California teen admits to molesting 'upwards of 50 children' since he was 10-years-old

>California teen admits to molesting 'upwards of 50 children' since he was 10-years-old
>Joseph Hayden Boston, 18 turned himself in to Riverside police and has confessed to molesting some 50 children over the last few years
>Police say Boston was brought to a police station by his mother after he allegedly told her he had assaulted two boys, aged eight and four, at a motel
>Boston confessed to the motel assaults and also admitted molesting 'upwards of 50 children' since he was 10 years old
>The incidents happened in different cities where he had lived

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5141865/Police-Teen-admits-molesting-50-children-California.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138231/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's upwards of 50 new gay people , remember folks, homosexuality is a learned behavior

So thats why I've been seeing less MAGA anime posts

Absolute state of white people

That's a dumb comparison. This is a thread about a child molestor, not US politics.

Cant wait to see the true crime documentary

wait, how do you molest a four year old at a motel?

Similarly, how do you molest a child when you're 10 years old? Wouldn't that be considered 2 children being curious? Yeah its not healthy but not a completely unheard of thing.

Do you always so entertainingly contradict your own points in the same sentence that you make them?

>wait, how do you molest a four year old at a motel?
California

What? What contradiction?

I bet this kid was getting whored out himself or something. Why was he staying at a motel? How was he able to molest all those kids over the years? Why did he call his mother and tell her what he did? Why did he confess to the cops?

There's no saving these people. Get the rope.

Burgers are worse than chinks

HAHAHAHA fucking soyboy MAGA fag

Anyone notice his skin color? :)

Truely you are cancerous.

You have to understand the Californian mindset. Children are people too, along with animals and certain inanimate objects and are all perfectly thinking rational adults capable of making rational decisions regarding their lifestyle choices and their bodies. When he told police he molested upwards of 50 children he likely didn't think of it in terms of molestation but rather a healthy relationship among other thinking adults (although likely most of molestation happened when he was under 18).
I'm just surprised the mother was shocked by him telling her he molested two 8-year-olds and turned him into police, she must not have been native born but moved there to experience
>California Love
when she was younger.

Suck my dick you little faggot.

>admits to molesting 'upwards of 50 children'

Another homo molester.. Its not OK to be gay.

Where does it say they were all boys, it would've specified to it being boys if it were so don't you think?

Also memeflag, leave.

Looks so feminine..

Pedosexuals tend to target boys. Boston himself was arrested for attacking two boys and telling his mother about it for some reason.

> Pedosexuals

I know, but what I'm saying is come on... why does he have to be gay?

there's something seriously wrong with this cunt

What a homo.

Say that again non-white piece of shit euromutted burger

This is why all faggots should be euthanized, even young faggots.

kek

dude never go full 3D

stick to 2d loli hentai

Dude should just move to Alabama. They'd make him Mayor.

Why is this so much more common with whites serious question

It isn't.

It is not. In other communities it is just not reported. I used to date a Mexican chick (she had huge and I mean HUGE fun bags) and she told me that every Mexican girl has been sexually molested by her family members but it is no big deal because they are family and love her. She said her uncle took her virginity when she was 8. I asked her friends about that and they all said "yeah, that's just the way things are". I realized I can't be around someone like that because I know if we had kids those kids would be molested by her family. So I made myself boring as possible with a lot of work and she left me (told me I was no longer any fun) and I have stayed away from latinas since (which is hard for me to do since I am very attracted to them. Some have yellow fever but mine is a bit south of the border but I know I can't live with that because of what I know about their culture).

I

He diddled 50 kids? He is an honorable rabbi, now.

(((Joseph)))

You do know that that only happens in the lower social classes, right?
Even burgers have populations that breed with their sisters and cousins.

what an ugly fuck

This. Every faggot and dyke has a childhood sex abuse story. Every one of them.

Good riddance.

HES INNOCENT. THE FUCKING JEWS DID THIS.

I don't

Repent

You were too young to remember

Damn. What a hero.

Daily reminder that majority of child molesters are white and right leaning males. You rarely ever see a PoC molest a child or a liberal. Will one of my /com/rades post the picture showing the FBI sweep of child molesters and how they are all white

>white male

Who would've guessed?

