imgur.com/a/oZO9Z
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Dec1
imgur.com/a/gQemX
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 4
>Former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, has been killed by Houthis, Iranian state TV reports, apparently sniped
>Militant group in the E Ghouta region of Damas fired several missiles into Al-‘Abassiyeen suburb killing and wounding many civilians
>KSA coalition bombs Sanaa International Airport, 60 killed Sunday in battles between Houthis and forces loyal to former President Saleh
>Yemen govt to grant amnesty to those who cut ties with Houthi rebels
>NE Hama; Qalamoun Shield forces of 3rd Division stormed town of Al-Rahjan, capturing both the hilltop and farms overlooking it
>Led by Tigers, SAA began final DeZ offensive by liberating several areas near Al-Salihiyah, capturing 8 towns from IS
>SAA has managed to take control of the most important hilltops inside the Beit Jinn pocket established fire control over town of Mughar Al-Mir
>Ru Ambass; Potential of cooperation between US, Russia on Syria still remains
>UAE denies Houthi claims about firing missile toward Abu Dhabi nuclear plant
>Iraqi commanders reject calls by Macron to disband the PMU during a visit to Iraq on Saturday
>Netanyahu likens Iran to Nazi Germany in its ‘commitment to murder Jews’

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/937676246405718016
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/937670289315508224
tagesschau.de/ausland/jemen-saleh-huthi-101.html
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/pkk-pyd-us-let-daesh-go-free-on-3-occasions-in-syria/989213
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
southfront.org/military-situation-in-beit-jinn-pocket-in-southern-syria-on-december-4-2017-syria-map-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha i love gallagher

what a shitty legacy he left

Has anyone ever been so JUST'd?

Confirmed: Ex #Yemen president Ali Abdullah Saleh has not been killed. He was sleeping.

>Trying to kill Houthis again like 2004
>Get retk

I like happy endings.

Two days ago KSA/JIDF/S*nni/NATO-shills were saying the Houthis are done and how great Saleh was. Look at him now.

>Attempt coup against the Militia that has coopted the government
>Two days later
>House blown up
>Head Blown up
>Son Kidnapped to be tortured/Executed/god knows what
JUST fuck this coup up t b h

>MUH IRANIAN PROPAGANDA

Can anyone Give me the details about Idlib strategically wise
Like which places the SAA is planning to storm first etc

I only really know of the three Cities in the south(shugur, alnuman, duhur)

Also The shia pocket and Druzes in the mountains north

Press S to spit on traitor

Wow what the fuck. RIP.

I wish the alliance had continued. it couldve been good for the Houthis to have some more dipomatic/government links, even if former president

without it they can be easily delegitimized as rural tards with no claim to country governance, Im afraid

also I guess Saleh was more secular than Houthi leadership

then again if he really did make a deal with the Saudis then he did sell out his country perhaps

crazy shit regardless

the absolute state of israeli intelligence

Maybe the same authors of the Turkish Coup

>Bibi shitpost I made off of some RT article ends up in the devs
Truly a blessed day

OYVEY!

I saw that countryside was here the other day, was this the incident that made him come out of hiding again to shitpost?

Just how JUST they can be

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

>Can anyone Give me the details about Idlib strategically wise
Why shlomo? Do you want to alert your friends in Al Qaeda?

>Ali Abdallah Al Saleh car
wew

yep
>"Houthis BTFO Ehh?? GO Saleh GO!!!!"
Thats all that his posts boiled down to t b h

holy shit, someone really got Saleh today eh? that's fucking crazy. he wasn't a good person and i'm not sad or anything but that's still pretty surprising.

:^)

A fucking sniper too, must've been a real fucking surprise to the blokes around him

northwest Idlib/northeast Latakia has been a static front for a long time, many attempts failed there, I think this part will remain quiet for now

Id expect the pushes to happen in northern Hama like weve already seen, and perhaps south of Aleppo city, and west of Khanasser

>General People's Congress says Saleh's convoy was ambushed by Houthis south-east of Sanaa in Sanhan district, ironically where he was born
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/937676246405718016

S

>sharing info with jews

Redpill me on Ali Abdullah Saleh.
Who was he, what did he stand for, how did he die?

Implying anyone gives a shit. He got in bed with the houthi, sadly this is how it ends. SAD!

>then again if he really did make a deal with the Saudis then he did sell out his country perhaps

>On 23 November 2012, Saleh signed a power-transfer agreement brokered by the Gulf Cooperation Council in Riyadh, under which he would transfer his power to his Vice-President, Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, within 30 days and leave his post as president by February 2012, in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

its all relatively predictable anyway, nothing new

he made a case study of why betraying houthis is a shitty idea

Sure but thats not exactly what happened afterwards, right?

You'd think he'd learn by now.

