Thousands of years europeans survive

>thousands of years europeans survive
>survive a plague that kills 60% of the entire European population
>survive caliphate pushing into European territory
>only in the last 50 years do families stop having kids
>multiculturalism tearing us apart
>not a single western european country, australia, canada, new zealand, USA will be majority white in another 50 years

C-can we survive this Sup Forums? I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The shitskins will never stop spreading. This is the apocalypse.

I'm not a nazi by any means, but we need them to come back if we want to survive this... I'll even join if I think they'll win

ah-bloo-bloo

It's over folks. We lost.

GOT EEM! whitey BTFO

Spotted the nigger

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

Whites could never disappear from the world. Dont worry user. Whites are made.

Find yourself a sexy mixed punani and enjoy the ride faggot. It's gonna go down for sure, why not enjoy it?

Fucking hell, I can't watch because of a complaint from the government.

Life just got too easy and people just got complacent..hardship isn't something modern people want and having kids just seems like work. Blame luxuries and the easy life.

but do you know what the main difference between now and then is? right now, we are living in the comfiest timeline there ever was. i guess, only a total blackout like a plague, war etc could bring us back together but as of right now, we are being killed, slowly but steadly

just replace the "tube" in the htmllink with "pak"

we can but we need to rise up, we need something new, a new pseudo-religion who's main purpose it would be to maintain our health and demographics, and give people a purpose, create a new warrior and scientific class

both old religion, sociology and psychology need to be replaced by something that would encompass everything and have a scientific approach, with the goal of securing our existence and conquering space so we can bang alien chicks

This physically hurt me to read

It's okay it's been uploaded multiple times anyway.

>implying the modern state of the European people isn't a direct result of the abandonment of Christianity.

I can. Sure you aren't a Jock?

how will we ever recover?

As soon the jews understand what the hell they did, they will reverse the gears.
Right now they want the cheap labor and to cheapen the labor, you have to reduce the quality of the population.

But then their shit start to crumble when they notice they can't hire competent people anymore, well, "Come on white goyim, fucking is good! here's our greatest new hit, i like white butts!"

the shitlibs are going to die with our generation
there won't be enough of us for global dominance after
the world will belong to the chinese, but at least they're better than the anglo-jewish empire

without a miracle we lost. We lost already in 1945 btw. This is just a slow motion train wreck.

That was beautiful

the elves are leaving middle earth

Either chinese or japanese will wipe jews out anyways when they see the genocide they did to white europeans .Enjoy the ride

This