond a "welcome" sign.

Loyalists are outraged because they believe this undermines UK's rule in NI and blurs the line between NI and ROI, but I don't really care since I've always seen the Northern Irish as Irish people anyway.

Problem is that the DUP might withdraw support from the Tories which means Labour gains.

The EU truly are /ourlads/
Independent United Ireland within the next decade

my apologies m8 my pathology overtook my ability to be specific. It's a common failing here. it sucks.

>tfw doin my best to SORT

>People are wondering if Scotland-Wales will look for lucrative post-brexit deals if NI gets one.

The SNP and Plaid Cymru say they are nationalists, but are really internationalists. Being under the EUSSR would be worse than Anglo rule. They are going down a dark path. Best to be out of it.

This government is tragic. If there is ever a fucking border between NI and the mainland it will result in a Labour government for sure.

>UK TO CONCEDE TO EU DEMANDS ON IRISH BORDER

what the fuck are you on about. May has never said anything about us trying to have a hard border anyway. It's pathetic how many people are lapping up this propaganda from EU newspapers desperately trying to push Ireland and the UK apart.

ONE IRELAND

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/937659456959246336

Don't you have this with ireland without the eu anyway?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Travel_Area

yeah and you want it ruled from Brussels.

We're wise to your game.

I'd rather U.K has full control of its borders.

Majority of Irish likely aren't willing to pay for N.I anyway, considering N.I is a massive drain.

That part was mere speculation from the person who leaked it.

UK were leaning toward enforcing a border, propped up by DUP support. The reason I said "concedes" is because that's the language being used in the meeting and on the headlines. They are allowing our territory to be open to the EU.
Nobody other than the DUP honestly wanted a hard border anyway, but the ramifications of this could result in DUP withdrawing support for the Tories, and then it's hello Labour!
Unlikely however, as Jeremy the Commie is pro Irish Unity anyway.

They did, but Loyalists wanted that to stop with Brexit.

>EU newspapers desperately trying to push Ireland and the UK apart.
Lad, the way you're saying that makes it sound as if we've ever wanted to be together. What you lads have been doing for the last half a millenium or so is essentially rape on a national level.

kek how the great empire has fallen

>implying they're not just using Ireland's historical inferiority complex to punish Britain for leaving

Independent? You mean client state of the EU

Cromwell killed most of you, the only ones left are rape babies

You are British, even if you speak like twats and have no moral center.

>How do we feel about this?
>tell me how to think pol!
how about forming your own opinion?

my friend, the world is going to be around for a long time. In 80 years when the EU doesn't exist anymore and Ireland still does, there will be one big powerful country where they actually kinda like us and that will be Britain. Unless you plan on arming everyone à la Switzerland it makes more sense in the long run to remain m8s with Britain.

no need for sectarianism or that type of talk m8. it is the opposite of constructive dialogue.

I think its great desu

I mean, this whole situation was retarded from the outstart, but I embrace chaos in the UK (any country really) in (futile) hopes that the people will wake up

wow in a hundred years UK went from being the bull of Europe to being a cuck nation

Any day now

/IRA did nothing wrong/

I already have mine. Hivemind-posting is just the best way to get attention on this shitty board.

>I don't know things
They were displaced, not necessarily killed. Besides, by your logic we're all french-viking-scot abominations.

There's already an accepted consensus that while they did lots of things wrong they weren't the """baddies""" of the conflict. Well, everyone involved was pretty shitty. I'd say we did the least but only because we did fuck all until the latter end of it.

you mean there really is a country called Ireland? this whole time I thought it was a CIAchan meme

FINALLY GET FUCKED YOU BRIT CUNTS 800 YEARS OF OPPRESSION

This.

You should hear the way they talk about you in the USA when they know that you are not here to hear them. They are no mates of yours.

rifle behind every blade of grass it is then

Northern Ireland is actually 10 times the size shown on civilian maps. It's currently an American base for keeping the germans down. The only people there are actors and people who maintain the sets. Very much like North korea.