Yemeni president from 1990 to 2012, brought Yemen closer to the western powers. Some claim he was a tyrannical autocrat. Sided with Houthis 2012 until recently, when he wanted talks with Saudis to bring peace in Yemen. Shot today apparently by a sniper ambush, or captured and executed. Either way shot to the head and dead.

Report of Israeli strikes on Arab colonizers in Syria.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/937670289315508224

What a fucking ride these last few hours have been, but it's 40 past 12 in the morning and I've got shit on early tomorrow
Goodnight lads

by signing that agreement he effectively invited the Saudis in the first place

then proceeded to join the Houthis, ensuring even more chaos

Good night!

topkek jordani, my country and its people died on the morning of 01.09.1939. What will happen to the leftovers is no concern of mine.

this article from yesterday
tagesschau.de/ausland/jemen-saleh-huthi-101.html
saying saleh betrayel is hope for the hell of arabia
didn't age well

Yemen ex-President Saleh killed by Houthis following his realignment with Saudis

The former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, has been killed by Houthi fighters, the country's Houthi-controlled interior ministry confirmed. However, Saleh’s party denies reports of his death.

The deposed leader was reportedly killed while on his way to the city of Maarib in Yemen, according to Iranian media.

The killing of Saleh was also reported by a radio station in Yemen, which belongs to the country's interior ministry. Unverified images allegedly depicting a dead Saleh with a wound to the head have surfaced online.

The reports emerged following earlier news suggesting Houthis had blown up Saleh’s home in the capital, Sanaa. Since then, the ex-leader’s whereabouts have been unknown.

Having reported the death of their ex-president and former ally, the ministry in Yemen said Saleh “was creating chaos by working with militias of aggression.” Houthi security forces now control “all positions” of those militias, it added.

Heavy fighting has been ongoing in Yemen's capital in recent days, with the Saudi-led coalition launching strikes on Houthi positions. On Monday, the Houthis made gains against forces supporting the former president. According to witness reports in local media, there was intense fighting overnight, with explosions rocking the city into Monday morning.

>CONT.....

good night

for charlie see

The intensified fighting, with the US-backed Saudis launching new attacks on Houthi forces, has “completely paralyzed humanitarian operations” in the Yemeni capital, AP reported Monday citing an adviser for the Norwegian Refugee Council, Suze van Meegen. “No one is safe in Sanaa at the moment,” she said.

On Sunday, the former leader of the war-torn country formally renounced his alliance with the Houthis. Together these groups have been fighting against the Saudi-backed forces of ousted President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi since 2015. Saleh now pledged to step up his fight with the Iranian-backed group, having re-aligned his forces with Saudi Arabia.

In an earlier televised speech, Saleh said that he made the decision to cease fighting in the country, having asked Riyadh to stop attacks on Yemen in exchange for his support."I call upon the brothers in neighboring states and the alliance to stop their aggression, lift the siege, open the airports and allow food aid and the saving of the wounded and we will turn a new page by virtue of our neighborliness,"he said.

The address came as forces loyal to Saleh were engaged in battle with the troops of Ansar Allah, or the Houthi rebels, in the capital Sanaa. Hostilities between the two sides broke out on Wednesday. More than 100 people, mostly Houthis, were killed in clashes between Houthis and forces loyal to ex-President Saleh on Saturday, Sky News Arabia reported, citing military and medical sources.

it sure didn't.

>Reports indicate that Assistant Secretary of Yemen's General People's Congress Yasser Al-Awadi also killed during Sanaa clashes
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

>Revenged: #ISIS_Hunters found and eliminated leader of #IS mercinaries group, which earlier captured and executed two our Russian brothers. Special operation conducted north to #AbuKamal

nn

>Houthis take over Yemeni capital Sanaa, announce ‘end of crisis’ – local media

The capital of Yemen, Sanaa is now reportedly under control of Houthi fighters, according to media citing the Interior Ministry. The Iran-backed group has allegedly retaken the city amid reports of the death of former President Ali Abdullah Saleh.

Friendly reminder, k*rds needs...

G E N O C I D E !!!
>aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/pkk-pyd-us-let-daesh-go-free-on-3-occasions-in-syria/989213

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME, THE HOUTHIS GONNA ROLL ME!!!

>Dua ve Zikirler
as far as i can tell from google, that's turkish
there's also apparently an android app version of that book lol

>grenade still in his fingers

This looks a bit staged. Usually grenades are removed from killed enemies because an "undead" one could kill and injure lots of fighters with a flick of his finger.

I dont need a reminder for this

HEAVY BOMBINGS IN SANAA

Yemen has been LIBERATED from the Saudis

What you just said makes no sense. Why wouldn't they snap a photo before disarming him?

I wonder where they get the old vietnam war m16 rifles from.

The US had loads of leftover m16s like this. They sold loads of them to Israel too, but here only secretaries are trained on them.

Can someone tell me the short and sweet of the sides in this conflict? I haven't been keeping up as I should have.

