Who's your waifu Sup Forums?

Who's your waifu Sup Forums?

Call me an oldfag, I still think she's the best.

You posted her.

I love my Empress

So where's her vagina? Or does she have a cloaca?

My Ooichi~

Renge

This spider.

I'm a simple man

The smuggest.

The fine, faithful, kind, moral, cute yound lady on the left

She's a lesbian.

Patrician taste, old chap.

Hands off. Renge is a daughteru.

Its already been 10 years. I can't believe it.

>posting shitty fanart

>i've seen evangelion
>i'm an oldfag

Then why do I want to dick her?

>old

I would do anything for her

This qtπ

Bona fide roastie, but I'm guilty as well.

Ran has been my waifu since I was in college. I'm 30 now.

Stay faithful to your waifu.

Blonde, big boobs, fluffy tail, ninja magic.

The busty girls mom from d-frag

She's best 2hu

Hakurei Reimu

An entire show about naked women and I had to fall for the manliest man in history.

Of course I'd fall for the reserved pervert.

It's like they took all my fetishes and rolled them into one. Also she's into ugly guys, so that's a plus.

>call her your waifu
>don't have any pictures of her, don't know her name or even the name of the character she's related to

The one and only Kikuchi Makoto, I love you Makoto!

She is my light and my guidance.

Literally perfect.

Prinz.

C.C.

Mine.

EVERYONE on Sup Forums know I love so much.

I love my emperor!

>10 years
Oh, to be young.

The first time I had a real waifu, I stopped myself a few months in because I thought it was unhealthy. We would have gone good together, even though she probably would have hated the poetry I wrote about her. The second time, it lasted a week, and then I did the same thing. The third time i saved an image and forgot why I had it, so it got deleted. The fourth time, user accidentally discovered the basics of "tulpamancing" trying to really love a girl and quit anime for several years trying to avoid doing that again. The fifth time, it lasted a day. The sixth time, it lasted a day. The seventh time, it lasted a day. The eight time, there was almost a feeling, but she only ended up a decoration.

I know a lot of people do something like this. They start posting a new girl every few threads, or have a different waifu for every day of the week, or have multiple waifus. But it still hurts.

More than one waifu will ruin your laifu.

Passion. This is my smart waifu. Declaration. No other waifu can logically compete with Hanna.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!