The real bulk of Northern ireland's land mass is an island north of it's 'irish territory'. It isnt shown on any maps

You know this as atlantis. It is ruled by the firm but fair fists of the Brothers Bogdanoff

I hate the 900 year war. I want it to end. I do not pretend have an answer for you but I do have a stern warning: beware of whom it is that you think are your friends.

>whom it is that you think are your friends

The USA would jump at the chance to protect Ireland from any potential invader and you fucking know it. The only people who would ever pose some form of threat are us and we're simply never going down that path.
Wise up.

Aren't DUP extremely against it?

Yeah which is why I have no idea if May is willfully committing suicide so she can leave government and blame it on the 'irish problem'.

I think she's just dumb.

> independent
> EU
Oh, my Irish friend, the whiskey does not pair well with logic,

May is a Zionist puppet. Juncker is literally Hitler. If I had to choose id say take back ze north from ze jew!

The jewstream media started with 'but muh ni border', brits (JRM) said 'we dont want a hard border if theres one it'll come from eu side' (destroying eu bargaining position) now jewstream media spin it as concession. The media definitely are not on the peoples side.

Aren't on the *loyalists side.
All the papers have continued to report that the only people who want a hard border are the Loyalists, I think they only say "concession" because it is technically the EU side who started the "demand" on the border issue.

No amount of wisdom can drown the British voices that I have heard with my own ears.

/eire/pol - 'no regulatory divergence' edition.

Thanks to the Proddy farmers along the old border for sorting Brexit talks, and going back on the road to reunification .

To get the ball rolling, how about a traditional political Irish fudge? National holiday declared for every July. Since the calendars changed since 1695, the 12th is now the 16th of July. So let's have both of them and all of the ones in between off every year just to be sure the timeline is right.

Line up the historial larpers for the Boyne, and have the 11th bonfires declared culturally significant or some shit by Unesco (no-one else besides Orange descendents do it) and you have a ready made jobs & holiday recipe for the island.

Give it a generation.

Screencap this unbelievers.

#Swexit can't come fast enough.

The only Larper here is (You)

>
Whiskey is Scots.
Whisky is Irish.
Pleb.

This is what you need.

Other way around you fucking yank larper under an Irish flag

Theresa May is the worst PM ever. Shit negotiator.

lol wtf are you on about

Everybody slates everbody but when it comes down to it, Ireland and Britain are very similar and have absolutely no reason to fight

How are you going to celebrate the day of unification lads?

Having Brexit being derailed because of northern ireland with its tiny population would make no fucking sense this is the best solution for all sides except loyalist runts

>while not only preventing a hard border on Ireland also may lead to them remaining inside many EU economic regulations.
lol this gives British businesses a proxy door into the single market.

Daily reminder we are all allies against the scourge of Islam.

Larp?

Sure, user.

We just copied the German method for growing.

Can't wait for the UI team to qualify for whichever 3rd word shithole bribes FIFA best in a few years.

Weeewwwww lads.

Brexit gave us united Ireland!

>what is the Kalgeri Plan?

Do you make a habit of falling for Jewish tricks, user?

Every time I walk past a television I have to hear "muh brexit talks".
It's painfully obvious the guys in at the moment are either incompetent, don't give a fuck about the country, are EUphiles or all three.

To think the world was run from their offices at one point, you'd scarcely believe it now.

Great news. There will be no hard border separating Irish people on our Island.

I copied and pasted the wrong thing.
You are right, user.
Godspeed.

Ireland isn't part of NATO. If the Royal Marines marched into Dublin, arrested everyone in the Dáil, and announced that Ireland was now a crown dependency ruled entirely at Her Majesty's pleasure, the rest of the world would express deep concern and Irish people would just stand there looking confused. Then nothing would happen and The Queen would be allowed to run Ireland as a hobby

this, Ireland is free and has backing of its colonies of diaspora in the American and Canadian East that will ensure its freedom regardless of English intent.