Yeah, looks like his hand's squeezed on the gun as well. Looks staged.

Dead men don't hold on to things very well. The grenade should've slipped out of his hand were he killed in that position. Instead it looks like both the grenade and his rifle were placed in his hands post-mortem.

Yemen govt to grant amnesty to those who cut ties with Houthi rebels

Yemen’s internationally recognized government said on Monday that it would grant amnesty to anyone who cuts ties with Houthi rebels, AFP reports.“The president will soon announce a general amnesty for all those who collaborated with the Houthis in recent months and who have retracted that allegiance,”Prime Minister Ahmad Obaid bin Daghr said.

===============================

Saudi Arabia invites US firms to take part in civilian nuclear program – minister

Saudi Arabia has invited US firms to take part in developing its civilian nuclear power program, Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Monday. The country is not interested in any way in diverting nuclear technology to military use, Reuters quoted the minister as saying. Al-Falih was speaking after meeting with US Energy Secretary Rick Perry, who said it would be premature to make statements about agreements with Saudi Arabia on nuclear cooperation.

===============================
UAE denies Yemeni rebel missile targeted its nuclear reactor

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) dismissed claims that Yemen’s Houthi rebels fired a missile towards a nuclear plant in Abu Dhabi on Sunday, state news agency WAMreported. The plant is in any case capable of dealing with any threats due to its defense system, the agency added citing the UAE's emergency and crisis management authorities. Earlier on Sunday, the Houthi television service said on its website that a“cruise missile”had been launched“towards the Al-Barakah nuclear reactor”without providing any evidence, according to Reuters.

END SAUDI US BLOCKAGE OF YEMEN

LARGEST FAMINE EVER

Because it could be the last pic.
I'm not saying this is some kind of malicious faked propaganda. Either they saw that he was 100% dead and left it or they put it back after checking. It is just rather unprofessional to leave deadly ordonnance in your enemies hands.

so is this a civil war

>Dead men don't hold on to things very well. The grenade should've slipped out of his hand were he killed in that position. Instead it looks like both the grenade and his rifle were placed in his hands post-mortem.
Valid point, the German just didn't make sense.

noighty noight

When you die suddenly like that you get something called a "death grip", we used to put weird shit into combatants hands and take pictures, mostly Ipods or food. My buddy put his dick in a dead guys hands once.

Fucking cold outside
>Tfw still not fighting in comfy warm Syria for papa
No sire, it's a revolution

>military intervention failed
>coup/betrayal failed
>p-p-please s-s-stop s-s-siding w-w-with h-h-houtis

still better than yours though...

If he was no longer in power, why even take him out? Just because?

Not nececarely, rigor mortis is a thing

MOTHERFUCKER IS DEAD WELL FUCKING DONE HOUTHIS

>If he was no longer in power, why even take him out? Just because?

Cause he could come back to power. Better to kill him than let him take over again.

He has been an important political figure even after stepping down as president, he has been allied with Houthis from 2012, so recent developments indicated that he would betray Houthis for Saudis, large insult to houthis and a sign to others thinking about betraying them.

>The picture of Assistant Secretary General of the Popular Congress Party Yasser Al Awadhi after his death
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Traitors are the first to go

He would have had to been lying down in that position for neither the rifle or grenade to fall out of his hands. Also, grenade in his left hand while he is clearly right handed makes very little sense.

>How can people say the war is nearing its end when the losing side is getting bombed
That's the reason why it is nearing its end, you silly kraut.

Hence
>
>When you die suddenly like that you get something called a "death grip", we used to put weird shit into combatants hands and take pictures, mostly Ipods or food. My buddy put his dick in a dead guys hands once.

They're going after an airbase roughly in the southeast of the area first.

>silly kraut
That guy is dutch and a massive cuck.

>When you die suddenly like that you get something called a "death grip" we used to put weird shit into combatants hands and take pictures, mostly Ipods or food. My buddy put his dick in a dead guys hands once.
You mean rigor mortis, right?

I was directing my antagonistic comment towards Julian, who retweeted it.

HOUTHI'D

Yea. But rigor mortis is something that happens after a long time, ever seen someone get knocked out? They tense up and get all stiff.

Beit Jinn pocket is closing
>southfront.org/military-situation-in-beit-jinn-pocket-in-southern-syria-on-december-4-2017-syria-map-update/

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Houthis seem to be the last resistance to the jews, americans, and house of Saud left on earth.

>ever seen someone get knocked out? They tense up and get all stiff.
not always
sometime they go limp depending of some factors

When will you realize Syria and Iran were Jewish countries with heritage,
they turned muslim and became a threat to Israel
why do you think Israel wants to bomb the two countries.
That is in the bible and any history book.

>Mfw he blocked me

I almost feel sorry for that poor Klingon, did he die honorably in battle and ensured his passage to Sto'Vo'Kor?

It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down..