Just a selection of scientifically proven facts:

Just a selection of scientifically proven facts:

• virtually all women in acedemia are on the birth control pill

• the birth control pill makes women more attracted to less “manly” men

• female professors are much more biased in their grading and treatment of male students, favoring the ones they’re most attracted to

• women in the workplace will also favor men they’re attracted to over men who are competent

CONCLUSION::
birth control + women in academia = a deadly combination which heavily advantages beta males!

So it really shouldn’t be surprising that college educated men have developed a taste for estrogenic foods like soy milk, tofu, ipa and homebrew. On a subconscious level they’re just adapting to what will make them most successful in their environment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYNDHuH6MNA
youtube.com/watch?v=SATpLEoelbk
youtube.com/watch?v=8DNfxp-2h_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ths man had way too much soy and dairy.

>Calming a thieving fiend looking for the next crack pipe hit
These people are truly stupid. Everyone should be required to learn about South African history.

They exist and are numerous. They really believe this shit. Their parents had the foresight to move them to safe all white areas but didn't teach them about the nigger problem, I can only assume because they thought it would sort itself out.
Now these morons are old enough, though not mature enough, to vote and even participate in politics. By the time they realize and stop lying themselves they are trapped in place by their numale peers and nazi femenists.

>calm him
>talk to him
>have a coffee
>mediate his family situation
holy shit

is this how harry potter handled the sith?

>I use my words

Nigga I'm just here to fuck and take.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYNDHuH6MNA

t. someone who's never been robbed or had to interact with hoodrats on a regular basis

His inevitable Darwin Award could probly teach his wife's son a thing or two.

I probably have some neanderthal DNA.
I am going to demand reparations for the genocide of my people by his Hooman kind.

Probably let him fuck his domestic partner as well.

Jesus Christ people are still sending their daughters to college? Why??

>If someone ever came into my house, I'd calm him, talk to, OH NO, wait stop, what are you doing, my money, okay just, please don't hurt me, my daughter, you wouldn't? I'll call the police! OW! My bones are weak from all the soy, you broke my leg you bastard, no get out of her room! Leave her alone you n, n, nagger!

This is the future you fascist nazis. Accept it.

Can't even properly raise a fist. Probably weighs too much.

Liberals don't actually think like that.

Raising a fist properly is a sign of masculinity, which is what the Right is. We have evolved past such barbarities.

>Hand feeding a rabid dog.

>OP
Boy is he in for a shock when he tries >diplomacy in that situation.
Poor kids gonna be ded or raped from an incompetent father.

No. He used violence like some #MAGA neanderthal.

HOLLLLL UPP CRACKAH
we was trying to rob you and shits, but since you got coffee I won't rape you, just your wife and daughter.

>non-violent solutions trigger Sup Forumsflakes
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
btw blumpf won't last the year

is that a pedo bear sweater?

why do people always use neanderthals as an example of stupidity....weren't they smarter than homo sapiens?

>Implying self defense is a partisan thing

Why? Why does it have to be this way? Doesn’t matter is the person is a “victim” or not, nothing prevents the perp from understanding that this is illegal.

I’m not going to use words with someone who thinks my property is their own. I worked to hard, my family is more important. You come into my house, you’re fucking dead.

>They exist and are numerous. They really believe this shit.
they're liars desu

Giga cucks aren't above fight or flight response

> 1 post by this ID
weh

Hostile negotiations for retards:

> STEP 1: Induce a stalemate.
> STEP 2: Negotiate.

You can't get past STEP 1 without being at least was well-armed as the intruder. You don't have to shoot the guy, but chances are you'll find that you'll need to.

I wish that faggot's house would actually get invaded, and he actually tried his bullshit. He would have to watch his family getting brutally beaten, raped, tortured for hours before they finally get the release of death. He'll then get his shit fucked up as well, but I wish he'll live, so that this memory can haunt him for some more decades.

You're right let's take a lesson from this and try to reason with people who tell you to shut the fuck up anyway if you try to reason with them. Oh and don't try to call the cops they just smash your phone anyway. Nearly got myself blasted away that day.

>He's never been robbed at gunpoint in his own home before.

Soy boys will be kicking our asses. Oh!

Do you have sources or studies for any of this?

Progressive Dad is a colossal faggot who is going to get himself and his entire family killed.

>the birth control pill makes women more attracted to less manly men
Wouldn't it be the other way around? I would think that when a woman's minded is flooded with "oh shit I'm pregnant" hormones (which is what birth control is) it would make them more attracted to secondary sex characteristics.

thats a troll account

This is a satirical tweet.

>....and try mediate in his family situation
Translated to English
>I'll let him fuck my wife to make him happy, while I watch; Win-Win scenario for both of us

They are more attracted to people with secondary sex characteristics, that's the beta males. They don't need to look for attractive and muscular mates anymore because they're already pregnant.

Nah once they're pregnant it's all about the beta bux. They know Chad isn't going to be interested in a pregnant woman

>I'd calm him
>"What seems to be your boggle, good sir?"

Interesting. My ex was on BC and she wanted the cummies 24/7.

>just take everything homeboy. fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>leaf replying to that poast with that flag

god you people are fucking stupid.

You can tell he has never been robbed before.

>implying you can reason with blacks while they are in feral mode
Nope just give them your shit and pray they dont chimpout and shoot you.

Why do they need to validate their appearances so much? Because they know they're in the wrong?

Tbh my pecs are bigger than this thing’s “boobs” what’s even the point of the bra?

The only people that like niggers are those that haven't ever had to live around them

someone send him the video of the nigger killing the mother while the child is there

>• female professors are much more biased in their grading and treatment of male students, favoring the ones they’re most attracted to
I'm ugly as fuck and always got good grades. But I knew my shit.

I’m going to unlock my doors

We all need to chip in and create a production company and the produce a reality TV show where we send these people to live in Detroit for a month

I think the scenario would be shorter and end much more horribly that that.

Local professor, father of 3, and known estroman scolded with hot coffee, anally sodomized, and left for dead.

What's so arbitrary about getting your face pounded in by a fist? And how is that a social construct?

youtube.com/watch?v=SATpLEoelbk

This guy is satire lmfao

step your awareness game up

Gets Shot in the Face point blank, then his wife and daughter get raped… possessions pilfered
All in all he'd consider this making progress with the negotiations to be concluded at a further juncture,

youtube.com/watch?v=8DNfxp-2h_s

He talks about his moral superiority due to his veganism lmao this guy is pretty funny

>using Neanderthal as an insult
Literally racist
You know what happened to Neanderthals?
WE ATE THEM

Will he also offer up is wife and daughter to help comfort this poor inner city youth?

Most people don't even have a proper fight or flight response anymore ... they simply freeze in terror. Mice have a similar reaction to danger. Their best bet is to stand still and stay silent, hoping that the predator does not notice them.

>"• the birth control pill makes women more attracted to less “manly” men"

Seeing how western millennial women are choking on chad dick constantly while their soyboy orbiters are permanently friend-zoned it's fair to point out that your claim is complete and utter bullshit.