But our fight today is not with each other.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is going to end up Prime Minister at this rate

You're wrong. Most people want unification and we'd all be better off with a united Ireland and if the council estate living loyalists chimp out over that then it's up to the British government to resettle then in the UK.

DAY OF THE TOOTHBRUSH HAS COME, BONGS

>Most people want unification and we'd all be better off with a united Ireland

You're heavily propagandized.

That's why you want a united ireland run from Brussels. You're a george soros drone m8.

>the guys in at the moment

Last PM we had who actually gave a shit was Thatcher. Don't expect May's successor to be any better either.

Except that it isn't. We're going to have them wrecking shit all over the place and the British will just sit back and say "enjoy lol"

Not quite, the proposed solution to this was moving the border to the Irish sea, which the DUP disagrees with doing.

An independent Britain will have even more Jewish influence you'll be even more of an american and kike puppet

Ok thanx user

Congrats! Well played.

>united ireland
>run from brussels
>your goal

Of course.

The is the Establishment Plan B if they lost the EU referendum. Firstly get a remainer as new PM, get them to act all tough to maximise EU cuntiness. Have fake polls indicating tories will murder labour, whilst monitoring realistic polls which are much closer. When internal polls hit hung parliament territory get PM to call a snap election so that tories now rely on DUP. Of course Ireland take chance to try and seperate NI ftom UK. DUP rejects deal and forces new election. Corbyn wins majority and allows EU to anally rape UK as long as he can nationalise the railways. We Venezuela now.

I live on the border and the nearest town in NI is majority Irish Catholic who want unification too and it's got fuck all to do with Brussels. I wish this island was free of both the UK and EU and neither of those entities are to be trusted.

Don't understand the fuss, Germany has always been a natural ally for the Irish.

Sharia May is bending over and getting her shit pushed in by the EU. Wont be long before she hikes up her skirt and lets the EU fuck your country raw.

Don't worry I'm sure your precious D*blin will be safe .

The Tory manifesto even read like they were deliberately trying to lose the election.

>Independent

pahahhahaaha

No.
Jesus No.

Germany were/are natural British allies.

Ours were Catholic countries: Imperial Austria-Hungary, Spain, France & Italy.

>moving the border to the Irish sea, which the DUP disagrees with doing.

gee what a surprise.

>lol this gives British businesses a proxy door into the single market.
import from Chinkyland no tariff.
drive to potato nigger town.
resell all across Europe, while other companies
have to charge EU tariff fees.

nice profits.

Post yfw Dublin trashed in riots regularly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Rising#Build-up_to_Easter_Week

Lad, the last time the SAS crossed into Ireland they were arrested.

HM Armed Forces can't risk that embarrassment again.

>People are wondering if Scotland-Wales will look for lucrative post-brexit deals if NI gets one.

why would they?

1. Wales voted for Brexit.

2. Northern Ireland is unique, with the Good Friday Agreement.

It has already begun.

reality =/= anything that gobshite says

So who will be the next PM of the UK ?
Because May won't survive this.

>Because May won't survive this.

At this rate, neither will her party.

Should just hard Brexit desu, you're literally giving away everything to get what exactly?

It was always my feeling that may ran again so they would have someone that the public recognizes to go against corbin.

A memeflag would believe something that Nicola catfish would say

Agreed, giving away nothern ireland to the EU isn't exactly very conservative.

If there's an election, whuch there will be if DUP pulls support, then comrade Corbyn, god help us.

As an outsider who dabbles in Euroshit politics the, NI is a unique situation, excuse seems reasonable.

Scotland just voted for independence 3 years ago and no got 55%. You can't hold a vote like that ever 4 years that's insanity. Scotland stays in UK and doesn't get special privileges like NI because they're on the mainland.

Noone wants a "build the wall" strong border mentality in NI because it would feel like redividing the country leading to butthurt.