>You rarely ever see a PoC molest a child or a liberal.
>Liberals
>Hollywood is embroiled in a sex scandal involving pretty much everyone
>Majority of Hollywood is liberal
>Liberals aren't molesting children
Good joke commie, I hope you hang yourself ASAP for being such a dumb fucking piece of shit

Nope, wasn't that long ago since I was a child, also it's proven that homosexuality is caused by hormones during pregnancy, but maybe there are alot of gays that develop it as a form of coping mechanism, and aren't genetically gay. Might actually be a large part of the communtiy

Nah, how would that be even possible?

we demand equal representation!

mexicans rape children daily

>Nah, how would that be even possible?

you ask for forgiveness and from then on you will resist SIN

ITT blacks BTFO that they getting out-raped by whitey.

Is there anything you niggers can do well?

Steal cars, destroy their community, murder each other at an alarming rate, there's a few things they do better

they also better at twerking

It should have killed it self. It was the only way out. Now, it's gonna get gangraped, THEN killed.

how the fuck did this guy even find 50 children

>First offense
I bet he gets probation and time served

Well, God gave us free will, and Jesus abolished the unimportant laws of the old testament, that's why you can eat shrimp or pork etc as a christian. So I don't see what could be wrong if I don't act against the 10 commendments or the law of loving your fellow humans-explain pls

Epic meme.

"Asian" rape gangs

> he

Doubt

>Proofs nigger or gtfo

why does he look like a fat looking feminist, but isn't actually fat?

Upper class people commit crimes as well.

Most of Hollywood is liberal yes, and that's why it's one of the greatest places to live, but if you look at the actors and directors being accused of rape. All conservative such as George HW bush and Clint eastwood

>communist delusions due to starvation

even our child molesters see the light, if this were britons they'd have covered the whole thing up again and gone for a new high score

I love being white

White people in a nutshell, disgusting homosexual filth,

Don't you have a child to molest or a Muslim to harass?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138231/

Im not a muslim or a jew to do such things.

I am so happy of you guys. I never thought I'd see this site return to it's revolutionary far left roots. I love you guys and together we will chase the rest of these Nazi white pig asses off our site.

WHOSE SITE?

No, you are a white male, the single biggest threat to children

I don't dip shit. And my bf was raped by a girl so that shouldn't that have made him straight?

No no sweetie you can choose your gender but sexual orientation is something you're born with.

i was reading about lysenkoism this morning and i couldn't wrap my mind around how communists could support agricultural practices based around lamarckian ideas about natural selection while american scientists were working out the structure of the DNA molecule, but now it makes sense.

you people are really that stupid. you are so stupid that the only rational response to your existence is to throw you out of a helicopter into the sea to keep you from harming society with your bullshit.

As a California resident, I fully endorse this.

Even the Canadian understand. Today is a good day

They abandoned it by the 60s.

NECK HIM

Maybe because we aren't race snowflakes like you. We understand there is only one race. The human race but white people like you don't seem to understand this because you have the mind of a caveman

N-NO

Im not white. Im a slav you retard

>brought to a police station by his mother

That's a good mother.

who cares hes not an elite fucking children, this is a distraction

>posts one study
>guess my depravity is validated now

You fuck other men in the ass. There is no justification, scientific or otherwise, that would allow your behavior to be considered healthy.

Yes we are one race despite obviously not.

OH NO FACTS ARE RACIST

The fact that it "only" took them 20 years to abandon practices based on junk science that had been thoroughly debunked before the turn of the century is not a plus for communists. By the time they abandoned it American scientists were working on cracking the genome.

Do you even know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about plants and agriculture, this has nothing to do with race and everything to do with denying the part genes play in defining what an organis...

Oh my god, the kikes never stopped believing it and they're now applying old communist agricultural practices to their human cattle.

What is it with pedos and their eyes being spaced weird?

Well, keep denying it but there is no evidence for yourside except outdated and religious bs so i don't give two shits about your opinion, also you can find more proof of my point via a quick google search

Wait wait wait

A white criminal on pol? I mean if he were a muslim there would be 200 threads about him. But one white nut is a start.

You fell for the slavs aren't white meme I see

The point is we are all one you fucking idiot. This is why aliens won't visit us. Literally because of idiots like you. You think they aren't laughing at how we are racist when we are all the same?

Exactly. This white Christian literally shot up a church in the name of Jesus and white supremacy yet/pol/ is quiet

kys, Matjaz.

typical white male

I'm a social worker. Relationships btw 14 year olds and 28 yr old men are so common in the black community that they rarely get reported. Only my white coworkers are alarmed when they find out about this.

It isn't in the news because intrinsically or explicitly, everyone treats blacks as animals (they can't help it!)