What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1015257/f36704c405/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571344?pool_id=11888
thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/62911/fategrand-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fate
That's what went wrong.

Usually they're better than this though. Deeply Typical in a way the others weren't

Killed best girl.

They didn't go with Gudako.

Generic, cliche waifu fest

Shitty writing, bad characters and an uninteresting scenario. It was writing right out of the playbook and still couldn't execute anything well outside of the brief fighting sequences which didn't even have notable or impressive animation behind them.

Shit anime for a shit game.

But that was one of the things they did right.

Nah Gudako is way better than the other one.

Not giving mashu some upgrades.
> No Berserker Fight.

That's probably all, honestly, they really did adapt the entire thing well, its just the source material wasn't all that filled with story.

Fuck you

Berserker is option he kicks our ass if you're underleveled.

>t.Gudakoshitter
They're the same character

Pacing, Male MC, plot holes everywhere. Lack of NPs and interesting fights.

Mostly they went wrong trying to fit what should be an entire arc of at least 12 episodes into an extended OVA.

is it worth watching?

If you think Mashu is cute, like Cu, and get off on girls pleading for their life, go for it.

exhentai.org/g/1015257/f36704c405/

Let's just enjoy some Fate/Grand Order Material things, like full yandere Void Shiki.

Cu had way too many asspulls this series. He practically beat three servants, including Archer, who handily beat a superior caster Medea in FS, while not being in his (Cu) main class.

What are the plot holes?

Best girl got killed off.

>biggest mobage in the world
>and it's only playable in Japanese

Literally nothing.

But the cute cyclops kohai is still alive.

Seriously how the fuck did he get behind her shield.

Gudao was the worst choice, generic beta male loser MC. Fucking sleeping in the middle of a rando corridor, what the fuck? Mashu leaves her table behind? Fou is annoying as fuck?

Gudao somehow getting in behind the shield with Mashu, what the shit was that.

Shield can hold off Excalibur blast just by itself, with no NP.

Villain established as a guy who is willing to murder a fuck ton of people but randomly doesn't murder the MC, who escaped his previous murder attempt, which he highlights as a regret, for literally no reason, even though he just murdered the other apparent MC with ease. Could literally have just floated them up with her.

Villain's method of murdering best girl doesn't even make any fucking sense. Mashu and MC gawk even though there is no reason to not try. What kind of hero sits there and does nothing anyway? Is this supposed to make us like them? The writers couldn't figure out how to kill best girl in a horrific way while having the MCs survive without both the villain and main characters breaking their character.

Why is the villain so stupid anyway? He probably could just float-shrink everyone into the mini-sun but he chooses to use a fucking bomb of all things? Even though that could have been discovered and any number of stages, and he can't confirm the kills?

If he is going to use then bomb then, does he want to damage Chaldeas? If so just nuke the whole facility, he seemingly could do that. If he doesn't want to damage Chaldeas then why the fuck did he use a bomb that almost destroyed it?

Almost none of the servants use their NP. Add in very lackluster fights and terrible pacing. Overall it was only worth watching if you're a huge fate fan and even then it was shit.

>Almost none of the servants use their NP
In game they are shadow servants and they only use their finishing combo move

They weren't true servants, they were shadow servants that are much weaker. Remember Saber Alter defeated their true servant forms first.

Only Saber Alter used her Noble Phantasm.

Besides, in the game, if everyone of the shadow servants used their Noble Phantasms, the difficulty is too high for newbies who just started.

Like this user states.

I want doujins of Void Shiki seducing Gudao.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571344?pool_id=11888 closest you'll get user.

Sorry if its on danbooru.

There's no Second Order.

>Void Shiki seducing Gudao
>Void Shiki is literally Root
>Gudao is literally Magi Jesus with Solomon as his Senpai/Guide.
Makes you wander what would happened if they had a child.

Yes but when adapting something into the visual medium you need to keep it interesting. Having the plebs be jokes to fight isn't interesting. In almost all of the orders you rarely come across fully fledges servants. So does that mean we're getting 1/2 NPs per entire fucking order? That would be shithouse.

First reply best reply.

Void is adorable.

>"Master. Have I been of use to you? I don't know very well myself. So, please tell me."
>"You can use your Command Spells more. Being ordered around is fun. Is it because anyone is fine, or is it because you are special? I still do not know."
>"Actually, I can't sleep. That's why I'm always lonely at night. It's frustrating, like I'm missing something. But, it's a perk to be able to look at your sleeping face. It would be wonderful if I could appear in your dream to protect you.?
>"Even though I had a rule not to develop attachment to anything, I seem to have ended up breaking that rule. Fufu, it's just like a doll yearning to become human. Wanting to become such an inconvenient form...seems like something has happened to me. This is your fault you know? Master."
>"This emotion is...love, isn't it. Even though neither human logic nor rationality mean anything to me, for you, I can commit any wrong. This is something I shouldn't say but, I ended up saying it...then, Mas what is it that you wish for? Ufufu."
>“This room feels so calming. If this is what you desire, forever, just like this...”
>“You who looks at the battle from above. I who face the battle head on. Fufu, our positions are reversed now. How refreshing to be an active participant for once.”
>“Things I love? Of course, it is you who called my name, master. Even if that is only a fleeting dream...”

