Is the nfl finished?

>nfl paid basically reparations to social justice causes to make players stop kneeling, 15 more players start kneeling,Kaperick now reaching black Jesus status

These players are so fucking dumb. They actually think they get paid all that money just because they are good at sports. Sports has lifted more niggers out of the ghetto than any government program could ever dream about. They owners can't just say it out loud but if they keep annoying the fans they don't get the money.

>ALL YOU SPORTS FANS IS RAYCIS!

>WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH ALL OF YOUR MONEY?

>COME BACK!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL creates it's own streaming service and doesn't renew any of it's contracts with different television networks. They have lost so much money that something big is going to happen.

It’s going to get bigger because with the payments nfl has basically admiring Collin is right and now the media and sjws will witch hunt not only owners but any player who won’t kneel

Are they done today?
No
Are they done in the near future?
Yes.

You know the fact that fucking d and d resisted the cry bullies but the hit people to score points sport can’t is pretty funny

Are you serious? They made that big donation deal and MORE players kneel? You kidding?

Make me nfl commissioner

The nfl will contract back to 28 teams.
An owner will assemble a 60% white team
Games will return to only on Sunday
All games will only be on national free to Air networks, no ESPN, no nfl network.
All games will be streamable
Starting now or at players next contract termination, no new players shall be eligible for league play with any felony conviction
Drastic reduction in salary cap
Repeal rooney rule

They honestly should have given those crybabies the boot

If these idiots were so concerned about their SocJus causes, they could have been spokesmen for ending broken homes and gov't dependency and donated their own money to causes that could help break the chain of fucked up kids.

>They have lost so much money

not really

>deal

it's just a proposal at this point. the owners would still have to vote on it in the spring.

>fuck muh country n shieet

L I B E R I A
A W A I T S

I've always hated football and organized sports in general. Watching this shitshow crumble has been a great pleasure.

This I can wrap my head around playing and enjoying sports, I don't get the appeal of playing others to play them for you.

It's like you're paying to be cucked.

Kek

>Niggers screech autistically
oh...o-ok niggers, we will donate millions for gibs
>Niggers continue to screech
is anyone fucking surprised about this? It's like the nfl knows nothing about niggers.

fpbp

My family and I were longtime Patriots fans however we sold all of our jerseys on Ebay and Craigslist and instead of watching football on Sunday do something all together as a family. I will never watch another NFL game again.

There's going to be massive lawsuits over taxpayer funded stadiums at this point. They'll never be able to keep up with the payments at

>d and d resisted the cry bullies
No... It didn't it's totally kiked

>gibbing the gibs

It's like they didn't even watch that Murdoch Murdoch episode......

you all know this is not new money. they took the $ from budget that was allocated to breast cancer awareness and something else. Source: Rush...

>no new players shall be eligible for league play with any felony conviction
The fact this isn't the case is beyond insane

Oh well that's their own fault. To be honest the NFL has been shit for a long time, this is just the nail in the coffin. I'm glad it's happening to be honest. Who knows, maybe in 10 years a new NFL will start that won't be so fucking retarded.

niggers > tits in the NFL

>But the longer this goes on, the more fans will demand for forgiveness.

The problem is how Africans lack the intelligence for foresight. They didn't plan an exit-strategy or win condition. They'll have to either keep doing it forever, or just stop doing it. Both of those things have meaning encoded in them. Woops!

If people disrespect your own national anthem, throw them out! How hard is that concept?

>It's like the nfl knows nothing about niggers.

they know exactly what they're doing. Joe Lockhart, Roger Goodell and the other top executives are liberal shitbags whose sole purpose is too use the NFL to push their leftist propaganda

Exactly.

You tell me, Muhammed.

>If people disrespect your own national flag, just elect them chancellor! How hard is that concept?
Ftfy kraut

evolution. Your trie against another tribe. Just the tribes are teams today and they dnt kill each other

the most breastcancer affected group in US are black women. Would be funny if they woud take away the money from them so black men can buy a new lambo.

If they keep doing it forever you'll see all white teams popping up soon enough.

Yep. They are part of the Jewish kabal. Worship niggers. War is peace. ECT

Sounds like caveman shit for devolved jew slaves.

All white league when? Our turn to shine

>the nfl
Literally who?

Fpbp
At first I was sad to see the decline of an american pastime but then I remembered that it's just small hordes of overpaid niggers playing. So fuck them, let it fall.

The NFL. A cultural relic that was important once before it was destroyed by communists from within. You know, like art.

well, technically we don't elect the chancellor, that position gets appointed by the parliament. and we are still stuck with an interim government even after 2 months because they can't get a majority to support her.

but he probably wasn't in any position to shittalk, yeah

that's the underlying mechanism behind every teamsport

Try enforcing this rule and the ACLU will be licking its lips.

Don't worry user, when the current CBA expires in a few years they will surely lockout for at least a year. They will never recover.

Players and the owners are both fucking retarded. This shit could have been solved from the start if they just canned him when he started this shit, but they let it escalate

>tfw iggles lost

It's all a con to end paying players. Replace pro sports with college ones and the worthless niggers get nothing. They don't even have a shot at earning when they leave with a worthless degree. because all the pro leagues are out of business.

There are many jobs you can't hold with a felony conviction.

i vow to never watch the nfl again!
(i lost interest in football organically, the race stuff just icing on the cake desu)

There will be more of an impact next year when season ticket sales are dead.