Alright let's be real

Alright let's be real

Hana is obviously the best choice for Kiyoshi, right?

I wish we got to see President pee on Hana

It's a good thread.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Hana not only got shown in the manga/anime more, she had more cute scenes with Kiyoshi out of everyone!

I'll post what I can of this scene, it's my favorite from the series.

But the post delay is killing me.

Spoiler that shit, Jesus fuck, man.

It's gonna get fuckin' real in a second.

Hold on to yer seats lads

The madman!

But fuck love I guess

Anyway, this whole "Kyoshi has to be with the "Chyo-literalwho" gal stirs me up.

..Anyone still here?

keep going faggot

That was the end of the scene though.

>liking piss girl
Literally the worst fetish. Neck yourself.

And which girl is better?

She just repressed and nervous, and wanting to explore. Sure it's odd, but it's the cute kind of odd.

OP youre right.sure you're a disgusting neckbeard beta cuck faggot but you chose best girl

>She's drinking her own piss

Rude and untrue, but at least we agree on the most important thing.

Will be posting some more Hana, discussion and debate is welcome!

I wish she wasn't gay.

I believe it's a pretty good set up for her. I mean, if she weren't gay, she'd by just another sadist chick.

This won't do, apologies.

But have this colored one from that one scene

this pleases me

Wait, bam

I hope Hana wins, but I doubt she will.

She looks like she'd suck a mean dick.

>best girl destined to lose because she's not the main girl
Why does Japan do this?

With the way Hiramoto set up that 69 scene, she probably isn't.

>literally seduced by her arch nemesis into fucking
>probably not gay
What?

She won't go down quietly.

Kiyoshi already stated in the manga that he plans to confess to Chyo-thenobody in some bullshit turn of fashion.

Which is a real shame because Hana clearly loves him.

Mari is better

Try to not be so shortsighted. He didn't have her do it because of love or lust and he removed the reason for her doing immediately after. Just seems like he was setting both of them up for lesbian action without actually making them lesbian.

I suppose you fuck guys then claim you're straight then?

>He didn't have her do it because of love or lust
It was literally both.

You're full of shit

That still makes Kate the homo, Mari was faking it but Kate had zero reason to pretend.

>It was literally both.
Jesus, some people really can't read.

>That still makes Kate the homo
I guess. Just saying what I think Hiramoto is going for. It's already canon that Mari likes boys, if I'm right we'll see something for Kate that confirms the same before the end of the manga. I don't really care either way though, Kate a shit.

Did you even read properly? Mari broke down Kate's stubbornness and straight up seduced her into fucking her. It wasn't some "fuck me or your mom dies in her sleep tonight" bullshit, Kate willfully chose to suck those titties and do the ouroboros.

>Did you even read properly?
Did you? How did Mari convince her to do it? And don't tell me it was because of Kate just loved Mari or she just wanted to suck those titties because that would just make you a retard.

Does Hana really have no chance to win? does the nips dislike Hana?

Mari very explicitly seduces Kate into willfully fucking her. How is this even up for debate? Why do I have to write a summary on what very graphically happens through pictures and a few words? Are you insane?

>Does Hana really have no chance to win?
No.
>does the nips dislike Hana?
I doubt Hiramoto gives a shit.

Alright alright, break it up. This is a Hana appreciation and discussion thread.

Fuck off, it's a simple question with a simple answer. It's spelled out pretty clearly throughout the whole scene, if you can't answer, you're a fucking retard.

If Hana doesn't win we fucking riot!

I agree, full scale war on Japan. Hana is our Pearl Harbor!

Oh yeah just look at Kate begrudgingly fucking Mari here, she clearly wasn't into it at all.

How about you explain how two girls having sex isn't lesbianism?

Did you guys hear about the 5cm/s reference already?

>Kate begrudgingly fucking Mari
Yeah I never said that. The answer I'm looking for is literally in the image you posted but you still don't see it do you, you retard.

You're flat out saying Kate isn't gay, even after she gets seduced by and fucks a girl. Explain your logic instead of asking me to interpret very blatant, unambiguous pictures for you, retard.

Get ready to ky fags.
Mari will win.

I honestly don't believe Mari isn't bisexual or at the very least bicurious. I know she is determined to win, but having full blown lesbian sex would be a little over the top for a straight girl.

She's explicitly described as a misandrist in the manga so there's that.

That is true, she could have gotten away with kissing and breast play.

>Which is a real shame because Hana clearly loves him.

You mean the one in the golden shower chapter?

Dumb speedreader.

I already have. You're just too stupid to understand.

She was ready to have all the boys grope her too. That was probably a bigger hurdle for her than some lesbian action. Girls work differently to guys in this.

Yes, Hana is doomed Hiramoto told us.

Kill yourself shitposter. It's obvious at this point that the moment I write a fucking paragraph explaining things to you like you were a child who was dropped on their head that you would reply with a simple "no ur wrong lol". Saying 2 girls fucking isn't gay and being unable to follow the plot of an ecchi manga already proves your idiocy beyond doubt, and no amount of (You) fishing is going to change that.

Fuck you for having me look through a fuckton of pictures and pages of the manga, save and compile this for one example

R I S A

>Saying 2 girls fucking isn't gay
That's not even what this argument was about. Jesus you're dumb.

That's your proof?

Since she barely knows Kiyoshi I'd say it's fair to say she's more at crush-level than actual love-level.

One example*

But it's pretty fucking obvious, folder with a heart, text saying LOVE and KISS

It's anime my man, love at first sight is a thing there

>kate isn't gay
>She willfully fucked a girl, how is that not gay?
>lololol y u no understand ur dum
ok kid

>A person is gay
>An action is gay
See the difference? Now fuck off before your stupid rubs off on me.

>willfully performing a gay action does not make you gay
Is this what you tell yourself after waking up next to some random guy?

she's mental