>Married Milf hits on younger man

Reddit.

I don't think Void/Shiki was married during the event or had a child.

>Fate adaptation by anyone other than ufotable

Thank you, didn't feel like wasting my time on a bad plot.

Is this worth watching for just the /eyecandy/?

As a drawfag, it's stuff like this that just makes me want to throw out any sense of reason and actually work on being a decent enough hentai artist.

No. The animation was slightly above average but everytime it had CGI it looked awful. I'd recommend it if you're really into Fate, but even as someone who thought the UBW tv series was really good I thought that First Order was mediocre at best

It's on the Opening Singularity.

It's a meh. The real good stuff happens in America and so on.

>covered navel Mashu
W-what

The only good thing about this garbage is Zero

O look, a zero fag.

It didn't start at America

no episode 2

its coming user. just wait a while.

Draw the doujin user. Do it as a drawfag, post it in imgur, and give us links.

Or just sketches of them fucking.

how long are we going to wait for episode 2? 2months?

>shotgun shield
Jesus fuck, I never thought I'd see one of these again.

You know what, I think I just might. Hopefully I can finish a few while FGO is still at its peak.

Pic related?

Currently, everyone's relaxing away, so wait around February when FGO events start kicking off with Valentines Rerun and Valentines - Fujo Edition -

> Nightingale making Arthuria Lancer Alter and Mordred as clean as possible, by rubbing their faces in soap and cleansing materials where?
> Nightingale rapes Beowulf
> Mordred and her 3 boar pigletts
Honestly, there's so much you could do with every FateGO Lore/Jokes/Memes.

>Miia
>Medi Aide
Jesus fuck, I'm getting flashbacks. Didn't expect to meet a Cosmic Breaker in a Fate thread.

Are you calling for Jesus ingame? He plays FateGO too. Hell i added him recently.

"Donald Trump".

Besides the point, i only play pic related when there's nothing to do on FateGO (I maxed out my Saber and Minamoto), or Cosmic Break (the one that funded Onigiri Anime, CB2 and whatever)

Nah. I mostly played CBEN and a bit of Cosmic League. I stopped a year or two ago. I miss my Aila.

I used to play FateGO too, but when they killed emulators, many of my friends that played it were forced to drop it. I had Edward Dantes, Okita Souji, Lolijack, and Medb too. Nowadays, I just let my little brother play his account on my phone, since he cares about it more.

What game is that called? I might download it for nostalgia's sake.

Things change.

is ushiwakawaru a good servant to train? what skills should i prioritize in skilling first?

How the fuck haven't you fags not started dumping the comfiest comics yet?

What the actual hemorrhoid treatment fuck?
Holy Shit

Jesus is a player in CB-EN. I'm surprised you dont know his legend. I stopped around that time too actually, but someone's been pulling me to at least play a few matches on a very charged account (20k RT a gacha)

Believe it or not, i'm still playing FateGO despite emulator axe. RemixOS has been my bread and butter since the end of Prisma Illya Event (Fuck, i actually missed a welfare). I couldn't really just give up since i had 14 (now) SSRs. And I'm F2P.

Pic related is a mobile game, called Cosmic Break Sky Squad (Sora no Sendan) you have to search for its kana name on APKpure, because google a shit. Funny thing runs on Java, but its alright, its quite the time sink. I charged about 50 bucks to it, since its quite good. Haven't charged since. I always have a high amount of gems anyways. Game's very balanced, but its very grindy, like CB. T's probably why i like it.

This.

Check Exhentai user. they've posted/dumped a ton of translated C91 Doujins.

I'm currently reading a Sakura Doujin by kiasa since it just came up.

she's ok, don't you have the welfare gold riders?
Medusa is slightly better than ushi.

The game is garbage.

Its actually good to train Ushi.

Mainly because of her single target NP.

But if you mix her up with Medusa, you should be able to get critstars/npgen up.

if you get a chance, try getting Santa Alter and Kintoki.

I'd also add that starting the anime with a scene about people panicking in front of computers while blabbering technobabble tells you all you need to know about the studio's skill. If this is the kind of scene they deem to be striking and interesting enough to be the opening scene of an anime, well, there's not much left for me to say except that I deeply miss Ufotable.

