What was your first harem show?

What was your first harem show?

Why are harem MCs so dumb and pathetic? I can't relate to them because women don't want me and I would not make the same mistakes as them. I want a MC who teaches me how to pick up women by way of example.

Same. Coincidentally it was also the first show I dropped.

if you did make the same mistakes as them maybe women would want you

You sound like a cuck

>try to download Maburaho
>end up downloading Mahoroba by mistake
>Mahoroba ended up being good and heartwarming
>finally download and watch Maburaho
>it's shit

But I don't want to run in on women getting dressed/undressed/showering and be punched to near death! I'd prefer to watch voyeur videos and play hentai games if I want to see naked women.

I don't know the anime was pretty funny despite the rage

and the manga was very good also despite the rage

that kind of attitude is the reason you'll get anywhere with women

now start running on women

I'm actually not sure.

It was the turn of the millennium so it was either Vandread, Love Hina, Saber Marionette J, or Angel Tales. Might have been Vandread honestly.

Ehhh? You want me to run over women??

I say this was my first harem despite the actual first harem I watched was Tenchi

but I didn't really enjoy tenchi since the whole "girls instantly liking the MC for no reason" didn't sit well with me, at least Keitaro had to struggle and take his lumps before getting his harem.

Truck-kun this is a harem thread not an Isekai thread

Does Sup Forums even have Isekai threads?

Aren't you too old to be browsing this place, old man?

If the harem MC wasn't dumb and pathetic the genre would be romance, not harem. Harems are about choosing the girl, not relationships

half the times it's not even that

>Harems are about choosing the girl
Harems are about the harem end you stupid fucboi. Unfortunately that sentiment is largely forgotten by most harem stories.

They don't want to be self aware, lest they want to end up like the guy from School Days.

S2 never

Does Charlie Brown count?

Magikano

the manga is done. did the anime not reach a proper conclusion?

Does Rozen Maiden count?

I actually cant remember, but this was one is one that I remember.

>Harems are about choosing the girl, not relationships
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Pic related- my first harem, and also the best harem.

Is monogatari a harem? I feel like its wrong to reduce it to one but at the same time it fits some of the criteria.