What in the fuck is going on at the New York Times?

What in the fuck is going on at the New York Times?

>who do you ship
what did (((they))) mean by this

>New York Times

literally who

You might find this interesting. I find it telling.

>be juror
>jew lawyer tries to use Darth Vader and Luke as examples of good and evil
>asks a juror who he would rather hang out with
>"I like Vader."
>Lawyer chuckles and decides to try again on another juror
>Next juror agrees Darth Vader is cooler
>Jew looks visibly shaken
>"ok is there anybody here that would prefer Luke over Vader?"
>Nobody raises their hand
>"Wow my son will be so disappointed to hear this."

>be juror
What exactly did you do to get picked? I ask because I have jury duty coming up and I will be doing my damndest to make sure I don't get picked. Fuck jury duty.

If you're not a mouthbreathing retard you NEED to stay on. Juries are mostly made up of people with nothing better to do or not intelligent enough to get out of jury duty.

>If you're not a mouthbreathing retard you NEED to stay on.
t. my time is worthless

So this is the established and respected new york times.

>t. doesn't care if justice is served or not
You know how we get fucked up verdicts? Because selfish fucks like you won't take the time to fulfill their duties as citizens, so juries get filled up with actual retards.

Just make sure they know you hate cops and the law, should work

Just show your power level. They'll kick you off right away,

During jury selection I told the prosecutor that I didn't agree with the states current laws against drug use, I was out of there before noon

Or conversely say that the cops can do no wrong or that if they're arrested, they must be guilty.

>the justice of some fucking nobody is more important than whether or not my precious time is wasted
I live in a neighborhood of niggers. The last time I was called for jury duty, the case I could have served on was a triple homicide. The defendant was a dreadlocked black man of about 30 with a shiteating grin. I was not going to waste my time on that open and shut case. I bet when I get called again it will be the same fucking thing.
>duties as citizens
I pay enough in fucking taxes to get out of being on a jury for then next 80 years. Fuck them. People on welfare should do jury duty every month.

>People on welfare should do jury duty every month.
And that's how you'll get murdering niggers back on the street.

>My parents pay enough in taxes.*
FTFY.

oh vey you don't believe in the space-holocaust?

I don't recommend that or you might be told to try again immediately in a different case. Just bite the bullet and get it over with.

>>My parents pay enough in taxes.*
Projecting out the ass, my friend. Some of us work for a living.

>I don't recommend that or you might be told to try again immediately in a different case.
They give you a questionairre IIRC and one of the questions is explain why you can't be on a jury and I said that my job is so important that I literally can not stay away from it.

Some of us do, I doubt you're included it that group though.

>Get summons for jury duty.
>Report to court house and take a seat.
>DA asks if anyone is or has relatives that are LEO/Military.
> I reply with one cousin on police force, Father, uncle, and seven cousins all veterans. Three second cousins currently active duty. Numerous friends who are police/fire.
>DA says thank you for your time sir. You are dismissed from jury duty.

>I doubt you're included it that group though.
So butthurt that I, like 95% of the American population, don't want to be on a jury. It is a waste of time for people with the slightest hint of anything important in their lives. Enjoy wasting your days in a courthouse with niggers, spics, and white trash.

Wouldn't want someone who might actually apply reason and the law when you can rely on feelings.

It's a trash article for trash people

And enjoy bitching about the next time a murderer goes free.

>My job is too important.
Jerking it to cartoons isn't a job, faggot.

Defendant was skinny black guy with dreads. He had two defense attorneys that shook their heads at the DA as I gave my reply.

>And enjoy bitching about the next time a murderer goes free.
Blaming the jury and not the prosecution fucking up is high school level understanding of court proceedings.
>Jerking it to cartoons isn't a job, faggot.
You'd probably be a millionaire if it were.

lol I tried that. Denied.

After having sat through the process I now understand why that illegal got off without murder charges in San Francisco. As if my faith in humanity wasn't dead enough already, listening to how fucking stupid a jury of your peers is effectively put that nail in the coffin. It is vital that people like you and I start participating.

If it helps, the defense seemed eager to dismiss all the black people that had their shit together (and I presume would not so easily relate to the nigger on trial). But if the judge senses you are intentionally trying to be removed, he/she might order you to try again.

Yeah.
>No I've never been in a court room but I know all about them!
Jurors are usually idiots, so maybe it's better you not do it, as you seem actually retarded.

This might be something I have to deal with when they are narrowed down, but when I went I was in a room full of at least 60 others. I was able to leave after the first little "round". And don't blame the jury for that tragedy, blame the prosecution. It was their job to make it 100% foolproof.

>>No I've never been in a court room but I know all about them!
I was literally in the courtroom answering questions while the defendant sat there with his shit-eating grin.

What exactly do you do?

I ship Zutara.

None of your business. What exactly does that have to do with what I just said?

Just curious. Because I'm still betting on what you do is jackshit.

Doesn't really matter does it? I don't want to be there, I would rather be at my job where I can actually do something good for the company that pays me. I bet if I said "food scientist" or "lab tech" or "nuclear engineer" you would find a way to whine. Are you a district employee? Do you collect garbage?

All you have to do is say you support the KKK. That's a sure way to get dismissed.

and that is our problem how?
incompetent system = incompetent system
cant blame the people for it
blame your shitty need to hang politicians for it
should have 1776'd back in 2001

I ship Satan and Hillary

>don't blame the jury for that tragedy
I can't help it. So many people were filtered because they couldn't speak english. So many were filtered because they had favorable views of the police. So many stupid comments from people that were selected:

>I had a negative encounter with law enforcement when I hit a drunk driver. The cop seemed more concerned about him then me. He was well over the limit. That's why I dislike cops.
>Well, I looked up the definition of abuse and that includes mental and emotional abuse. Yes, I have experience as my father kept us in a very conservative household. No, never called the police. My mother is still with him. We're all trying to cope with it.

Only teenagers and hippies support the rebellion.

>don't blame the jury for that tragedy, blame the prosecution. It was their job to make it 100% foolproof.
No, the jury dropped the ball on that one. The prosecution's argument was pretty solid, and the defense went with the closest thing you could say to "I dindu nuffin" as you could in a court of law. One the jury goes into deliberation it is a fuck all of who knows what happens, which is why taking it to trial is a gamble and most people just take a guilty plea and mitigate the damage at sentencing. The fact the jury didn't even convict of manslaughter with the evidence that was presented kinda shows how bad it was.

I can bet that the defense knew that they could get a favorable jury in California of all places, kudos to them for taking that gamble.

This is interesting, I have a theory that something like this was whu nu-Vader in episode 7 was such a pathetic little shit, Abrahms didn't want to glorify the space fascists.

Oy-vey it's annouda order 66. Don't forget the 6000000 million jedi

bump

hope it bankrupts

what the hell am I looking at?