Oh, I know Jesus. I just don't personally know him. I only knew him as "One of those popular/skilled players with high spec bots" so you shouldn't try to take him on solo without a good fucking plan. Excuse me for not remembering anything specific. I can still name a few players that haunt me, but that's it. I'm a low tier player myself. One of my favorite memories is soloing an Eris as a Peppo Pucci Candy by luring her into a pool of water, then stunlocking her against a wall while stealing her Repair Kit+100(s).

The one player I can remember reading about him in the forums. I regard Suguri as legendary for clearing the Endless Abyss mission.

Suguri a dick too. But i guess i was a bit crazy.

I still log in to my actual account, because currently CB-EN is celebrating its 6th birthday, and they're giving away free bot(s).

From a really good selection too.

Hah, i've killed flying Berz Girls with my Bestia on JP though. They still regard me as a priority target after all these years hehe.

>6th anniversary
Shit. You know, I was actually a player in Cosmic Break's english Beta, but I never actually played the game until a year later. I feel old. I'm pretty sure I still have a 2nd Anniversary Scarf somewhere.

My little brother was the one that popularized Brigand Baron('s core) in CBEN. He'd noticed players like Amelia stalking him in lobbies, then examining his bot's parts while he seemed afk. He was devastated to find out BB was shit in CB2/CL.

>Berz girl
I've always wanted one of those. Never had the fortune of fighting one. I think my main flying unit was a Summer Eve. My BR ranking never rose because I was a weirdo that disliked playing cancer. I'd use Aquila Girl and slap Crim Edges on her and use melee only.

I remember my canadian friend had a hard-on for Mi-chan, so I spent 200+ alt accounts rerolling to get a gift for him.

Oh. Wow a rarity, a beta player.

Yeah i played beta too, i still have the 1st anniversary BSJ Flag, and 2nd Annviersary BSJ Flag.

I still played my Mialy to her bone even during the Eris/Resha Wars.

but cybershit has been giving away free cancer bots, like Berzelius and Fractulus Girl. I think they had Abyss Jikun Hu.

Damn, all this cosmic break talk makes me want to watch a Cosmic Break anime soon.

Shitty Gatcha rates that aren't even remotely fair. Being the Japanese EA or Ubisoft is not a good way for publicity but I guess as long as the higher ups swim in money it's fine for them. Rates should be something like
5* Ce- 7%
5% Servant-5%
Lower the rarity of the 3* drops a little and it would be fair. Story is fucking weird as shit and combat is horrible too especially without an auto farm button.

MC is useless and doesn't have a skill. At least shirou has strengthening and projection magic.

Shinji is not a Demi-Servant.

>MC that makes Shirou seem cool
>Trash CGI
>Dumb (literal) cheap mobile game plot
>Seemingly important character dies in the first episode for the classic epic "shock value"

The list doesn't end.

thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/62911/fategrand-order/

>game makes 2M$ a day
>anime looks average at best
Fucking Jews

Shaft is going to make Fate great again soon.

Everything, it's a mobile game with a bad story. So the animated version obviously became a shit too.

Its funding Fate/Apoc, Fate/Extra Last Encore. And its own series.

And possibly Heaven's Feel.

It's hard to get invested into characters when you know that in the finale Shiki will kill them all anyway.

Back to MAL

Making an adaptation of a phone game from a shitty franchise. I feel sorry for people who liked Fate before it got popular but you should've been able to see it was always shit even back then.

NANI?

>he still beat Saber Alter
Caster Cu > Saber Alter > Every other servant. It doesn't matter is they're shadow versions or whatever.

I can't believe Type Moon actually turned Ryougi Shiki (or at least Void Shiki) into a cock-hungry slut. Though I'll admit I kinda like it.

She's also a beast for some odd reason. (Void Shiki i mean)

Ryougi Shiki (assassin) is still that cool assassin to hang out with heh.

I don't get it. To see this shit you should scroll reddit. Why are you reading reddit at all? It's /0

>She's also a beast for some odd reason
Care to elaborate on this?

>She's also a beast
Ah, the wonders of cross-board shitposting.

She has the skill Independent Manifestation which is normally a Beast class skill.

ok I dowloaded this and finished fuyuki, what now? why is the menu already half translated into english?
should I roll thenew year gacha?

You move onto the next order and sure but keep in mind it is paid quartz only so when you buy some the + ones do not count.

At the very least, I'm hoping they would animate this one Order correctly especially the fight scene.

Even merely from texts, this was one of the hypest fight in the whole game.

at this point you can roll for Saber Alter.

Another is that you can level some of your servants.

If you have any 4*s, level those.

Level Koujirou as well.

The limited servant one isn't paid

Sorry thought it was referring to the pick a class gacha.

>>Gudako will be a bad MC!
>>She'll steal the spotlight from the others!

Reminder you people liked Favaro and every other MC that was like him.

I could see Gudako being done like a genderbent Favaro.

Pick a Class Gacha requires Paid Quartz.

You can go for Limited Gacha or Story Gacha.

Should be Musashi rateup now.