JAPAN NO!!!!!

archive.is/7ZQli
>Law 111 requires successful applicants to be single, not have children under the age of 20, have a psychiatric diagnosis of “gender identity disorder”, and be sterilised.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient.eu/japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking based nips

>Sovereign nation wants to do a thing
>Globalists: NO YOU CAN'T WE OWN THE PLANET

Really is a shame that the fucking nips invented weeabo (((culture))), they're becoming more based every day.

What the Hell are they going to do with functioning balls and a mutilated penis anyway?

They born in it; raised in it. Weebs merely adopted it.

That type of thing isn't new in the west. We didn't stop sterlizing these mentally ill faggots until very recently. Only difference is doing it in ((current year))

>rule requiring transgender people to undergo sterilisation to legally change gender.
its only if they want to change their gender legally.
makes sense. why not? calling something a woman by law doesn't make much sense if it can impregnate "other" women

This shouldn't be that much of a big deal unless you are a transtrender. By definition, getting gender reassignment surgery sterilizes you anyway. Japan is just saying if you want to legally live life on the other side of the fence, you have to commit to it.

Funny everyone has a go at Japan.

In the future they will be one of the only modern country in the world that will still have natives running it.

Do they really need to require sterilization, won't the hormones take care of that? Oh well good job anyways nips, don't give in to international pressure.

>condemned by UN and WHO?

Who? Why won't they tell us?

i have just returned from a 2 month working trip to japan.

there is a reason they have been the most stable country of the last 2000 years.

i am confident they will remain the safest and most prosperous people in the centuries to come

I'm fairly sure we still require transmentals to get sterilized before transitioning.

>there is a reason they have been the most stable country of the last 2000 years.

Is there a reason other than "there is such a strong culture of shame that individuals hide from risk and change is only capable on a undetectable glacial scale"

WHO is an acronym for the worldwide hippie organization

Wait, hol up. You can transition without being sterilized?

literally WHO

forgive me if I'm mistaken... but doesn't a full transition basically mean that your reproductive organs are removed anyway?

I do wonder how stable a country with 100+ years long civil war could be.

Yea but WHO?

fpbp

Along with their immigration and mulslim laws, we could learn a lot from these little fuckers

Literally everything post WW2 with Ameirca. Realizing we have been a puppet for globalists for decades is so depressing

Based Japs unbasing themselves

I just told ya

u just blow in from stupid town?

CPS doesn't allow retards to keep their kids. Why would they let retards that dress as opposite genders keep their kids or have them to begin with.

How can one country be so unbelieveable based?!

I mean... doesn't that go without saying? Sterilization is implicit in most SRS procedures.

MTF procedures straight up require a testectomy, and most FTM procedures recommend a hysterectomy or at least an oophorectomy to avoid future medical complications with the HRT.

lolwhat? a sex change with hormone treatment and all that literally makes you sterile anyway

FEMININE BENIS BTFO

ebin. Think Funland alreaddy has this.

Firstly, Japan is only 1400 -1600 years old, depending on exactly where you draw the line. They may say they can trace the imperial lineage back further, but when you go past about the 6th century AD it becomes more myth than history.

Secondly, Japan had several centuries-long periods of bloody and chaotic civil war.

>Even though I was born as a woman and identify as a man and being refered to as a woman at all makes me sick to my stomach, I still want the ability to carry children like a woman and become a mother which is a woman-only parent.

I want a white ethnostate island. this is just unfair.

sorry but
I can see at least1800 y/o shrine 10 minute car drive, its not even tourist spot, though.

>is not even part of a real country
>trying to shit on someone else's

YESSSSSSSS

>implying China won't conquer it by the end of this century.

Japan is slowly becoming a isolated nation once again.

Ironic how much history repeats itself.

They single out sterilization, exactly because of that, the law itself is different.

You-know-who.

>gender identity disorder

Trannys are a fucking mental illness.

Owned. I'm going to go ahead and assume you're castizo, because that was too good for a nigger.

>condemned by (((UN and WHO)))

Time after WWII was historical anomaly. Soon everyone will be back to their little wars and spheres of influence.

This is why I am a weeb.

Wow, who would have thought believing you're the opposite gender is a mental illness. What a revelation!

Honestly at this point your whole country has to be willing to get nuked to remain based.

>condemned by UN and WHO

Well, tell me!

people support these freaks having children unironically? how is that "its not hurting anyone bro why do you care huh?"

I wish my country was isolated like Japan.

Look you mong. The UN condemns Japan and WHO condemns japan.

THIS IS NOT OK, YOU ARE DYING AND NEED IMMIGRANTS TO FIGHT THE AGING POPULATION

better to die on their feet then live on their zipper knees

pick one retards:

>be crazy faggot
>mutilating and inverting your genitals and overdosing your body with hormones to make yourself APPEAR as the opposite gender while keeping your original, and now highly damaged reproductive system

>expect the government to cover the obscene medical costs of the procedures and drugs required to satiate your mental illness

>expect the government to bend over backwards to break the laws of nature and science to help you have deformed, damaged children using the tattered remnants of your mutilated and abused reproductive system.
OR
>be normal, healthy person with unmutilated, functioning genitals and reproductive system
>retain the ability to reproduce naturally
>have kids
japan is not being cruel. japan is merely demanding these degenerates face the reality of their decisions: if you destroy your reproductive capabilities the government will not 'bail you out'

Another reason why Japs are superior to Whites.

Fucking BAAAAASED

>only country to get nuked
>turns into paradise of sound logic and reason
really makes me think

Japanese are the white people of Asia.

You think cartoons are your ally? You merely adopted 2D. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see anything that was 3D until I was a man. And by then it was BLINDING!! Your waufus betray you. Because they belong to ME!

> be Japan
> ban tatoos
> allow sex reassignmnet... but hurr hurr you must be sterilized

>asians are subhuman
>*asians do something to keep western degeneracy away from them*
>omg based asians

>tfw we still do that as well but everyone is screeching autistically only about Japan

>overthinking anything you read on an anime image
this board needs Sup Forumsros to purge the cess

Isn't that the guy covering first base?

the jews fear the samurai

Are the Japanese dilators smaller than usual?

DILATION is what male to female trannies have to do post-op, to prevent their new pussy from closing up. Basically they gotta painfully fuck themselves with dildo-like things to keep their fuckhole that does not lubricate to keep it open.

Many trannies like the idea of cutting their dick off and making a pussy out of it, until they are stuck dilating for the rest of their life.

If only white people today acted in such unapologetic ways...

based japan

I'd say Japan is in the right this time around.

>China in charge of conquering anything
If they could manage that they'd have Korea and Vietnam a long time ago.
Worthless culture based on cutting corners and stealing ideas. They literally peaked at inventing paper and black powder.

If you want a good example of their shit culture, see the good Samaritan laws that say you must cover the legal expenses of anyone you assist. This means they're likely to just leave you dead in the street rather than call for help and be liable. That kind of mindset permeates to all levels of society.

That and people shit in the street just as much as they do in India. Nothing good about this population country.

>prevent their new pussy from closing up
jesus christ the tranny post op pussy really is an axe wound

another reason to speed up learning moonrunes. I'm so happy my sons will grow on based japan

Incorrect. I would not except a meme flag representation of imaginary country to be well informed or contribute to a discussion, and you do not disappoint.

ancient.eu/japan/

Aren't they sterile from the hormons and mutilations anyway ?

>things American teens believe

Your education system failed you.

>UN
Why is this useless organization still around?