Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

(you)

Yuffie.

this one
\v\

I never did get Yuffie on my first playthrough.

Titfat

It's a shame this qt3.14 barely got 5 minutes of screen time. Though to be fair Crisis Core still would have sucked donkey dong.

Yuffie > Aeris > Tifa
Fight me

Why does Yuffie look like she's about to punch Tifa in the tits?

Iris.

Anyone else looking forward to the remake? I have a feeling Square Penix will more than likely fuck it up given their track record, but I really do hope they prove me wrong this time.

I'm interested to see how they're going to make an RPG episodic, to be honest.

Probably something like Xenosaga or the .hack series.

Yuffie

Dagger

Splitting the discs up and removing the world map

IE episode 1 will be Midgar, 2 will be the Nibelheim flashback through leaving the first continent, etc.
about 5-6 hours of content for each

That sounds horrifying. How will I raise chocobo for KotR for the superbosses?

It's not going to be nearly that small. They're releasing it in 3 episodes, so you can expect roughly as much per installment as you got off each disc in the original.

How they handle leveling will be interesting. I see people being at lvl 99 before they leave Midgar waiting on the second episode if they make us wait too long on episode 2.

They are making it an action rpg.

>Yuffiefags dominating

Barret

Tifa, now post more of her.

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

To be fair, the reason Square has a bad track record recently is because they were developing new game engines while making the games (Crystal tools with FF13 and Luminious with FF15). Since there using the unreal 4 engine they can just focus on making the game without all that trouble of working on a game engine for it.

What about the new goddess?

I mean shit like the compilation of FF7, just of all of which was absolutely woeful.

Is she from the new FF? I don't recognize her.

She is. Yuffie is a hard dom who gets off hurting people.

How about you give me source instead?

No potatoes, no deal.

FF15, Aranea.
Has yet to be released.

That's my fetish.

>hfw your balls pop and she stole your metarias

Yeah it sucked, but its been almost 10 years, they got new talent now so will see.

I certainly hope so.

Childhood friend. Always.

Childhood is idolizing Tifa. Adulthood is realizing that Yuffie is the logical choice.

Yuffie's a stupid indian off the reservation stealing all my darts like the skid she is.

>childhood friend
>tomboy
>martial artist
>massive bazoongas
>has the incredibly autistic yet surprisingly erotic and good looking fashion sense of a miniskirt, suspenders, and a tank top
Sorry yuffie, but Tifa is just too good. Besides I've always liked her, one of my favorite female characters from any series. It helps that she's actually useful unlike most girls from nippon fiction.

Jennifer Connelly of course.

That's not my fetish. Anyone who touches me like that is gonna get a bat in face.

People who actually got beat a lot by others when they were young don't really enjoy it...

It's part of the M-set
funny, I'd think it'd be the opposite

(You)ffie

Only the best Nox Fleuret

Literally who?

Tifa, since I'm not a necrophiliac or a lesbian.

well, what do we have here?

I love busty blondes but Cidney does nothing for me, it's all about Aranea.

Gotta love how Noctis takes it like a champ.
>You okay?
>I am now. Thanks.

Jesus, I never noticed she slaps him.

Truly best grill.

That she is.

The animation/character details are incredible. Noctis headpatting Iris and Prompto like little kids when a link strike goes well, looking for Ignis' glasses in the grass, giving a thumbs up when someone covers him and so on.

Truly a tragedy she got so little screen time.

She gets quite a lot of dialogue and stuff if you take her exploring.

That's an OTP right here

The best girl.

They never actually cuddle, unlike one other pairing.

fuck this gay earth and protagonist

As endearing as Noctis' letter exchanges and reunion with Luna were, how the fuck did Noctis not get all up in that? She's a bro and adorable.

He's not a thirsty beta.

Barret is best waifu

He's 5 years older and became a legal adult when Iris was still in middle-school. She's always been like a little sister to him.

>She's a bro
That's why

Terra Branford

That's never stopped him before.

This, her tits bigger too

+1 to Yuffie

TIFA FAT TITS

I had a thing for childhood friend so Tifa it is.

Yuffie.

Best Gold Saucer date.

Jokes aside, he didn't want to get her involved in all the dark shit around him and his family. Whenever Iris was around, Noctis' group always went into full denial and secrecy mode to make sure she never saw how bad things really were.
>nearly passes out in agony
>It's nothing, I'll be just fine. Now, wasn't there some shopping for you to do?

A shame about her ingame face.

yuffie. Her tight wutai cunt will make my night

That was a photoshop, though.