You should be more respectful towards my country, otherwise I come beat you up, I shit you not

You should be more respectful towards my country, otherwise I come beat you up, I shit you not.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatimes.com/news/india/it-s-raining-poop-near-new-delhi-airport-ngt-asks-panels-to-verify-if-it-is-bird-or-human-shit-334869.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't it literally raining shit in new delhi right now? how can rainfall wash the shit off the streets when it's raining shit?

I have more respect towards my neighbours Cat, at least it shits in a toilet.

silence pakiskin, come shit on you

why, shitting outside better like butterfiles

Tits or GTFO!

Source me, please.

Butterflies are dying out in New Zealand because they're a shit species and haven't adapted to the changing times. They have no merits of their own.
Yet my Neighbour's cat has adapted and lives in an excellent situation, all it's needs are covered and all it has to do is sleep within the vincinity of him every now and then.

indiatimes.com/news/india/it-s-raining-poop-near-new-delhi-airport-ngt-asks-panels-to-verify-if-it-is-bird-or-human-shit-334869.html

new zealand is perfectly fine country come shit on it

ever since the meme flags started i hardly ever see poos anymore. kinda sad really

>I shit you not
That's a lie and we both know that!

You shit me not you shit on street. BTFO pajeet

I was gonna make fun of your English, but it's actually better than any Indian I've met living in New Zealand, so I guess you're an upper tier of Pajeet.

top kek

I told you shit not

finland have snow now? never taken shit on snow
must look nice

estonia not good country to take shit
rather take shit in first world

I'm ok with the Indian/bros/ all your people are cool and I haven't met one that I didn't really like that being said the Muslim ones suck. Cleanse your country of the Muslim poo and you will be top tier in my book.

If you shit on my country I'm using my one letter to convince the Queen to re-colonialise your country so it can be taught some etiqute.

Calm down Sanjeev, you aren't going to "beat up" jack shit. People don't respect your bullshit country with because of it's medieval levels of poverty, obscene caste system, gang rape of children and public defecation. Who the fuck can respect a place like that?

soo? I take royal shit on her too

>the designated primary payload

kek

shit on you! MEET SOMEWHERE!
MEET ME SOMEWHERE!

POO

How dare you?
You are but a filthy peasant, you are not nearly of high enough status to take a shite on Her Majesty.

>I shit you not
>I shit
I bet you do.

I shit on you and the royal family, I shit you not.

Anywhere but there (you still have the plague for fucks sake)

meet me somewhere bitch, meet me somewhere
this thread is a house of christ, i come shit you

How does this make you feel? Your women NEED superior white cock, it’s like a magnetic pull.

>You should be more respectful towards my country, otherwise I put virus on computer, I shit in street
fixed it.

haha lower cast shitskin
not evne good to fuck her mouth and shit on her
fuck white indians north a class

how can someone who probably walks at a scamming callcenter beat someone up?

The Shitposting with this guy is on point

>implying this ain’t you

>i shit you not

There is an anus on your flag.

Tfw your dad just got decapitated by a Pakistani, your sister used your only sock as a tampon & your 18 brothers have taken a shit in your bed.

Then you go onto Sup Forums to rip into some amerifags but as soon as they see your flag you get told to...

> Go back to school and learn to spell... Oh wait
> I can smell your drug resistant HIV from here. White power
> Lick the shit off your hands before your keyboard gets fucked up

shit you i'm probably whiter than you

You have literal shit stains around your finger nails. NASTY!

>I shit you not
of course you don’t, pajeet, you only shit on designated streets

that's not shit, that's mom sperm , i shit you not

I love your country

I think I've genuinely found my soulmate from Kochi, she's a fucking wonder

>mom sperm

People like you the worst of the worst. Youre not even white and you act like a white supremacist. No difference than a beaner thinking hes white. Kill yourself lonely motherfucker.

POO

Looks pretty white to me, you're sure you're not a diaspora street shitter yourself?'

Nice job messing with the exposure. Unless you have fucking nightvision that screen is way too dark for it to be actually how dim it is.

Christ that's bad, whoever said indians and pakis are subhuman hit the nail right on the head.

Yeah they are subhumans.

Other countries should take warnings from this. This is what happens when you let the nigger population breed out of control because the government hands out gibs like candy.

do you cut your nails with scissors?
>nail clipper master race

The athletic output of India, as judged by Olympic medals won per capita, does not bode well for OP's confidence regarding his prospects of beating up naysayers.

Anyone else love pajeets? They’re cute aren’t they. Shame the meme flags have hidden them away.

At least we use toilets.. Cletus

If he posted his face you would not say the same, but nice try pajeet. Know your fucking place.

Papa Nurgle loves ALL his children.

Youre not white. Stop larping.

Is this the elusive toilet witch?

>I shit you not

Keked hard on this one

>I shit you not.
Noice

Pure gold in video form

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

What a shithole